Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

Read what I wrote......I said all but the most serious are settled out of court.
Frivolous claims are not settled with a years severance pay......ever

Frivolous cases are settled for greater amounts than that all the time. I know a woman who got half a million because one of her co-workers made a pass at her.

Sure she did

yep. She used the money to open a tea shop in Ybor city in Tampa Florida where you could have your fortune read. I forget what she called it. She did the weather on a local TV station in Tampa and the anchor on the station made a pass at her.

You have no creditability here. Not so. You have one iota more than bigrebnc.

So they can give her the Valerie Plame treatment.

They've been squawking for the identity of the women for the longest, claiming he should "face his accusers." They want to put the victims up on the stage and dehumanize, propagandize, tarnish and other wise victimize the victims all over again.

I just love to see RepubliCON$ shooting themselves in the foot.

For the longest? So since last Sunday, for the last three days Cain's campaign has been demanding the identity of these anonymous sources be released?

First that is a complete fabrication from your delusional mind. Where the hell were you when Clinton's administration went with the 'sluts and nuts' defense against allegations of sexual abuse and rape?

You didn't mind dehumanizing those women.

You also didn't mind having Clinton praised as the first black president because he was a lying unfaithful husband.

No, you are only up in arms about sex scandals when it is a conservative.

You are such a transparent hypocrite there isn't any saving you.

How were the protests in Woodruff Park? :lol:

Point? I didnt ask you for a point I asked you a question. Are you ok? Dizzy? Here it is again

Are you suggesting that Repubs havent been wanting her identity revealed?
That's the FIRST thing they squawked when the story first aired.

"Where's his accusers?" "He should be able to face his accusers!"

Now they, as usual, are running from it.

Cains big problem is that the more he badmouths his acusors the more likely it becomes that they will come out and defend themselves

The left literally pulls stories out of their rear ends. RW, please show the clip or quote of Cain badmouthing his accusers.

No, anonymous sources should be the only thing required to ruin the good name and reputation of a man--so long as they are a conservative.

The left's double standards are so transparent, and this attack is only going to ensure Cain's candidacy.

That's the FIRST thing they squawked when the story first aired.

"Where's his accusers?" "He should be able to face his accusers!"

Now they, as usual, are running from it.

Cains big problem is that the more he badmouths his acusors the more likely it becomes that they will come out and defend themselves

The left literally pulls stories out of their rear ends. RW, please show the clip or quote of Cain badmouthing his accusers.

No, anonymous sources should be the only thing required to ruin the good name and reputation of a man--so long as they are a conservative.

The left's double standards are so transparent, and this attack is only going to ensure Cain's candidacy.

Cains response is that their claim had no merit. He is claiming that they trumped up charges on him and that he was responsible for no wrongdoing

The more Cain lays blame on the woman......the more likely she is to come out and defend herself

Well FOR SURE. why should ANYONE want to FACE their accuser.

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

Cain knows who she is, YOU are not being accused of anything except being a 5 star dumbass.

Cain has faced her, Repubs just want her info so they can MAKE HER a public figure against her will. Then go through her records to smear someone who isnt a public figure.

Politics of personal destruction. Dont you just hate that?

Politics of personal destruction indeed.

I was under the impression she came forward...so...how is she doing this against her will?

In this country, you have a right to face your accuser. If she's making public accusations, she gets to show her face.

Of course, I'm sure in doing so she is violating the terms of her settlement...so we know she's dishonest already. And the fact that the settlement was essentially a separation fee of a few months' wages tells you what a crap case she had to begin with.

I'm far more credible than the women accusing Cain.

How on earth would you know anything about the women?

We know that she took a large sum of money to be silent and now she wants to keep the money and blab.. soon as she sends back ALL the money with interest then she can blab..

I heard she took the equivelant of severance pay...about 3 months' worth of wages.

And that is indicative of her not having a strong case and counting herself as lucky to get anything.

Cains response is that their claim had no merit. He is claiming that they trumped up charges on him and that he was responsible for no wrongdoing

The more Cain lays blame on the woman......the more likely she is to come out and defend herself

So when an actual woman came out with allegations of rape and Clinton went full blown--not claiming his innocence--but attacking the character of his accusers, well he was just being a man.

When Cain gets blind-sided by anonymous sources claiming sexual misconduct and he proclaims his innocence to you that is attacking his accusers. Do you actually believe the things you say, or are you that blinded by partisanship.

It is impossible to be intellectually consistent and honest when you are a liberal, and you are demonstrating that absurdity so well. :clap2:

Last edited:

So when an actual woman came out with allegations of rape and Clinton went full blown--not claiming his innocence--but attacking the character of his accusers, well he was just being a man.

When Cain gets blind-sided by anonymous sources claiming sexual misconduct and he proclaims his innocence to you that is attacking his accusers. Do you actually believe the things you say, or are you that blinded by partisanship.

It is impossible to be intellectually consistent and honest when you are a liberal, and you are demonstrating that absurdity so well. :clap2:

We have no knowledge one way or the other that the accusations were true or not. We do not know the details other than what Cain has told us

The point I was making was that the more Cain presents his side, the more likely for the woman to respond with her side of the story

Well we know the vague, slippery, and unsubstantiated information that is being eked out by the alleged "victim". Or her attorney. Or the press. Or nameless dishonest Dem election professionals and politicians.

What's funny is the shrieking liberals can't get past their racist roots.

Black people are not allowed to have their own thoughts or veer from the leftist agenda...if they dare to do so, the lib machine screams "RAPE!" and calls for a lynching.

What's funny is the shrieking liberals can't get past their racist roots.

Black people are not allowed to have their own thoughts or veer from the leftist agenda...if they dare to do so, the lib machine screams "RAPE!" and calls for a lynching.

The resturant association is liberal? :lol:

She claimed sexual harrasment and they paid her and you blame liberals while crying about nameless people making accusations

Is it Ironic

Obama showed his birth certificate. He even had to bypass state law to get it. So much for Republicans respecting state law.

The Republicans are responsible because Obama bypassed the law?

LOL!

Well we know the vague, slippery, and unsubstantiated information that is being eked out by the alleged "victim". Or her attorney. Or the press. Or nameless dishonest Dem election professionals and politicians.

Dems have no interest in attacking Cain....they actually want him to get the nomination

The leaks are coming from his Republican opponents

Dems are just sitting back enjoying all this

Last edited:

Forum List

Back