Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerrey calls for GOP to retract military ballot accusations - November 21, 2000

I jsut went back and looked at the facts of the military ballots and guess what.

GORE did not question tgeh military ballots, that was a republican LIE!

The counties themselves tossed out the improperly dated and improperly filled out ballots themselves. They were following the exsisting laws.

GORE never questioned them.

Just to remind you TM.

Please tell us what you see in the picture?

6a00d8341c8ed053ef01156fbd6f63970c-800wi

Black men standing on the side walk.

I know what you see.

Now can you produce any picture of them intimidating ANYONE??????

Every tape I viewed showed them being non threatening to the people they were talking to.

That doesnt matter to you , you think black people should not be allowed to carry a baton.

They were acting as security.

Again go get the tape of them threatening someone.

Black men standing on the side walk.

I know what you see.

Now can you produce any picture of them intimidating ANYONE??????

Men standing in front a polling place with clubs in and of itself is :

Intimidating

Now I am very sure if it were white men in white sheets standing out there with clubs, you would be all up in arms now howling to the world wouldn't you?

Stop being such a blind hypocrite.

Only if they did intimidate someone.

They didnt from anhy tape I saw.

Now do you think its just great the republicans have kept thousands of legal voters from voting by using illegal tactics?

Every tape I viewed showed them being non threatening to the people they were talking to.

That doesnt matter to you , you think black people should not be allowed to carry a baton.

They were acting as security.

Again go get the tape of them threatening someone.

I tell you what, how about some white guys down south do that in front of a polling place and see how intimidating "just a few guys with batons" are.

You refuse to comment on the republicans LONG assed history of keeping blacks from voting?

You are a partisan hack

You refuse to comment on the republicans LONG assed history of keeping blacks from voting?

You are a partisan hack

Did you actually read the order that you posted in the other link?

Do you know what "No finding of guilt" means?

Do you know what "No admission of guilt" means?

You are spreading lies here TM. My guess is that you know it and truth really doesn't matter to you.

Do you realize that I could accuse you of libel and haul your butt into court but that would not mean that you were guilty?

Immie

Last edited:

You are a partisan hack

You are spreading lies here TM. My guess is that you know it and truth really doesn't matter to you.

Do you realize that I could accuse you of libel and haul your butt into court but that would not mean that you were guilty?

Immie

Immie I already admitted my mistake and did it without hesitation.

The first definition of consent decree I posted mentioned nothing about not having to admitt guilt.

BTY did you realize when a criminal is CONVICTED he or she also does not have to admitt guilt?

The facts were very telling in the case and they did the consent decree intstead of going to trial to save money and face.

The dems should have just sued them but the republican party in the 80s had very deep pockets and the dems didtnt.

They have since broken the consent drecree and got caught.

If you wnt to pretend that because they did not have to admitt guilt then they are innocent then you are a partisan hack too.

You are a partisan hack

Immie

nice point

it will fall on her deaf ears though

see...acorn = innocent, republicans same scenario = guilty

Good job Yurt.

Now deal with the fact that they have broken the decree several times which is why they could not get it vacated.

You were right on this and I accept the court documented evidence.

Now will you accept the fact that your party have repeted worked to keep voters from their sacred right by the evidence of these court documents?

Why did they not fight the charges if they were innocent?

They had the money to fight it but knew they would be found guilty and would have ended up paying the Dems costs too.

Prove they were innocent, them not having to admitt guilt does not make them innocent now does it.

Here you go Immie

You are a partisan hack

Immie

nice point

it will fall on her deaf ears though

see...acorn = innocent, republicans same scenario = guilty

Yurt you lying sack of dog shit, you know full well I already agknowledged your correct observation.

You people are so fucking dishonest.

I GOT YOUR NUMBER NOW YURT

Dont ever expect me to trust you about anything again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back