Republicans vote for Jim Jorden to be speaker

Is Jordens experience enough?

• Total voters
When Jordan looks in the mirror his face is a mirror image of Trump's ass. Wonder why?

That's why General Bonespurs gave his marching orders to the rest of his asseaters in the HOR.

Jordan is not up to the task of being SOTH, because he's a fast talking idiot.
Every time you guys whine makes even happier if he gets it. Might as much fun as watching the crying after Hildabeast lost.

That was Classic.

Notice h
Every time you guys whine makes even happier if he gets it. Might as much fun as watching the crying after Hildabeast lost.

That was Classic.
Notice how General Bonespurs threw his lieutenant McCarthy under the bus & didn't raise a finger for him when his ass was on the line, even though Lt. McCarthy resurrected that pile of shit following Jan. 6.

I'm sure Gymmy Boy is all broke up over his best bud getting his walking papers. But who's surprised considering JJ's despicable behavior in the locker room at Ohio St.

Nice people you support.

Seven wrestlers and a referee did not bring charges, did they?

I'm taking his word because we've seen that false accusations have become the norm in universities.

Let Me know when you get those nameless wrestlers and that one referee coming forward with charges.
Let Me know when you know what you're talking about. :yapyapyapf:

Notice h

Notice how General Bonespurs threw his lieutenant McCarthy under the bus & didn't raise a finger for him when his ass was on the line, even though Lt. McCarthy resurrected that pile of shit following Jan. 6.

I'm sure Gymmy Boy is all broke up over his best bud getting his walking papers. But who's surprised considering JJ's despicable behavior in the locker room at Ohio St.

Nice people you support.
Pile of shit jan 6. After Burn Loot and Murder??

You have no moral ground to stand on. None . Zero. Nilch.

Im glad it angers you. You lost a RINO that would fold to your side. Good

Pile of shit jan 6. After Burn Loot and Murder??

You have no moral ground to stand on. None . Zero. Nilch.

Im glad it angers you. You lost a RINO that would fold to your side. Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After McCarthy went down to MAL after Jan. 6 to kiss the ass & grab his ankles for General Bonespurs you MAGA cultists praised him. Now he's a RINO? :th_panties:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After McCarthy went down to MAL after Jan. 6 to kiss the ass & grab his ankles for General Bonespurs you MAGA cultists praised him. Now he's a RINO? :th_panties:
I never praised him. Get a clue. Im hoping someone with balls gets in there and gives your side a taste of your own meficine.

Forum List

Back