Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

Look at the terrorist apologists pretend there's nothing wrong with backwards pants on a corpse who presumably didn't put his pants on that way while conscious.

Look at the DESPICABLE responses by the typical leftists in this thread who would rather cover up the torture this man endured than tell the truth..IT'S APPALLING. Anyone with eyes can blow that picture up and see his pants are DEFINITELY on backward..

Why...and his belt on rightways but unfastened?

What is your theory as to why?

I think they killed him, did whatever they did with him, and at some point his pants came off and they put them back on for the "parading".

In any order.

It doesn't matter. They're animals. Most animals have short lives, I imagine those responsible will have short, miserable lives.

CaféAuLait;6098660 said:
So...no one could have photoshopped that beforehand?

Come on folks...MOBS torture and rape people then put their clothes on backwards and carry them to the hospital?

That same photo appeared all over the world within hours of his death. And the first thing that happened is all the editors’ photo shopped it the same? Or you are saying that one of the terrorists that took the photo or one of his 'rescuers' who took the photo purposely photo shopped to have his pants appear as they are on backwards and then released it? Please.

OK, I'll play your way....WHY would his pants be on backwards (if that is true) and his belt on FORWARD but unfastened?

Haste? I have seen some crime scene photos where an entire dress was put on backwards, I don't know. Again, I am only going by what I am seeing. I have said it several time, I have no idea why he appears that way. I have no idea if he was raped or not ( see previous posts) but I can see there is no zipper or zipper flap and his belt is undone. That is what I am debating, period.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6098590 said:
As for your question about the photo being photoshopped here is the SAME photo on the LA Times website, belt undone and no zipper:

U.S. ambassador killed: Why editors put photo on front page - latimes.com

Come on folks...MOBS torture and rape people then put their clothes on backwards and carry them to the hospital?

You try so hard to cover for these murdering terrorists. Why is that?

[If you're looking for an investment hedge post a possible Obama re election, consider some prayer rug manufacturers, because with an imcompetent like this in charge of America for another four more, Sharia Law and the Worldwide Islamic Caliphate are distinct possibilities. If Obama's lead in the polls reflects reality, most Americans be dumber than Janet Napolitano who blurted out, while the underwear bomber remained sitting on the plane in his still smokin' skivvies 'The system worked!" N-o-o-o, Ms Sh!t For Brains, the system did not work! The bomber's bomb did not work, otherwise all the planes occupants would have been lying in bits and pieces on the ground along the planes approach path amidst the plane's debris.]

"After the latest Libya shoe dropped — the letter of House Oversight Committee Chairman Darryl Issa to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I felt a need to summarize events for low-information voters, starting with myself. There are so many different pieces floating around, most of which have been written about in detail, but no soup-to-nuts summary that I know of, and we’re losing the forest view among the trees. So, in roughly chronological order:

1. As terrorist/militia activity in Benghazi becomes more bold — with at least 13 security deterioration episodes documented, including several attacks on the US Consulate itself — the local mission, over a span of months, repeatedly begs the Obama Administration for better security. Requests denied.

2. In early September, US intelligence community gets specific warnings that Al Qaida and affiliates are planning attacks on US overseas missions, to coincide with the 9/11 anniversary. Nothing is done, and nothing communicated to the US missions in Libya, despite well-known al Qaeda/terrorist presence in Benghazi.

3. Mr. Obama skips his daily national security intelligence briefings during early September, right up through 9/11. There’s a campaign to win, you know. Priorities.

4. Al Qaeda-linked terrorists, using heavy military weapons, assaults the US Consulate in Benghazi; the ambassador flees to a safe house; the terrorists know where the safe house is, go there and murder him (and — unreported in the US MSM — “abuse” the Ambassador, in the local media’s quaint phrase, either before or after his death).

5. The Obama administration finds out within hours that it was an al Qaeda attack.

6. Armed with the information that the US has been attacked by an enemy declared to be at war with us, Mr. Obama immediately swings into action. He issues a statement deploring the deaths and jets off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas. He also skips the intelligence briefing the following morning. After all, he already knows the US was attacked and the ambassador murdered in a terrorist assault. No point in exploring the obvious.

7. Nevertheless, for two weeks the Obama administration insists the murders were an overly exuberant protest over an obscure Internet clip, and the ambassador died of smoke inhalation after being separated from his group in a fire. They hold this line even as it becomes increasingly obvious this was a preplanned attack, and the ambassador met a much harsher fate.

8. Questioned early on over these obvious lies, the State Department says it will have no further comment because the matter is under criminal investigation, and they don’t want to interfere with a criminal investigation

9. A criminal investigation of what now even the Obama administration admits was a terrorist attack? In Libya? Is there no such thing as an act of war to these people? But I digress.

10. When they’re finally exposed as flat-out lying to such an extent even the MSM can’t ignore it, the Obama administration retreats, insisting its initial lies were mistakes based on bad intelligence briefings and blaming the CIA.

11. The relentless, resourceful G-Men get on the case: The FBI holds a press conference, then flies its people to Tripoli. They do not go to Benghazi, i.e., they don’t go to the “crime” scene or interview any of the witnesses to the “crime.”

12. The third line of retreat position is the State Department claim that Ambassador Stevens wasn’t worried about security. How were they to know that there was a problem if the Ambassador did not?

13. CNN does some actual reporting, finds the ambassador’s diary, and lo and behold, he was very, very concerned about security. Congressman Issa separately finds out about the numerous prior requests to beef up security.

14. The Obama administration goes all in, or rather all out, and pulls all US personnel from Benghazi. So much for even the fig leaf “criminal investigation.” But State still refuses to answer questions.

Note the one thing that ties all these points together? In none of them does the Obama Administration betray a hint of concern for United States security. Draw your own conclusions.

Mr. Karo adds this footnote: “If you want independent indications of the ‘abuse’ in point 4, I refer you to this Power Line post. Note the Ambassador’s pants are on backwards, and his belt is unbuckled. I can still come up with no valid rescue scenario that would cause this. But if avoiding international outrage were your goal, or you had a minimal concern for the decency of the man’s body as you hauled it away, a hasty re-dress job would be the ticket.”

Libya for dummies | Power Line
Where are the pics?

Yeah.

Like I said, the only way you can click on a link at that site is to "like" them and then get their garbage in your email.

Then of course, you start getting other rw spam ..............

No thanks.

Ummmm.....to click "like" means you want it to show on your facebook page that you "like" that website. Has NOTHING to do with clicking on the pictures!

CaféAuLait;6098638 said:
Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

It's not anything "I want to see". It is clear, his belt is undone and there is no zipper and no zipper flap.

Again, as I said above. I see what is clearly in the photo and I have no idea if he was raped or even dead in the photo.

If you look at the mans hand holding him up by his belt you can clearly see his bucke is undone.

And that might be...and it also might have been photoshopped. Pardon me if I wait for investigation reports. I remember the $200 million a day crap and the Rape Gangs in the Superdome crap all too well. My Bullshit detector is going off with this one right now. I may be wrong in the end....but it's going off, nonetheless.

There is no investigation. It has been 3 weeks and not a single witness has been questioned. Even though CNN managed to enter the burned out consulate and find Ambassador Stevens diary, the FBI has not stepped foot in the city. Not only that, Obama has ordered all US personnel out of Benghazi, and reduced the embassy in Tripoli to essential personnel only.

If you are waiting for an investigation you are going to have long long wait. Personally, I am not going to hold my breath, or expect anything from the government at any point during my lifetime.

CaféAuLait;6098719 said:
CaféAuLait;6098660 said:
That same photo appeared all over the world within hours of his death. And the first thing that happened is all the editors’ photo shopped it the same? Or you are saying that one of the terrorists that took the photo or one of his 'rescuers' who took the photo purposely photo shopped to have his pants appear as they are on backwards and then released it? Please.

OK, I'll play your way....WHY would his pants be on backwards (if that is true) and his belt on FORWARD but unfastened?

Haste? I have seen some crime scene photos where an entire dress was put on backwards, I don't know. Again, I am only going by what I am seeing. I have said it several time, I have no idea why he appears that way. I have no idea if he was raped or not ( see previous posts) but I can see there is no zipper or zipper flap and his belt is undone.

The truth is he seems to have died a horrible death. He clearly has a head wound but I doubt bodeca can see that either. Poor Ambassador Stevens. He deserved much better than what he got. I want to know why we weren't privy to his autopsy reports.

I think they killed him, did whatever they did with him, and at some point his pants came off and they put them back on for the "parading".

Yes, it probably went down like this:

"Let our mob kill this Infidel...but first let's take his pants off so they don't get torn or bloody"

"Ok, we've killed this Infidel...let's take the time and effort to put his pants back on.....but NOT the time to put them on the right way...and let's put this Infidel's belt back on the right way...but NOT take the time to fasten it."

"Now let's carry this Infidel to the hospital."

CaféAuLait;6098660 said:

Why would there be marks on his neck if he died from smoke inhalation?

CaféAuLait;6098638 said:
It's not anything "I want to see". It is clear, his belt is undone and there is no zipper and no zipper flap.

Again, as I said above. I see what is clearly in the photo and I have no idea if he was raped or even dead in the photo.

If you look at the mans hand holding him up by his belt you can clearly see his bucke is undone.

And that might be...and it also might have been photoshopped. Pardon me if I wait for investigation reports. I remember the $200 million a day crap and the Rape Gangs in the Superdome crap all too well. My Bullshit detector is going off with this one right now. I may be wrong in the end....but it's going off, nonetheless.

There is no investigation. It has been 3 weeks and not a single witness has been questioned. Even though CNN managed to enter the burned out consulate and find Ambassador Stevens diary, the FBI has not stepped foot in the city. Not only that, Obama has ordered all US personnel out of Benghazi, and reduced the embassy in Tripoli to essential personnel only.

If you are waiting for an investigation you are going to have long long wait. Personally, I am not going to hold my breath, or expect anything from the government at any point during my lifetime.

A simple autposy is all that is needed to tell us how he was treated.

CaféAuLait;6098719 said:

Haste? I have seen some crime scene photos where an entire dress was put on backwards, I don't know. Again, I am only going by what I am seeing. I have said it several time, I have no idea why he appears that way. I have no idea if he was raped or not ( see previous posts) but I can see there is no zipper or zipper flap and his belt is undone.

The truth is he seems to have died a horrible death. He clearly has a head wound but I doubt bodeca can see that either. Poor Ambassador Stevens. He deserved much better than what he got. I want to know why we weren't privy to his autopsy reports.
He does have a cut head, I see that. But his shirt is bereft of blood. Ever have a head wound? The initial reports are smoke inhalation after the safe building was bombed and caught on fire. Do you see anything that would contradict that?

So far everything that has come from this royal regime about Benghazi has been a total lie. From the very first. Nothing, not a single word can be trusted, least of all the fate of Ambassador Stevens.

I wonder too...why is EVERYONE just talking about Stevens? Yes, i know, he was the Ambassador, BUT there were also 3 other killed, 2 of them Retired Navy Seals. Nobody talks about them and what their families are going through. And i wonder why NOBODY in the media has talked about what happened to them. Was it as bad as what Steven's went through? It's all pretty sad.....

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

So far everything that has come from this royal regime about Benghazi has been a total lie. From the very first. Nothing, not a single word can be trusted, least of all the fate of Ambassador Stevens.

I wonder too...why is EVERYONE just talking about Stevens? Yes, i know, he was the Ambassador, BUT there were also 3 other killed, 2 of them Retired Navy Seals. Nobody talks about them and what their families are going through. And i wonder why NOBODY in the media has talked about what happened to them. Was it as bad as what Steven's went through? It's all pretty sad.....

I agree...tho they have have memorial services here in San Diego for them. I think this thread is because of the pics.....are there pics of the others? Any indication that they were tortured, raped, clothes put on backwards?

CaféAuLait;6098719 said:

It looks like he died a horrid death and he does appear to be dead in the photos. I can't imagine, I also am appaled that MSM decided to run these photos front page. I feel for his family.

CaféAuLait;6098571 said:
Not a clear pic....men's pants have flaps over zippers....do you think there's a guarantee that the flap would be seen as such? Is there even a guarantee that someone with an agenda didn't photoshop it in order to fit such accusations? And as for a belt? Do you really see a belt there? Do you really, clearly see an unfastened belt?

Here's my scepticism kicking in....if a MOB does these horrible things...do they then take the time to dress him again but NOT take the time to put clothes on correctly...rape him THEN take him to a hospital? And if someone is tortured for hours, they are going to think dressing him (backwards, mind you) and taking him to a hospital is.....well.....realistically what has happened?

Someone has an agenda here...maybe two.....does it pass the smell test?

Yes, I see a belt clearly, it is undone, and you can see both sides of the belt and there is no flap for a zipper. Just use the zoom on your computer to blow up the photo.

Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

you don't 'see' it because you 'refuse' to see it. His pants are CLEARLY on backwards.

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

Mobs are known for removing clothes from those they wish to maul, pre-maul....then putting their clothes back on afterwards....but backwards. I can see that happening, yes.

Forum List

Back