Florida Rep: Eleven Year Old Raped Because She Was "Dressed Like a Prostitute"

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
'Sagging pants' bill passes House committee | Florida politics blog: The Buzz | tampabay.com & St. Petersburg Times

One committee member, Rep. Kathleen Passidomo (R-Naples) said she'd read recently a horrible story out of Texas about the rape of a young girl.

"There was an article about an 11 year old girl who was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed like a 21-year-old prostitute," she said. "And her parents let her attend school like that. And I think it’s incumbent upon us to create some areas where students can be safe in school and show up in proper attire so what happened in Texas doesn’t happen to our students."

No one commented on that line of reasoning.

$picard-facepalm.jpg

11 year old kids should dress like 11 year old kids. Parents need to take some parental responsibility to not dress their kids inappropriately for their age.

Is that an excuse for raping an 11 year old? No.

11 year old kids should dress like 11 year old kids. Parents need to take some parental responsibility to not dress their kids inappropriately for their age.

Well, my daughter has a friend whose mother tarts her up every weekend with rogue, red lipstick, and shorty short skirts to participate in cheerleading competitions.

Then my daughter grows out of her pants, but insists on wearing them, so we don't find out how small they are until BUTT CRACK CITY appears, and I toss a quarter into the abyss.

'Sagging pants' bill passes House committee | Florida politics blog: The Buzz | tampabay.com & St. Petersburg Times

One committee member, Rep. Kathleen Passidomo (R-Naples) said she'd read recently a horrible story out of Texas about the rape of a young girl.

"There was an article about an 11 year old girl who was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed like a 21-year-old prostitute," she said. "And her parents let her attend school like that. And I think it’s incumbent upon us to create some areas where students can be safe in school and show up in proper attire so what happened in Texas doesn’t happen to our students."

View attachment 13040

Slow down and read it again. Was the Representative saying that was the reason or was she saying that is what the story she read reported.

The facts are that this young child did dress like she was in her 20's, she wore make up and hung out with an older crowd. And that is from the story I read about this a week or two ago.

There is no excuse for the rapists, I hope they all get the maximum penalty allowed. One of the rapists was 27 years old.....

But there is also no excuse for the parents. What the hell were they doing?

View attachment 13040

You may wish to read that again, the rep said "there was an article about the 11 year old who was raped because she was dressed like a prostitute".

You do realize that she was recounting that article that she read as she stated, don't you? And do you realize that article appeared in the New York Times?

Here is an article about the backlash where many have called for the NY Times to apologize:

NY Times responds to backlash over reporting of an alleged child rape - Yahoo! News

Of course it isn't. Again the question BEGS in threads as these?

Where ARE the Parents?

Maybe they were looking for her?

I read the dad was a construction worker. Not sure what the mom did.

I don't really know how it's blaming the victim to acknowledge that there are actions that can be taken or not taken that tempt others to act badly.

We need to get rid of this victim mentality anyway. Sometimes people commit crimes against us or do other bad things. That doesnt mean we have to be a victim of their actions.

Well, my daughter has a friend whose mother tarts her up every weekend with rogue, red lipstick, and shorty short skirts to participate in cheerleading competitions.

Then my daughter grows out of her pants, but insists on wearing them, so we don't find out how small they are until BUTT CRACK CITY appears, and I toss a quarter into the abyss.

There was a show once on TV that had these, Idk, 3-7(?) year olds dress up like Miss USA with all the dancing and talent competitions. This one girl was shaking her butt like an experience stripper :boobies: for the judges :eek:

It was following some girls and their moms.:cuckoo:

God, it made me throw up and those judges are definitely paedos 1st class:Boom2::whip:

I don't really know how it's blaming the victim to acknowledge that there are actions that can be taken or not taken that tempt others to act badly.

We need to get rid of this victim mentality anyway. Sometimes people commit crimes against us or do other bad things. That doesnt mean we have to be a victim of their actions.

Its called "relative morality."

Nothing is so heinous that it cannot be explained by a weakened society that could be resolved if we only had more government services.

Forum List

Back