Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

You need photographic evidence to PROVE the photographic evidence?

Are you retarded?

Yes, she is.

So....let's make this simple.....can....you....or....conservative....explain.....WHY.....the....Ambassador.....had....his.....pants.....on.....backwards.....? Why? Why? Why?

Dumb ass.

I don't have to know WHY something happened, for it to have actually happened... especially when there is photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY JFK was shot, to know that it happened. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY Stonehenge was built, to know that it was. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY the ambassadors pants were on backwards, to know that they were. I have seen the photographic evidence.

Douche nozzle.

You've obviously given this a lot of thought, Bode.

I'd offer up the theory that these images are your new "let's get hot on date night" whack-off material.

You need photographic evidence to PROVE the photographic evidence?

Are you retarded?

Yes, she is.

So....let's make this simple.....can....you....or....conservative....explain.....WHY.....the....Ambassador.....had....his.....pants.....on.....backwards.....? Why? Why? Why?

Because that is the style in Libya?

Because he tried to prove he was as good as Obama by putting them both legs in at the same time?

Because he never learned the right way to wear pants?

Guess what, we don't have to explain why he had them on backwards to prove we are right, you have to explain why they are if you are.

Yes, she is.

Dumb ass.

I don't have to know WHY something happened, for it to have actually happened... especially when there is photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY JFK was shot, to know that it happened. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY Stonehenge was built, to know that it was. I have seen photographic evidence.

I don't have to know WHY the ambassadors pants were on backwards, to know that they were. I have seen the photographic evidence.

Douche nozzle.

Bode is stupid on the scale of krill.

Seriously. It's exhausting to deal with her because of it.

CaféAuLait;6098909 said:
Now you're just being creative.

Oh baloney. You also said his belt is buckled, which is clearly untrue. Just look at the photo that conservative posted you can see the dark area in his armpit which is the shadow cast by the gun tip and if you look right below the cell phone you can see what appears to be the tip of a gun or its sights which cast the shadow in his arm pit.

ETA photo:

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Is that a gun or a knife in the curled brown hand in his left armpit?

I think that is a cell phone. But if you look at the phone which is closest to us in the photo. You can see another cell phone, and directly beneath that appears to be a gun sight which casts a shadow just beneath the ambassadors left armpit.

Interesting how none of the libtards douche nozzles in here can explain WHY, if the crow is so intent on rescue, they have cell phones in their hands WHILE 'rescuing' the ambassador?

You'd think maybe they would concentrate on the 'rescue', right?

Well, douche nozzles? Let's hear it.

Just out of curiosity, why do YOU think the ambassadors pants were on backwards?

I brought up the point about the belt buckle in a thread about 2 weeks ago and liberals melted away like ice on a July afternoon.

This is still out there on the net. Not sure if it's true or not.

LIBYA MASSACRE: US Ambassador Raped Before Murdered

Nice administration we have covering everything up.

You're "not sure" if anything you read on the internets is true?

:eusa_eh:

WTF is wrong with you?

:eusa_hand:

You doubt he Arabic language website known as Lebanon News (Tayar.org)!

The Google Translation of the report follows:
-”The U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad"

Nothing like a little Homosexual Gang Rape to express indignation.

:confused:

Yes, she is.

Dumb ass.

Douche nozzle.

Well, that's INTERESTING considering the entire premise of this thread is that backwards pants are proof that the Ambassador was tortured and raped and killed.

So, please DO continue with dodging the WHY....not even willing to give a theory. I wouldn't want to be known to agree with the crazy OP either.

CaféAuLait;6098995 said:
Here Willow, I circled the part I was talkng about:

2vj4ljn.jpg

Let us let our anti-Muslim hysteria run wild! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, pointing out that his pants were unbuckled, his pants appears to be on backwards and there may be the tip of a gun in the photo above, is anti-muslim hysteria? Next thing will be calls of bigotry or racism, I'm sure. :eusa_hand:

Who killed this man bodecea?

CaféAuLait;6099074 said:
CaféAuLait;6098995 said:

2vj4ljn.jpg

So, pointing out that his pants were unbuckled, his pants appears to be on backwards and there may be the tip of a gun in the photo above, is anti-muslim hysteria? Next thing will be calls of bigotry or racism, I'm sure. :eusa_hand:

Good question....do you agree with the OP that he was raped, tortured, and killed by the mob?

Dumb ass.

Douche nozzle.

Well, that's INTERESTING considering the entire premise of this thread is that backwards pants are proof that the Ambassador was tortured and raped and killed.

So, please DO continue with dodging the WHY....not even willing to give a theory. I wouldn't want to be known to agree with the crazy OP either.

130+ posts about backwards pants?

:eusa_eh:

Geez people.....

CaféAuLait;6099074 said:

Good question....do you agree with the OP that he was raped, tortured, and killed by the mob?

I have answered that question numerous time already about the rape. The man is dead, we have conflicting reports coming from the WH, one which says there was mob violence and an attack on the embassy which resulted in his death and new reports which say it was a terrorist attack. So you tell me bodecea, how did he die? We can't get any accurate report from the WH.

The White House first suggested the attack was spontaneous — the result of an anti-Muslim video that incited mobs throughout the region

Some Administration Officials Were Concerned About Initial White House Push Blaming Benghazi Attack on Mob, Video* - ABC News

CaféAuLait;6098995 said:

2vj4ljn.jpg

I see it. I just can't tell what it is. I wonder why all these "rescuers" had to take pictures before they took him to the hospital. Isn't that a bit odd? :eusa_eh:

You see all that blue in his left hand? That means he was dead with his left hand dangling down for a long time and the blood pooled in his hand.

Last edited:
There's no investigation. The only investigation that's been done was by reporters.

CaféAuLait;6099078 said:
Lots of possible explanations. Wait for investigation before going off half cocked as usual.

Did anyone say the same to the WH who first blamed this violence on a film? Why not wait for an 'investigation' before declaring such?

Because in 20 other countries there were protests triggered by the film, and first CIA reports did the same? More Pubcrappe, no "lies"...

Forum List

Back