Republicans Should Draft This Man in the Event of a Brokered Convention

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

009d335fc075b1bd0e71fab7f9eed64f.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event."

"I don't get intelligence off a satellite. Iraqis tell me who the enemy is."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists."

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
Thought I saw him in the 60's. Only his name was Jack D. Ripper.

General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: I'm sure both Trump and Cruz supports can unite behind this guy. Liberals would certainly hate him, but no matter, Hillary & Bernie wouldn't stand a chance.

mattis-590.jpg

"no war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote"

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"I were to sum up what I've learned in 35 years of service, it's improvise, improvise, improvise."

"It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"

"That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!"

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

If you are NOT a parasite or a warmonger then I recommend

Gary Johnson, Libertarian

Libertarian Gary Johnson in double digits in race against Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump: poll

Libertarian domestic policy is acceptable. Libertarian foreign policy is unrealistic, idealistic, naive, out of sync, just plain stupid, and is derived from a complete lack of experience and understanding on how the world works. If the United States was ran by libertarians during the Cold War 90% of the world would be Communist by now.

Oh, I see

Well sit down , let me introduce you to the next president, er, prime minister

View attachment 69176

Bernie Sanders wins Alaska and Washington, CNN projects - CNNPolitics.com

Yep, you stupid motherfuckers have done a fantastic job keeping communism out

Oh, I see

Well sit down , let me introduce you to the next president, er, prime minister

upload_2016-3-26_22-47-1-jpeg.69176

Bernie Sanders wins Alaska , Washington and Hawaii CNN projects - CNNPolitics.com

Yep, you stupid motherfuckers have done a fantastic job keeping communism out

mattis-590.jpg

Great, My ideas are being plagiarized by the Daily Beast!
This Man Can Save Us From Trump—and Clinton

Forum List

Back