Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

She desperately wants to tell the world her side of the story. Cain has forbidden that. Psychoblues

Well well, look what the cat drug in...HELLO my dear...good to see ya..
and You do know this first post of yours is a real WHOOPER, right?

She desperately wants to tell the world her side of the story. Cain has forbidden that.

Psychoblues
That is not true.

Here is but one of many reports proving your remarks as some very weak bullshit at best.

Lawyer for Cain’s accuser: She wants to tell her side of the story « Hot Air

Lemme know if you need more. I've got it. Herman Cain is unfit for the Presidency of anything as determined byt he Restaurateurs of America way back then. We'll be hearing a lot more about that in days to come as well, don't you know?

Psychoblues

She desperately wants to tell the world her side of the story. Cain has forbidden that.

Psychoblues
That is not true.

Here is but one of many reports proving your remarks as some very weak bullshit at best.

Lemme know if you need more. I've got it. Herman Cain is unfit for the Presidency of anything as determined byt he Restaurateurs of America way back then. We'll be hearing a lot more about that in days to come as well, don't you know?

Psychoblues

retard....how does that show "cain has forbidden it"?

Psychoblues
That is not true.

Psychoblues
Cain hasn't forbidden shit as your own link says.

As I said, what you said [bolded because you obviously are slow] simply isn't true.

Psychoblues

So, are you stupid or dishonest? Inquiring folks want to know. ;)

Cain knows who she is, YOU are not being accused of anything except being a 5 star dumbass.

Cain has faced her, Repubs just want her info so they can MAKE HER a public figure against her will. Then go through her records to smear someone who isnt a public figure.

Politics of personal destruction. Dont you just hate that?

You mean what you are doing to Cain? yes I hate it. It's a travesty. You are destroying his reputation for political gain with absolutely no concrete evidence.

There is a reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Is one of the Ten Commandments. Because destroying someone's reputation is evil.

Thanks, now dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

*watch how he changes sides"

See how that works. Here's my Avatar (general repub) impression:

Avatar: I cant stand what you are doing to Herman Cain, it's Disgusting! That lady should step forward so we can all rip her to shreads...er...tear her head off!

You mean what you are doing to Cain? yes I hate it. It's a travesty. You are destroying his reputation for political gain with absolutely no concrete evidence.

There is a reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Is one of the Ten Commandments. Because destroying someone's reputation is evil.

Thanks, now dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

Avatar: I cant stand what you are doing to Herman Cain, it's Disgusting! That lady should step forward so we can all rip her to shreads...er...tear her head off!
Translation: What?

except no one has to rip her to shreads to find the truth.

Simply compare to the two sides, weigh the evidence, and reach a conclusion.

But for some reason, you dont want more information on this to come out. Why? Are you afraid that her claim wont stand up to scrutiny?

That is not true.

Psychoblues
Cain hasn't forbidden shit as your own link says.

As I said, what you said [bolded because you obviously are slow] simply isn't true.

Psychoblues

So, are you stupid or dishonest?
Inquiring folks want to know. ;)

Yes... :cool:

But for some reason, you dont want more information on this to come out. Why? Are you afraid that her claim wont stand up to scrutiny?

Dont miss my question there sparky:

now dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

A conclusion has already been reached which resulted in a payout. Case closed...oh but not to Repubs, wait until they find out shes votes dem :eek: Or was on Welfare :eek: Or worse...Had an Abortion :eek::eek::eek:

Make sure you dont miss my question there pal:

dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

And psycho, as has already been established, he isn't a party to the agreement between the woman and the company. He has no say in whether it stands or she can be released from it.

And honestly, she can say whatever the heck she wants. She just has to return the cash settlement if she says anything. Which might be a good business deal in this instant.

Dont miss my question there sparky:

now dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

A conclusion has already been reached which resulted in a payout. Case closed...oh but not to Repubs, wait until they find out shes votes dem :eek: Or was on Welfare :eek: Or worse...Had an Abortion :eek::eek::eek:

Make sure you dont miss my question there pal:

dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

The matter has hardly been closed. You simply want to be able to use it as a weapon against Cain without any chance for rebuttal.

Which again leads me to the question: What is it you are afraid of? You think her claim will be as weak as it is alleged to have been by the story that broke it? You think it will make you look petty to harp on it?

If you want to drop the story fine. But dont think you can attack Cain on unfounded allegations with no facts and that no one should be allowed to question those facts.

No one has destroyed this woman. No one knows who this woman is.

And psycho, as has already been established, he isn't a party to the agreement between the woman and the company. He has no say in whether it stands or she can be released from it.

And honestly, she can say whatever the heck she wants. She just has to return the cash settlement if she says anything. Which might be a good business deal in this instant.

I wonder if anyone is willing to repay her settlement costs to hear her story?

Inquiring minds want to know

Here is what Avatar said:

Well FOR SURE. why should ANYONE want to FACE their accuser.

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

Cain knows who she is, YOU are not being accused of anything except being a 5 star dumbass.

Cain has faced her, Repubs just want her info so they can MAKE HER a public figure against her will. Then go through her records to smear someone who isnt a public figure.

Politics of personal destruction. Dont you just hate that?

here is what I asked:

For the record Avatar still hasnt / cannot answer this question.

Forum List

Back