Republicans Should Draft This Man in the Event of a Brokered Convention

Another example of Right Wingers being stuck in the past. Thanks to the last nightmare Republicans chose for President, Americans are not in the mood for military conflict or anyone who even represents that possibility.
You guys keep choosing solutions from the 1950's, which I suppose isn't all that surprising given the geezer GOP base.

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

009d335fc075b1bd0e71fab7f9eed64f.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event."

"I don't get intelligence off a satellite. Iraqis tell me who the enemy is."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists."

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

Somebody's impressed by testosterone poisoning.
That's nice.

Yawn...

Thanks, that reminds me: Betas would hate him as well. See the above post.

Actually, it's betas that want to follow some strong-man.

The party of the Beta, the Democrat party, has proven your strong man theory wrong time and time again. In order to clarify how desperately wrong, or perhaps half truth'd, your statement is I will ask you this question: Do Alphas typically vote for Betas to lead them? No need to answer.

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

That's nice.

Yawn...

Which is a really good point. Those who want to govern themselves would be less inclined to surrender their rights to a strong man

mattis-590.jpg

If you are NOT a parasite or a warmonger then I recommend

Gary Johnson, Libertarian

Libertarian Gary Johnson in double digits in race against Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump: poll

Don't be silly. The GOP has already decided who their nominee is going to be , and they will tell you at the convention. They made that decision as soon as they realized trump was going to be a problem.

Another example of Right Wingers being stuck in the past. Thanks to the last nightmare Republicans chose for President, Americans are not in the mood for military conflict or anyone who even represents that possibility.
You guys keep choosing solutions from the 1950's, which I suppose isn't all that surprising given the geezer GOP base.

crybaby-12.jpg

He'll feel better once he gets that out of his system.

A few things I never forget. BHO made Soldiers stand in hot sun for more than 30 min waiting for him to address them early on in his run.

And I remember some sort of negotiation with Taliban or Afghan that USA would not attack at night or conduct a search or bombing or something like that? WTH? And talk of "rights" or Miranda?

I'll never forget when 30 Navy Seals died in a chopper crash and Obama wanted a photo op next to their caskets arriving from Afghanistan. The families of the Seals objected to photo ops and media coverage of their fallen hero's so Obama simply had a picture of himself saluting the caskets and then posted it the the WH web page. Needless to say the families were furious. Obama had to have his photo op though.

:bsflag:
What you meant to say is that the shrub couldn't be bothered to ever meet our soldiers remains.

Instead of lying about the US, why don't you move to N Korea?

You wouldn't be missed.

:puke:

mattis-590.jpg

Libertarian Gary Johnson in double digits in race against Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump: poll

Libertarian domestic policy is acceptable. Libertarian foreign policy is unrealistic, idealistic, naive, out of sync, just plain stupid, and is derived from a complete lack of experience and understanding on how the world works. If the United States was ran by libertarians during the Cold War 90% of the world would be Communist by now.

Interesting that he says "its fun to shoot some people".

Sounds like one of those froot loops who joins the military so he'll have an excuse to murder.

Keep him in the military.

mattis-590.jpg

Libertarian domestic policy is acceptable. Libertarian foreign policy is unrealistic, idealistic, naive, out of sync, just plain stupid, and is derived from a complete lack of experience and understanding on how the world works. If the United States was ran by libertarians during the Cold War 90% of the world would be Communist by now.

Oh, I see

Well sit down , let me introduce you to the next president, er, prime minister

upload_2016-3-26_22-47-1.jpeg

Bernie Sanders wins Alaska and Washington, CNN projects - CNNPolitics.com

Yep, you stupid motherfuckers have done a fantastic job keeping communism out

The propensity of the right to start pointless, illegal wars is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH.

I am glad BHO only nickel and dimed around the edges in about 6-7 countries during his run. If you not going to go in and massive wipe out the enemy, why bother? Do the bare minimum. BHO did good job at that. GWB into Iraq with "gloves on troops", I against it from day 1. Massive offensive slaughter or play defense.

[
Interesting that he says "its fun to shoot some people".

Sounds like one of those froot loops who joins the military so he'll have an excuse to murder.

Keep him in the military.
there are some times when you need people like that ludd....war is hell.....and sometimes you need someone who isnt afraid to stare hell in the face.....

The propensity of the right to start pointless, illegal wars is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH.

This infantile glorification of war is perhaps this country's biggest flaw. And it seems the OP is swimming in that soup.

This is the kind of general I'd vote for...

MEME-Smedley-Butler.jpg

mattis-590.jpg

That's nice.

Yawn...

The party of the Beta, the Democrat party, has proven your strong man theory wrong time and time again. In order to clarify how desperately wrong, or perhaps half truth'd, your statement is I will ask you this question: Do Alphas typically vote for Betas to lead them? No need to answer.

No. True Americans vote for public servants to work for the people.

A few things I never forget. BHO made Soldiers stand in hot sun for more than 30 min waiting for him to address them early on in his run.

And I remember some sort of negotiation with Taliban or Afghan that USA would not attack at night or conduct a search or bombing or something like that? WTH? And talk of "rights" or Miranda?

I'll never forget when 30 Navy Seals died in a chopper crash and Obama wanted a photo op next to their caskets arriving from Afghanistan. The families of the Seals objected to photo ops and media coverage of their fallen hero's so Obama simply had a picture of himself saluting the caskets and then posted it the the WH web page. Needless to say the families were furious. Obama had to have his photo op though.

What you meant to say is that the shrub couldn't be bothered to ever meet our soldiers remains.

You wouldn't be missed.

mattis-590.jpg

That's nice.

Yawn...

You dodge the question but I will counter with another one: Hows that working out for ya? I suppose this must means that those who voted for Obama aren't "True Americans?" That's ridiculous even by my standards.

You wouldn't be missed.

That's nice.

Yawn...

You dodge the question but I will counter with another one: Hows that working out for ya? I suppose this must means that those who voted for Obama aren't "True Americans?" That's ridiculous even by my standards.

Remind me again, is this the day where Obama is a weakling or a despot?

Forum List

Back