Republitards and outsourcing

The GOP does not want to see jobs at this point. They want the economy to fail.

If you haven't noticed, the Dems control both houses of Congress and the White House. The GOP has not been able to do anything for the lat two years in the government. Nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero and nil.

What the GOP wants has meant nothing for two years. The Dems could and did do whatever they wanted to do and there was nothing the Reps could do to stop them.

If there are no jobs, rising unemployment, no business investment, failing prospects for citizens, falling tax revenues and dashed hopes, the GOP had nothing to do with it.

When a train runs off the track, do you blame the engineer or the guy who reads about it in the paper?

From the article:

Washington (CNN) – Senate Republicans successfully blocked a bill from coming to the Senate floor Tuesday that Democrats claim would help keep American jobs from going overseas.

Republicans call it nothing more than a pre-election political ploy.

The Democratic bill would have ended certain tax breaks for companies expanding overseas while giving new tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home.​

Seriously, that was the answer? At least say WHY you voted against it instead of describing WHY they believe the bill exists.

They arent even trying anymore.

By trying to incent a particular behavior, the government tries to insinuate itself into businesses and the businesses don't want to play.

What is ridiculous is that the government, comprosed mainly of people who never made a budget in their lives, is trying to manage the actions of those who do it for a living.

You want jobs to come to the USA from abroad? Make it possible to make a greater profit in the USA than abroad. that's all you need to do. No tricky tax deals that can be cancelled on a whim. Just stand back and let it happen.

The reason those who own businesses do so is because they don't like being told what to do.

I have relatives from not so far back that were namibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real

Who just blocked a a bill that would have stopped and or lowered outsourcing? Have any answers for your miserable Republitard party or will you baselessly blame Obama for the screw ups of Republitards?

No, idiot. The bill would increase outsourcing, not reduce it.
What is it with the Left? When the gov't declares this bill is going to do such and such they immediately knee jerk to trusting them, rather than look at what it will actually do.
In any case, outsourcing has been a benefit to the US economy. We get many more jobs outsourced to us than away from us. And since the unemployment rate for most of the Bush years was between 3 and 5% the case that outsourcing costs jobs is hard to make.

Do you understand how stupid this statement is? One minute you say that this bill will increase outsourcing and the next you say outsourcing is good for the country. Which is it? You GOP types need to find a way of talking out of both sides of your mouth, without someone seeing your lips move. That is when the lying begins, when your lips move.

They are both true, you ignorant in-bred.

No, idiot. The bill would increase outsourcing, not reduce it.
What is it with the Left? When the gov't declares this bill is going to do such and such they immediately knee jerk to trusting them, rather than look at what it will actually do.
In any case, outsourcing has been a benefit to the US economy. We get many more jobs outsourced to us than away from us. And since the unemployment rate for most of the Bush years was between 3 and 5% the case that outsourcing costs jobs is hard to make.

Do you understand how stupid this statement is? One minute you say that this bill will increase outsourcing and the next you say outsourcing is good for the country. Which is it? You GOP types need to find a way of talking out of both sides of your mouth, without someone seeing your lips move. That is when the lying begins, when your lips move.

LOL!!! Post of the week. Holy shit, you have to be fucking with us now.

So let me get this straight, according to you:
1) The bill would increase outsourcing, not reduce it
2) Outsourcing has been a benefit to the US economy.

3) Republicans blocked this bill......thus according to you Republicans are blocking a good thing.

Tell me which part I have incorrect. I can't wait to hear this response.

deleted-no family, please

Last edited by a moderator:

3) Republicans blocked this bill......thus according to you Republicans are blocking a good thing.

Holy shit your mother should have opted for abortion and spared everyone who has ever come in contact with you.

I'll report the post in a minute.

Outsourcing is good for the economy. In much the same way that when you buy your clothes in the store rather than make them at home it is a net benefit. This is called "specialization" in case you slept through economics.
The bill does more than increase outsourcing. It punishes companies and creates distortions in the market. There will be less economic activity as a result of it. So while outsourcing is one result, an overall decrease in economic activity is another.
Republicans are blocking the bill for all the reasons I gave.
I realize you are too fucking stupid to wrap your little mind around the idea that things can have multiple consequences. But that isn't my faullt.

Holy shit your mother should have opted for abortion and spared everyone who has ever come in contact with you.

Outsourcing is good for the economy. In much the same way that when you buy your clothes in the store rather than make them at home it is a net benefit. This is called "specialization" in case you slept through economics.
The bill does more than increase outsourcing. It punishes companies and creates distortions in the market. There will be less economic activity as a result of it. So while outsourcing is one result, an overall decrease in economic activity is another.
I realize you are too fucking stupid to wrap your little mind around the idea that things can have multiple consequences. But that isn't my faullt.

:eek: Do YOU even understand what you just said? Do you believe the shit you type?

So outsourcing is a positive in the same way that buying clothes is better for the economy than making them at home? Do I have that right?

I can't decide which is dumber now, the post you just made with that AMAZING analogy or the fact that you couldn't even do basic math and tried to pretend like I was the one who was wrong.

:eek: Do YOU even understand what you just said? Do you believe the shit you type?

So outsourcing is a positive in the same way that buying clothes is better for the economy than making them at home? Do I have that right?

I can't decide which is dumber now, the post you just made with that AMAZING analogy or the fact that you couldn't even do basic math and tried to pretend like I was the one who was wrong.

I realize that what I write sounds amazing to someone who has never opened a basic econ textbook.
But your ignorance is not my fault or responsibility. Nor your inability to do basic math.

He explained it quite clearly. Multiple consequences is above your level of understanding. Just move on.

I realize that what I write sounds amazing to someone who has never opened a basic econ textbook.
But your ignorance is not my fault or responsibility. Nor your inability to do basic math.

Ok, being the Econ/Math Wiz that you are can you help me figure this out. An increase from 10% to 15% is how much of an increase? Percentage wise? :confused:

outsourcing is extreemley good for the economy at large, it's very bad for unskilled labor.

He explained it quite clearly. Multiple consequences is above your level of understanding. Just move on.

Another genius chimes in who AGREES with Rabbi. Hey, why don't you tell me how you wanted to game the health insurance system by waiting to purchase insurance until you get sick. That gave me a good laugh and I wish you wouldn't have bailed out on that thread so quickly, it was just getting good.

Ok, being the Econ/Math Wiz that you are can you help me figure this out. An increase from 10% to 15% is how much of an increase? Percentage wise? :confused:

You mean an increase from 85% to 90%. That's about 6%. Just like I posted.
Any more response on why outsourcing is good? Or are you just going to concede you've been pwned here and move on?

outsourcing is extreemley good for the economy at large, it's very bad for unskilled labor.

Outsourcing is good for corporations profits, not American workers. But hey, it's ok those tax cuts for the rich will result in jobs for the middle class so it all evens out. :lol:

Especially when unskilled labor has a floor wage well above what their work could be outsourced for. Min wage has killed more low paying jobs in this country than anything the Chinese have done.

I'm not into cracking on the minimum wage as I earned more at the age of 15. I do know that democrats will fight more for it than for retraining of unskilled labor which would do more for the economy than a higher min wage. Most folks don't stay min wage long.

Any more response on why outsourcing is good? Or are you just going to concede you've been pwned here and move on?

:lol: Thank you for providing me endless laughter and avoiding the question I asked you. FAIL.

You want a further response on the outsourcing? What can I possibly say after you have undeniably proven that outsourcing is good for the economy by equating it to making clothes at home. Anyone who says shit like that with a straight face is someone you don't discuss things with, you sit back and enjoy the show. So please educate me more. :eusa_pray:

:lol: Thank you for providing me endless laughter and avoiding the question I asked you. FAIL.

You want a further response on the outsourcing? What can I possibly say after you have undeniably proven that outsourcing is good for the economy by equating it to making clothes at home. Anyone who says shit like that with a straight face is someone you don't discuss things with, you sit back and enjoy the show. So please educate me more. :eusa_pray:

It isn't my job to educate you.
Go read this:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Economics-2nd-Ed-Citizens/dp/0465081452]Amazon.com: Basic Economics 2nd Ed: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Revised and Expanded Edition (9780465081455): Thomas Sowell: Books[/ame]
Don't post on anything related to economics until you have. Otherwise you'll sound like the stump broke retard you;ve been channeling thus far.

Go read this:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Economics-2nd-Ed-Citizens/dp/0465081452]Amazon.com: Basic Economics 2nd Ed: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Revised and Expanded Edition (9780465081455): Thomas Sowell: Books[/ame]
Don't post on anything related to economics until you have. Otherwise you'll sound like the stump broke retard you;ve been channeling thus far.

I'd rather you teach me. You're FAR more entertaining than anything I could possibly buy at Amazon. Tell me, does your recommended reading include the analogy about making clothes or is that a "Rabbi original"?

Go read this:

I'd rather you teach me. You're FAR more entertaining than anything I could possibly buy at Amazon. Tell me, does your recommended reading include the analogy about making clothes or is that a "Rabbi original"?

Actually it is a well known concept in economics.
Here's Walter Williams. Note Section 4 on Specialization. Also known as comparative advantage.
Economics for the Citizen by Walter E. Williams
Don't ever claim you've taken an economics course. Or read a book on Econ. Or heard the term before. Because it is obvious you would be lying.

Forum List

Back