Republitards and outsourcing

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
GOP blocks Democrats’ jobs outsourcing bill – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

If the Republitards really cared about creating jobs for Americans with their trickle theory tax cuts, why did they block this bill? Is it because they fear losing the money that non-Americans are pouring into their campaigns and party? From the link:

Republicans say they disagree that these measures will keep jobs in America and are lashing out at Democrats for holding last minute political votes.

So they guess shipping the jobs overseas is going to help the economy? And these monkeys have the nerve to push for trickle down tax cuts to stimulate job creation.....for non-Americans overseas who abused the hell out of poor people in these countries? What kind of corporate Republican crack are they smoking? I bet not one rightwing, retarded monkey can come up with any argument to support outsourcing jobs overseas at a time when unemployment is high, so I expect to her the same lame insults and monkey talk from the forum's Republican strategists, lol.

From the article:

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.

Republicans call it nothing more than a pre-election political ploy.

The Democratic bill would have ended certain tax breaks for companies expanding overseas while giving new tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home.​

Yeah, the GOP cares about working people...bullshit. They only care about their corporate overlords.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
From the article:

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.

The Democratic bill would have ended certain tax breaks for companies expanding overseas while giving new tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home.​

Yeah, the GOP cares about working people...bullshit. They only care about their corporate overlords.

Whats even more funnier is that they argued that extending the Bush taxcuts would do more to create jobs than this outsourcing bill, which is is retarded considering that the taxcuts have produced none of the jobs they promised, mostly because the Bush taxcuts came during a budget surplus.

Read here:

washingtonpost.com

Business groups strongly opposed the measure, and Republicans said the tax break would have been miniscule compared with the benefit of extending the Bush-era tax breaks.

"The best thing Congress can do for Americans right now is lower - not raise - the cost of creating good jobs," said Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.). "This bill would raise taxes on the very job creators that we hope will hire out-of-work Americans, which makes no sense, especially in the middle of a recession."[/b]."

Shipping the jobs overseas and not keeping them in America is defeating the whole purpose of the tax cuts.

Last edited:
From the article:

Republicans think they're sitting comfortably in the best of all worlds at this point in time: An upcoming lame duck session, even if they do win some seats, so they really don't have to do a damned thing except say no and they don't owe you any explanations either. 'Tis a party out to win the hearts and minds of the American people because they feel your pain and just care so damned much. Uh huh...

LOL!!! A lnk to some rabid blog.

Send me a link to the actual bill, or at the very least a decent news article on same... not a bunch of Maoists moaning and growning about "Repugs".

Send me a link to the actual bill, or at the very least a decent news article on same... not a bunch of Maoists moaning and growning about "Repugs".

From the washingtonpost

washingtonpost.com

You're running out of excuses and places to hide, either address the issue or STHU and stop chimping out.

From the washingtonpost

washingtonpost.com

You're running out of excuses and places to hide, either address the issue or STHU and stop chimping out.

Thanks, I shall read it. And Fuck you, it was a simple request you racist piece of shit.

Maybe this is one reason it was opposed:

The payroll tax break would have let employers keep about $1 billion over the next decade, according to the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation, while the tax increases would have taken back about $300 billion over the same period.

Sounds like a net tax of, oh I dunno, $299 Billion?

Last edited:
Outsourcing has actually gotten worse on Hopey Changey's watch. Like so many of his promises,this one has definitely been broken. Nothing has changed,it's just more business as usual. "Hope & Change" = Simple mantras for simple minds.

From the washingtonpost

washingtonpost.com

Thanks, I shall read it. And Fuck you, it was a simple request you racist piece of shit.

Thats the best counter argumentation you have to offer, calling me a racist in a thread that has nothing to do with race?

Outsourcing has actually gotten worse on Hopey Changey's watch. Like so many of his promises,this one has definitely been broken. Nothing has changed,it's just more business as usual. "Hope & Change" = Simple mantras for simple minds.

Bastards.. what with Obama's pro-business policies and all.

From the washingtonpost

washingtonpost.com

Thats the best counter argumentation you have to offer, calling me a racist in a thread that has nothing to do with race?

No, my counter came after that. The above response was due to this: You're running out of excuses and places to hide, either address the issue or STHU and stop chimping out.

I called you a racist because you are a racist. Stick to your "whitey bad" rants, at least they are entertaining. Economics is way out of your league.

Last edited:

Who just blocked a a bill that would have stopped and or lowered outsourcing? Have any answers for your miserable Republitard party or will you baselessly blame Obama for the screw ups of Republitards?

Who just blocked a a bill that would have stopped and or lowered outsourcing? Have any answers for your miserable Republitard party or will you baselessly blame Obama for the screw ups of Republitards?

First off, the bill according to a non-partisan committee would have amounted to a new net tax of $299 billion. But, even more to your point.. aren't the Dems running the show?

No, my counter came after that. The above response was due to this: You're running out of excuses and places to hide, either address the issue or STHU and stop chimping out.

I called you a racist because you are a racist. Stick to your "whitey bad" rants, at least they are entertaining. Economics is way out of your league.

So you confess you have no argument against the info in the OP except insults and personal attacks against me, great I can now move on from further replying to your monkey speak.

So you confess you have no argument against the info in the OP except insults and personal attacks against me, great I can now move on from further replying to your monkey speak.

I did respond with a very on-point reason. Sorry you haven't the skillset to grasp it. Perhaps if you broadened your horizons beyond calling people apes, monkeys and chimps.. you'd do better. Like I said, stick to the "hate whitey" thang... it is your strong suit.

See ya.

Ironically, "nothing has changed" is the reason for the bill which is the subject of this thread. Duh...

Forum List

Back