Republicans Should Draft This Man in the Event of a Brokered Convention

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

009d335fc075b1bd0e71fab7f9eed64f.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event."

"I don't get intelligence off a satellite. Iraqis tell me who the enemy is."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists."

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

Somebody's impressed by testosterone poisoning.
That's nice.

Yawn...

mattis-590.jpg

That's nice.

Yawn...

Thanks, that reminds me: Betas would hate him as well. See the above post.

I heard BHO forced out many "good ones" Generals. Once retired, they can't come back?

So as long as the President nominates them and the congress confirms them, they can come back as many times as they are willing. Obama has certainly pushed out many of our war-fighting generals and inserted many of which would adopt his Social Justice schemes in exchange for a few stars. Fortunately the Marines didn't go along with it but every other branch of service has caved thus far. Obama knows he has never had the support of the troops; which is kinda embarrassing for the commander in Chief. In 2008 they tried to prevent him from becoming their Commander in Chief and in 2012 they tried to fire him. (See 2008 Military Times: Troops Support McCain 3-to-1 Over Obama! & 2012 Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney . Of course, the Marines and the Army wanted him out the most. This is one of the reasons why you don't find Obama giving speeches to the troops on the worthiness of their mission: They know hes full of shit. The other reason is because Obama simply doesn't believe in their mission overseas but maintains the status quo in order to save political face. Indeed, he is the kind of man who is willing to go in to any conflict half assed for political considerations without giving a damn about how many of our troops get killed due to his half assed-ness. But when they achieve great feats against all tactical odds Obama is the first to take credit for it.

Last edited:
Hitler talked tough too. I'd have to see constitutional principles before I'd consider.

A common sense man would likely have a common sense view of the U.S. Constitution. Just guessing, though I seriously doubt he would approve of the liberal idea of magically changing laws without so much a vote from the people. Comparing Mattis to Hitler though?

A few things I never forget. BHO made Soldiers stand in hot sun for more than 30 min waiting for him to address them early on in his run.

And I remember some sort of negotiation with Taliban or Afghan that USA would not attack at night or conduct a search or bombing or something like that? WTH? And talk of "rights" or Miranda?

A few things I never forget. BHO made Soldiers stand in hot sun for more than 30 min waiting for him to address them early on in his run.

And I remember some sort of negotiation with Taliban or Afghan that USA would not attack at night or conduct a search or bombing or something like that? WTH? And talk of "rights" or Miranda?

I'll never forget when 30 Navy Seals died in a chopper crash and Obama wanted a photo op next to their caskets arriving from Afghanistan. The families of the Seals objected to photo ops and media coverage of their fallen hero's so Obama simply had a picture of himself saluting the caskets and then posted it the the WH web page. Needless to say the families were furious. Obama had to have his photo op though.

mattis-590.jpg

That's nice.

Yawn...

Thanks, that reminds me: Betas would hate him as well. See the above post.

Actually, it's betas that want to follow some strong-man.

Hitler talked tough too. I'd have to see constitutional principles before I'd consider.

OP prolly thinks WWE is real.
Gullible's Travels.

10556352_10156763163035217_1545738660179365287_n.jpg

Trump would likely confide in his generals. It is well documented that Obama has no trust for the military and the military has no trust in him. It is also well documented that Obama has knocked down nearly every plan the pentagon has submitted for fighting ISIS. Enough of his former Secretary of Defenses and National Security Advisers have retired and written books that gives credence to that statement. At this point, Obama just wants someone else to have the problem. If that means the US and her allies are a little less secure it is alright by him. Obama knows what he needs to do to take out ISIS. His generals have certainly advised him. But Obama will ignore them just as he ignored them when they told him that pulling out of Iraq was a bad idea.

A common sense man would likely have a common sense view of the U.S. Constitution. Just guessing, though I seriously doubt he would approve of the liberal idea of magically changing laws without so much a vote from the people. Comparing Mattis to Hitler though?

So s free quotes means he has common sense?

You could cherry pick quotes from any dictator and make them sound like a common sense man. Doesn't mean they are.

Forum List

Back