Republicans vote for Jim Jorden to be speaker

Is Jordens experience enough?

• Total voters
No, you're taking Gym's word over SEVEN wrestlers and a referee.

Get it straight.

Doesn't sound so cool now, does it?
Seven wrestlers and a referee did not bring charges, did they?

I'm taking his word because we've seen that false accusations have become the norm in universities.

Let Me know when you get those nameless wrestlers and that one referee coming forward with charges.

I'm taking his word because
This is who you remind me of------
1696630604457.jpeg

we've seen that false accusations have become the norm in universities.
It was the examples you provided that won your case.
:)-

I'll take his word over yours.
How about the word of these guys?

This is who you remind me of------
View attachment 839398

It was the examples you provided that won your case.
:)-
LMAO.

Sure thing, repunzel.

How'd that Duke University rape charge turn out for ya?

It only requires someone to make a small effort at paying attention to all the false accusations that have permeated our universities.

google.com if its too difficult for you.

How about the word of these guys?

The charges they've filed are where?

And he failed to report the sexual abuse of his wrestlers....Ohio has a Mandatory Reporter law that he broke.
And none of the wrestlers reported that back when it allegedly was happening. Only now years later that some are getting money is the abuse serious enough to make an issue out of.

But man oh man the left is obsessed with race and sex aren't they. And race and sexual misconduct is their first go to cards to take down a political opponent. Even as they insist their own similarly accused are pure as the driven snow with bad actors accusing them.

The double standard, the hypocrisy, is glaring.

For what? Aganst whom? You keep repeating this stupid talking point.
Accusations are free and often made by leftists for political points. I'l provide this thread as witness.

Can you PROVE that Jodan knew these abuses happened and that they were reported to him? The accusations, without proof, of students, who are leftists, is a nothing burger.

It isn't a talking point, but a point of law.

So I repeat, where are the charges? You know, not reporting sexual abuse is a crime, right?

Forum List

Back