Republicans vote for Jim Jorden to be speaker

Is Jordens experience enough?

• Total voters

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

Before Jim Jorden got into politics, Jorden was a wrestling coach.

Jorden has no government experience, but Jorden does know wrestling.

Jorden is just what the repugs need

jim jorden.jpg

To be real losers

:)-

To be real losers
considering it was career politicians that fucked things up what makes you think another career politician can fix it??

Jim Jordan will end up being the greatest Speaker of my lifetime. He's an energetic, intelligent, fair and driven patriot who has excelled in everything he has ever done. He's light years ahead of Scalise, who is just another, albeit lesser, version of McCarthy or Ryan. Reid and Pelosi are like turds on a SF sidewalk when compared to Jordan. Now the neocons need to unite behind him, if they're not too stupid.

Jim Jordan will end up being the greatest Speaker of my lifetime.

He's an energetic, intelligent, fair and driven patriot who has excelled in everything he has ever done. He's light years ahead of Scalise, who is just another, albeit lesser, version of McCarthy or Ryan. Reid and Pelosi are like turds on a SF sidewalk when compared to Jordan. Now the neocons need to unite behind him, if they're not too stupid.
I want to say, may you live long

But, sadly, short is your new calling

View attachment 839371

To be real losers

And he failed to report the sexual abuse of his wrestlers....Ohio has a Mandatory Reporter law that he broke.

Jordan was born and raised in Champaign County, Ohio, the son of Shirley and John Jordan. He attended and wrestled for Graham High School, graduating in 1982. He won state championships all four years he was in high school and compiled a 156–1 win–loss record. He then enrolled at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where he became a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. Jordan won the 1985 and 1986 NCAA championship matches in the 134-pound (61 kg) weight class
Jim Jordan (American politician) - Wikipedia

Jordan was born and raised in Champaign County, Ohio, the son of Shirley and John Jordan. He attended and wrestled for Graham High School, graduating in 1982. He won state championships all four years he was in high school and compiled a 156–1 win–loss record. He then enrolled at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where he became a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. Jordan won the 1985 and 1986 NCAA championship matches in the 134-pound (61 kg) weight class
Jim Jordan (American politician) - Wikipedia

That is what got me about McCarthy, he did not rise through the political class of lawyers and such but he sure did The Turtle's bidding every chance he got.....Must have been his CA upbringing to be a cuck.

And he failed to report the sexual abuse of his wrestlers....Ohio has a Mandatory Reporter law that he broke.
He has stated, and no one has proven otherwise, that he was unaware of those abuses and no one came to him and reported them.

I'll take his word over yours.

Forum List

Back