Republicans vote for Jim Jorden to be speaker

Is Jordens experience enough?

• Total voters
Republicans vote for Jim Jorden to be speaker

Before Jim Jorden got into politics, Jorden was a wrestling coach.

Jorden has no government experience, but Jorden does know wrestling.

Jorden is just what the repugs need

View attachment 839371

To be real losers

:)-
When Jordan looks in the mirror his face is a mirror image of Trump's ass. Wonder why?

That's why General Bonespurs gave his marching orders to the rest of his asseaters in the HOR.

Jordan is not up to the task of being SOTH, because he's a fast talking idiot.

No. But I think I will believe 8 accusers with no motivation to lie about him.

You will believe Gym Jordan. And we all know why.

I think we are already aware of all of the above.
You knock yourself out, sparky. I'll take the American stance of innocent until proven guilty, and given the willingness of left-wing students to make false accusations for political gain, I'll take Jordan's word over theirs.

When Jordan looks in the mirror his face is a mirror image of Trump's ass. Wonder why?

That's why General Bonespurs gave his marching orders to the rest of his asseaters in the HOR.

Jordan is not up to the task of being SOTH, because he's a fast talking idiot.
Says an idiot who voted for a criminal pedophile rapist.

Irrelevant. Nobody is suggesting he be imprisoned.

And you're full of shit anyway. Cultism is why you are taking your stance.

Don't lie to me, Russ. Lie to girls.
Cultism is why you are going after him. This entire attack is designed to keep him from possibly winning the Speakership.

You lose again.

Jim Jordan will end up being the greatest Speaker of my lifetime. He's an energetic, intelligent, fair and driven patriot who has excelled in everything he has ever done. He's light years ahead of Scalise, who is just another, albeit lesser, version of McCarthy or Ryan. Reid and Pelosi are like turds on a SF sidewalk when compared to Jordan. Now the neocons need to unite behind him, if they're not too stupid.
To bad Gymmy Boy has fallen flat on his face in every single investigation that he's been involved in. Like General Bonespurs Trump he's a loser.

There is no "lead accuser".

What is the name of the person you are talking about?
Of course there is.

[Mike] DiSabato is the leading accuser who claims he experienced sexual misconduct by Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005. Over 150 men have stepped forward to accuse Strauss of sexual misconduct.

August 2018:

"At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’ inappropriate behavior," Coleman said in the release (by a conservative group. Coleman refused to comment on this release).

July, 2018:

Coleman tells the Walls Street Journal that Gym knew.

Of course there is.

[Mike] DiSabato is the leading accuser who claims he experienced sexual misconduct by Dr. Richard Strauss, who died in 2005. Over 150 men have stepped forward to accuse Strauss of sexual misconduct.
(That's not the guy from your article, genius)

He is just the most outspoken accuser.

Forum List

Back