Zone1 Hello from the former Grand-Duchy of Baden in South-West-Germany

and today the fasnacht is over in Freiburg!
Now you can get some sleep. :bigbed: Oder? There were several guys from the UK working at the Max Planck Institute and they were every night at an English Pub on the Kaiser-Joseph-Straße near Martinstor but I forgot the name of the pub. Bier vom Fass and Scotch egg! :cheers2:

No, I don't know what it is. Fahrschule is obvious and I speak Swedish so I know what "fy" means, so putting them together I can guess what a Fyfahrschule is but I'm not sure. Tell me! :)
it was just a typo for Fahrschule.

my tanblet plays such tricks!

No, I don't know what it is. Fahrschule is obvious and I speak Swedish so I know what "fy" means, so putting them together I can guess what a Fyfahrschule is but I'm not sure. Tell me! :)
it was just a typo for Fahtschule!

my tanblet plays such tricks!!
It looks like "Fahtschule und tanblet" sind auch typos. You have maybe dicke Finger? :oops:

maybe you can also post the Baden anthem? :)

das Badnerlied ….. das schönste Land in Deutschlands Gau,n ….

🎂🍰

"Walk in the Balck Forest" is sad but "Die Fischerin vom Bodensee" always makes me happy! Bitte noch ein Bier!
btw ….

i once knew a fine young Lady ,,,,, with Fischer as family name, and she was from the Lake of Constance …. So she really was a Fischerin vom Bodensee! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back