Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously,pay closer attention next time you observe someone screeching hysterically about racism. It really is a good bet that they're racists themselves. Fellow racists are completely obsessed with the whole race issue. Those who make everything about race are very likely racists themselves. This has been my experience over many years. Pay close attention to race-baiters. You'll see them for what they really are.

Look at you deny the court odered release of their own internal documents that clearly state what they were doing.

This is how you defend them, you pretend its merely accusations with no solid proof.

The evidence is damning and you pretend its nothing.

Yet you continue to pretend ACORN did something it did not.

You are a damned liar.

I have repeatedly condemned that memo.

I have also stated repeatedly that the memo of which you speak was written by someone within the RNC and that he is an unamerican pig. I have also stated that the people convicted in ACORN were also people within the organization and not the organization itself.

You are a lying slut that will never quit lying.

Immie

I know this is just another Race-Baiting Troll thread but what the h*ll...The OP still has not produced any person or persons who can testify in a court of law that someone from the GOP prevented them from voting. If there are all these "Millions" of African Americans being kept from voting,it should be very easy for the OP to produce at least one person no? Until this happens i will just continue to call BULL CHIT on this post. Meanwhile...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH0a3oYspg[/ame]

Last edited:
You do realize that people who don't live where they are registered don't have the right to vote their don't you?

You do realize that people who are dead, don't have the right to vote don't you?

You do realize that blacks are not the only ones on the lists right? You do realize that race isn't at all mentioned on the voter registration don't you?

Where have any of you condemed these actions?

you have defended them by denying the evidence is overwhleming

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ3-Lcbwmc]YouTube - Kill Some White Crackers; Kill their Babies - Glenn Beck reports; Holder drops charges[/ame]

You Defended this guy's words and action Truth...you have NO PLACE to talk about what others do after defending this example of racism and voter intimidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back