Republitards and outsourcing

The GOP does not want to see jobs at this point. They want the economy to fail.

If you haven't noticed, the Dems control both houses of Congress and the White House. The GOP has not been able to do anything for the lat two years in the government. Nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero and nil.

What the GOP wants has meant nothing for two years. The Dems could and did do whatever they wanted to do and there was nothing the Reps could do to stop them.

If there are no jobs, rising unemployment, no business investment, failing prospects for citizens, falling tax revenues and dashed hopes, the GOP had nothing to do with it.

When a train runs off the track, do you blame the engineer or the guy who reads about it in the paper?

Sort of like the previous years when the GOP had complete control and this economic recession began. Ya, they had nothing to do with it, did they?

code1211 said:
The Job Creators are also known as Risk Takers. The risk is that if money is spent on a business venture, the goal is to make money, but that is not assured.

The more uncertainties that are placed between the investment and the goal of a profit, the fewer Risk Takers will venture their capital into the game and the fewer new operations or growing operations there will be.

The Big 0 has made it abundantly clear that if anyone is making money, he sees a definite top end limit on what they should be allowed to profit. If the winning side of the risk is limited but the losing side remains the same, the players leave the game.

That is what's happened. There is no mystery and no conspiracy. The Big 0 has killed the Golden Goose.

Oh I don't think most of the major corporations are suffering too badly. I can understand why a truly "small" business (not a Sub S) that has a cash flow problem to start with would be hesitate to increase its staff, but the bigger ones? They're sitting on Golden EGGS.

washingtonpost.com
Sitting on these unprecedented levels of cash, U.S. companies are buying back their own stock in droves. So far this year, firms have announced they will purchase $273 billion of their own shares, more than five times as much compared with this time last year, according to Birinyi Associates, a stock market research firm. But the rise in buybacks signals that many companies are still hesitant to spend their cash on the job-generating activities that could produce economic growth.

Some companies are buying back shares partly because they don't want to invest in developing new products or services while consumer demand remains weak, analysts said.

"They don't know what they want to do with all the cash they're sitting on," said Zachary Karabell, president of RiverTwice Research.

Aww...

The GOP does not want to see jobs at this point. They want the economy to fail.

If you haven't noticed, the Dems control both houses of Congress and the White House. The GOP has not been able to do anything for the lat two years in the government. Nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero and nil.

What the GOP wants has meant nothing for two years. The Dems could and did do whatever they wanted to do and there was nothing the Reps could do to stop them.

If there are no jobs, rising unemployment, no business investment, failing prospects for citizens, falling tax revenues and dashed hopes, the GOP had nothing to do with it.

When a train runs off the track, do you blame the engineer or the guy who reads about it in the paper?

Sort of like the previous years when the GOP had complete control and this economic recession began. Ya, they had nothing to do with it, did they?

Your facts are off. The recession began aprox one year after dems took control of the legislative branch.

Keep the rants factual.

LOL!!! Post of the week. Holy shit, you have to be fucking with us now.

So let me get this straight, according to you:
1) The bill would increase outsourcing, not reduce it
2) Outsourcing has been a benefit to the US economy.

3) Republicans blocked this bill......thus according to you Republicans are blocking a good thing.

Tell me which part I have incorrect. I can't wait to hear this response.

Holy shit your mother should have opted for abortion and spared everyone who has ever come in contact with you.

I'll report the post in a minute.

Outsourcing is good for the economy. In much the same way that when you buy your clothes in the store rather than make them at home it is a net benefit. This is called "specialization" in case you slept through economics.
The bill does more than increase outsourcing. It punishes companies and creates distortions in the market. There will be less economic activity as a result of it. So while outsourcing is one result, an overall decrease in economic activity is another.
Republicans are blocking the bill for all the reasons I gave.
I realize you are too fucking stupid to wrap your little mind around the idea that things can have multiple consequences. But that isn't my faullt.

:eek: Do YOU even understand what you just said? Do you believe the shit you type?

So outsourcing is a positive in the same way that buying clothes is better for the economy than making them at home? Do I have that right?

I can't decide which is dumber now, the post you just made with that AMAZING analogy or the fact that you couldn't even do basic math and tried to pretend like I was the one who was wrong.

A wee irony in Rabbi(d)'s post is that by making clothes at home, one has to purchase fabric. What does he suppose happened to the textile industry in general that once kept the South humming along so well?

Outsourcing is good for the economy. In much the same way that when you buy your clothes in the store rather than make them at home it is a net benefit. This is called "specialization" in case you slept through economics.
The bill does more than increase outsourcing. It punishes companies and creates distortions in the market. There will be less economic activity as a result of it. So while outsourcing is one result, an overall decrease in economic activity is another.
I realize you are too fucking stupid to wrap your little mind around the idea that things can have multiple consequences. But that isn't my faullt.

:eek: Do YOU even understand what you just said? Do you believe the shit you type?

So outsourcing is a positive in the same way that buying clothes is better for the economy than making them at home? Do I have that right?

I can't decide which is dumber now, the post you just made with that AMAZING analogy or the fact that you couldn't even do basic math and tried to pretend like I was the one who was wrong.

He explained it quite clearly. Multiple consequences is above your level of understanding. Just move on.

I find it always amusing if not downright incredible whenever the right starts to argue AGAINST what they actually believe--just because some Dem/Lib makes the more accurate point.

Now outsourcing=good
Now Wall Street=good

Both have fucked up this country big time.

A wee irony in Rabbi(d)'s post is that by making clothes at home, one has to purchase fabric. What does he suppose happened to the textile industry in general that once kept the South humming along so well?

That's relevant how?
Why not discuss how ropa viella appears on more menus than it did 50 years ago?

outsourcing is extreemley good for the economy at large, it's very bad for unskilled labor.

It's bad for SKILLED labor!!! A steelworker should be paid more than $3 an hour!!

Here's an idea: Build a steelmill and then pay the workers exactly what you think they ought to be paid.

Why don't you stick to something you actually understand. I haven't see what that is yet from your posts. But I'm sure there's something.

I realize that what I write sounds amazing to someone who has never opened a basic econ textbook.
But your ignorance is not my fault or responsibility. Nor your inability to do basic math.

Ok, being the Econ/Math Wiz that you are can you help me figure this out. An increase from 10% to 15% is how much of an increase? Percentage wise? :confused:

You mean an increase from 85% to 90%. That's about 6%. Just like I posted.
Any more response on why outsourcing is good? Or are you just going to concede you've been pwned here and move on?

:lol: You did NOT win that game. But hey, it sounds good to people who don't have a clue what they missed!

3CardMonte-759799.jpg

See, that's what so great about the ballot box, it's anonymous. All of your friends could be telling you "I'm voting straight dem these mid-terms!" and then actually vote Republican.

And you would never know.

Ok, being the Econ/Math Wiz that you are can you help me figure this out. An increase from 10% to 15% is how much of an increase? Percentage wise? :confused:

Any more response on why outsourcing is good? Or are you just going to concede you've been pwned here and move on?

:lol: You did NOT win that game. But hey, it sounds good to people who don't have a clue what they missed!
]

There's no game here. It's a matter of truth. The difference between 85% covered by health insurance and 90% covered is 6% more or less. And when Obama got into office it is fact that 85% of people were covered or eligible for coverage.

Seems to me that libs have selective memory. Remember Clinton and NAFTA?

It isn't my job to educate you.
Go read this:
Amazon.com: Basic Economics 2nd Ed: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Revised and Expanded Edition (9780465081455): Thomas Sowell: Books
Don't post on anything related to economics until you have. Otherwise you'll sound like the stump broke retard you;ve been channeling thus far.

I'd rather you teach me. You're FAR more entertaining than anything I could possibly buy at Amazon. Tell me, does your recommended reading include the analogy about making clothes or is that a "Rabbi original"?

Actually it is a well known concept in economics.
Here's Walter Williams. Note Section 4 on Specialization. Also known as comparative advantage.
Economics for the Citizen by Walter E. Williams
Don't ever claim you've taken an economics course. Or read a book on Econ. Or heard the term before. Because it is obvious you would be lying.

Yeah, I read section 4 like you suggested. Your terrible analogy still doesn't work or make sense in any way, shape or form. But I do appreciate your stubborn effort.

And don't you ever claim that you understand basic math concepts when you don't know how to calculate a percent increase. Because I have already proven that you would be lying.

But please, educate me some more. I'm all ears and ready for laughs.

:lol: Thank you for providing me endless laughter and avoiding the question I asked you. FAIL.

You want a further response on the outsourcing? What can I possibly say after you have undeniably proven that outsourcing is good for the economy by equating it to making clothes at home. Anyone who says shit like that with a straight face is someone you don't discuss things with, you sit back and enjoy the show. So please educate me more. :eusa_pray:

It isn't my job to educate you.
Go read this:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Economics-2nd-Ed-Citizens/dp/0465081452]Amazon.com: Basic Economics 2nd Ed: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Revised and Expanded Edition (9780465081455): Thomas Sowell: Books[/ame]
Don't post on anything related to economics until you have. Otherwise you'll sound like the stump broke retard you;ve been channeling thus far.

I'd rather you teach me. You're FAR more entertaining than anything I could possibly buy at Amazon. Tell me, does your recommended reading include the analogy about making clothes or is that a "Rabbi original"?

Even the debate among professionals shows how weak the "outsourcing-is-good" crowd's position is, which is based on pure capitalist ideology that markets should rule everything, and to hell with how it might hurt working Americans.

Outsourcing: Where's Uncle Sam? - BusinessWeek
The U.S. government should safeguard the interests of its citizens and do more to stop companies from sending jobs abroad. Corporations have framed the debate for too long

He explained it quite clearly. Multiple consequences is above your level of understanding. Just move on.

I find it always amusing if not downright incredible whenever the right starts to argue AGAINST what they actually believe--just because some Dem/Lib makes the more accurate point.

Now outsourcing=good
Now Wall Street=good

Both have fucked up this country big time.

He got caught using his ridiculous double-speak "logic" and he makes more shit up to try and dig his way out. It's really quite funny to watch.

Actually it is a well known concept in economics.
Here's Walter Williams. Note Section 4 on Specialization. Also known as comparative advantage.
Economics for the Citizen by Walter E. Williams
Don't ever claim you've taken an economics course. Or read a book on Econ. Or heard the term before. Because it is obvious you would be lying.

Yeah, I read section 4 like you suggested. Your terrible analogy still doesn't work or make sense in any way, shape or form. But I do appreciate your stubborn effort.

And don't you ever claim that you understand basic math concepts when you don't know how to calculate a percent increase. Because I have already proven that you would be lying.

But please, educate me some more. I'm all ears and ready for laughs.

We have several possibilities here:
1) You're lying when you say you read the link and Section 4.
2) You really are too stupid to understand basic concepts in Econ.
3) Both.
So if Prof Williams, who is a professional economist and teacher can't penetrate that thick skull to that walnut of a brain you have, then there is no way I could either.
Sorry it didnt work out. I tried.

]

There's no game here. It's a matter of truth. The difference between 85% covered by health insurance and 90% covered is 6% more or less. And when Obama got into office it is fact that 85% of people were covered or eligible for coverage.

LOL! My how stubborn we are. Ok, lets try it like this. You claim 30 million people are uninsured, but in reality its 45 million people who are uninsured. The increase from 30 million to 45 million is what percentage increase?

I'll even give you choices
A) 50% increase
B) 6% increase
C) I'd rather ignore you or insult you then admit my mistake

Your facts are off. The recession began aprox one year after dems took control of the legislative branch.

Keep the rants factual.

Yup, those talented Dems just pulled a switch and voila! Let's put the screws to the country now that we're in power!

Good grief, where does someone begin trying to educate a person who obviously hasn't paid a bit of attention to this subject?

The recession was the RESULT of the subprime mortgage crisis, which began long before the Democrats took over Congress. Housing prices peaked in mid-2006 and began their steep decline thereafter and the resulting financial strain from banks that did not have the capital to cover their mortgage-security packages started falling like dominos.

That's relevant how?
Why not discuss how ropa viella appears on more menus than it did 50 years ago?

That's an answer? :cuckoo: Just carry on with your insanity. You're in my AM fun zone today.

outsourcing is extreemley good for the economy at large, it's very bad for unskilled labor.

It's bad for SKILLED labor!!! A steelworker should be paid more than $3 an hour!!

Here's an idea: Build a steelmill and then pay the workers exactly what you think they ought to be paid.

Why don't you stick to something you actually understand. I haven't see what that is yet from your posts. But I'm sure there's something.

And you seem to have a wicked problem with comprehension, i.e., the textile industry has ALL been outsourced. The steel industry has ALL been outsourced. Get it now? If not, I'm sure I can find some pictures for ya of shuttered factories and mills.

Forum List

Back