Repubs want Cains accuser to be revealed..

I agree. I don't shut up for my wife. They sure aren't going to get me silent.
And it's high time the Republican Party cease being so damned timid as well. It's time to stomp on these people.

Good idea

Have Cain release her from confidentiality and let's hear what she says

You have proof that he is the one controlling that?

He most likely was just a witness in the case and cant "release" her.

Ever think about that RW?

And it's high time the Republican Party cease being so damned timid as well. It's time to stomp on these people.

I recently went to a Tea Party event where Herman Cain spoke, and believe me... Thats a group of Americans ready for November 2012!! :clap2:
The left has no Earthly idea of what's in store. OK...Maybe a small glimpse...and they're afraid. Very afraid. Look for more of this kinda yaksqueeze from them.

Well FOR SURE. why should ANYONE want to FACE their accuser.

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

Cain knows who she is, YOU are not being accused of anything except being a 5 star dumbass.

Cain has faced her, Repubs just want her info so they can MAKE HER a public figure against her will. Then go through her records to smear someone who isnt a public figure.

Politics of personal destruction. Dont you just hate that?

In liberal la la land, we are ALL JUST suppose to ACCEPT things by some Unnamed Accuser of something that HAPPEND 20 YEARS AGO BECAUSE Politico and the LAMESTREAM media TOLD US....

Cain knows who she is, YOU are not being accused of anything except being a 5 star dumbass.

Cain has faced her, Repubs just want her info so they can MAKE HER a public figure against her will. Then go through her records to smear someone who isnt a public figure.

You mean what you are doing to Cain? yes I hate it. It's a travesty. You are destroying his reputation for political gain with absolutely no concrete evidence.

There is a reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Is one of the Ten Commandments. Because destroying someone's reputation is evil.

You should know about politics of personal destruction, you and most here engage in it.
so the high horse you are on, get off.
we had a article posted here TODAY about how the Accuser WANTS TO COME OUT.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ts-to-tell-her-side-of-story.html#post4350088
so blaming REPUBLICANS IS LAMEO

Last edited:

I recently went to a Tea Party event where Herman Cain spoke, and believe me... Thats a group of Americans ready for November 2012!! :clap2:

What does that even mean? :lol: :lol: They have long johns? Depends? Long John Depends?:lol:

You mean what you are doing to Cain? yes I hate it. It's a travesty. You are destroying his reputation for political gain with absolutely no concrete evidence.

There is a reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" Is one of the Ten Commandments. Because destroying someone's reputation is evil.

Thanks, now dont you just hate the politics of personal destruction against someone who isnt a public figure?

*watch how he changes sides"

That's how Statists operate. Just sit down, shut up...or else.:evil:

They are in for a rude awakening.

You guys are like two-peas-in-a-pod. Your own echo chamber. :tinfoil: Continue...

Forum List

Back