Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

And psycho, as has already been established, he isn't a party to the agreement between the woman and the company. He has no say in whether it stands or she can be released from it.

And honestly, she can say whatever the heck she wants. She just has to return the cash settlement if she says anything. Which might be a good business deal in this instant.

I wonder if anyone is willing to repay her settlement costs to hear her story?

Inquiring minds want to know
With the attention the story has, I would bet there are plenty who would be willing to do so.

You first.

chickenshit.....my point was made first

you're too chicken to deal with it

:razz:

Point? I didnt ask you for a point I asked you a question. Are you ok? Dizzy? Here it is again

Are you suggesting that Repubs havent been wanting her identity revealed?
That's the FIRST thing they squawked when the story first aired.

"Where's his accusers?" "He should be able to face his accusers!"

Now they, as usual, are running from it.

chickenshit.....my point was made first

you're too chicken to deal with it

:razz:

Point? I didnt ask you for a point I asked you a question. Are you ok? Dizzy? Here it is again

Are you suggesting that Repubs havent been wanting her identity revealed?
That's the FIRST thing they squawked when the story first aired.

"Where's his accusers?" "He should be able to face his accusers!"

Now they, as usual, are running from it.

Cains big problem is that the more he badmouths his acusors the more likely it becomes that they will come out and defend themselves

Cains big problem is that the more he badmouths his acusors the more likely it becomes that they will come out and defend themselves

You're delusional if you think that's a problem for Cain. 90% of all sexual harassment cases are frivolous. This one shows all the signs of being one of those. If this woman speaks out, she will likely make her life a living hell. She won't be able to hide behind a non-disclosure agreement any longer.

You're delusional if you think that's a problem for Cain. 90% of all sexual harassment cases are frivolous. This one shows all the signs of being one of those. If this woman speaks out, she will likely make her life a living hell. She won't be able to hide behind a non-disclosure agreement any longer.

Some sexual harassment claims are frivolous. Most fall into the category of a misunderstanding of intent. Some are serious violations

Most frivolous claims are dismissed outright. Those that come from a misunderstanding are usually settled through mediation. Serious violations result in dismissal and settlement

In all my years in management, I never saw a frivolous claim settled with a years severance pay

Some sexual harassment claims are frivolous. Most fall into the category of a misunderstanding of intent. Some are serious violations

Most frivolous claims are dismissed outright. Those that come from a misunderstanding are usually settled through mediation. Serious violations result in dismissal and settlement

In all my years in management, I never saw a frivolous claim settled with a years severance pay

Wrong. Most cases are settled out of court, just like this one.

Read what I wrote......I said all but the most serious are settled out of court.
Frivolous claims are not settled with a years severance pay......ever

Do you have statistics to support your claim?

http://eeoc.gov/eeoc/statistics/enforcement/sexual_harassment.cfm

Read what I wrote......I said all but the most serious are settled out of court.

Frivolous cases are settled for greater amounts than that all the time. I know a woman who got half a million because one of her co-workers made a pass at her.

Cain has every right to face his accuser. This should not even be a story unless "she" is willing to step forward.

Do you have statistics to support your claim?

Sexual Harassment Charges

I can't post them because I heard it on the radio. A lawyer who handles such cases says most are settled out of court because it's far cheaper for a corporation to spend five figures settling then 6 figures pursuing a successful case.

And this is why bripat is only her for grins and chuckles, not for serious discussion.

Frivolous cases are settled for greater amounts than that all the time. I know a woman who got half a million because one of her co-workers made a pass at her.

Sure she did

Forum List

Back