Republicans in danger of losing the House in 2014

Regardless of which "party" wins, we all lose. Both parties are filled with career politicians who are only available to the highest bidder, and that ain't the people.
DFL or GOP? I see no difference as they are all money whores.

You make a really good point. Too many are of service to those who provide them with the big bucks. Its a shame but both sides become Robert people and lose themselves when they get to the world of congress.

GOP In Grave Danger Of Losing House In 2014, PPP Polls Show

It's way too early. I'm sure republicans will even the playing field with a bunch of phony scandals over the next year.
I find it amazing how you libs are so easily steered and pigeon holed by polls.
The samplings are so small, usually less than 1,000 people, they are rendered meaningless. Yet, instead of polls being about the news, those who have an agenda commission a poll and the poll itself becomes the news. And you people believe this stuff as if it were the gospel.
You people hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.
This is precisely why you have all been programmed to believe there IS no other point of view.

GOP In Grave Danger Of Losing House In 2014, PPP Polls Show

It's way too early. I'm sure republicans will even the playing field with a bunch of phony scandals over the next year.
I find it amazing how you libs are so easily steered and pigeon holed by polls.
The samplings are so small, usually less than 1,000 people, they are rendered meaningless. Yet, instead of polls being about the news, those who have an agenda commission a poll and the poll itself becomes the news. And you people believe this stuff as if it were the gospel.
You people hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.
This is precisely why you have all been programmed to believe there IS no other point of view.

The polls tell people nothing when we so far from the midterms. So both sides gulity of that.

We have a two party system. Elections in the House happen every two years. No matter who is in power they have the danger of losing the House two years after they won it.

And for some reason I doubt you and I agree on what a phoney scandal is.

"Sure Congressman so and so had $400,000 in his freezer that belonged to the school lunch program. But that's just because (Pick one: Republicans, Democrats) are trying to create a phoney scandal."
Any incident where a democrat is caught doing something wrong, or when democrats make errors in judgment, it is labeled a right wing conspiracy or a fake scandal or an outright lie.
Democrats are as pure as the driven snow.
It's so bad that the main stream news media no longer reports the news, it simply parrots the democrat leadership's talking points.

Regardless of which "party" wins, we all lose. Both parties are filled with career politicians who are only available to the highest bidder, and that ain't the people.

You make a really good point. Too many are of service to those who provide them with the big bucks. Its a shame but both sides become Robert people and lose themselves when they get to the world of congress.

I would love to see term limits but we know that will never happen even if all Americans demanded it. Who would vote themselves out of a job? Instead they would all vote themselves a pay raise which is the only time that the two parties seem to agree, then take a month off. Exactly what Benjamin Franklin warned that would end the Republic.

I would love to see term limits but we know that will never happen even if all Americans demanded it. Who would vote themselves out of a job? Instead they would all vote themselves a pay raise which is the only time that the two parties seem to agree, then take a month off. Exactly what Benjamin Franklin warned that would end the Republic.

So true. I agree that america need term limits .It crazy you get some people elected for over 30 years even when many don,t always do a great job. You need to be tougher on both sides for not having good enough people.

If Obamacare continues the death spiral it's already into then there will be big changes in 2014. The party that promises to abort that misbegotton spawn of a Mongolian Gang-Fuck will sweep to victory. Not to say that won't be Democrats making that promise....after all, they ARE known to eat their own when it's expedient.

Just telling you right now...there won't be any death spiral.

Get back to us when you've signed up and found out how much you are mandated to pay. Of course a straight-down plunge really can't be considered a "death-spiral" - but it's too early to call what's going on that.

Patience, hoppagrass. Patience.

Counting just the state co-ops, in which DC is group, nearly 500,00 have enrolled with another 150,00 in the shute. Who knows exactly how many ACA itself has enrolled.

So there is almost 10% of what they want for all of next year already.

The ACA will be fixed.

Plan your hopes elsewhere, Henry.

That seem fair enough. I think american people deserve more choice then gop and the dems really. Both not really done enough to make america a better place.
They're flip-sides of the same coin.

^ that

as long as theres big anonymous $$$ floating around and no curbs on kickbacks such as future employment then it will remain corrupt.

Very much agree. While you have people being paid a lot for getting little done on both sides.

Just telling you right now...there won't be any death spiral.

Get back to us when you've signed up and found out how much you are mandated to pay. Of course a straight-down plunge really can't be considered a "death-spiral" - but it's too early to call what's going on that.

Counting just the state co-ops, in which DC is group, nearly 500,00 have enrolled with another 150,00 in the shute. Who knows exactly how many ACA itself has enrolled.

The ACA will be fixed.

Plan your hopes elsewhere, Henry.

I don't know where you get your numbers or knowledge, 10% of what?

tell me jake what does the ACA say they need in the federal exchanges ,bona fide enrollees, with plans etc. before jan 1 2014? Thats when the essential health benefits (EHB) is massaged reflecting the enrolled with plans and benefits provided as they must realign to reflect minimum ratings rules etc....?

Nice to see some comments that reflect the damage that both parties and a gamed system have done to our country. It is nice to know that some people can be critical of either side without resorting to insults and not just towing a party line or soundbites.
I have some hope that a few Americans are still awake.

The ACA will be fixed.

Plan your hopes elsewhere, Henry.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope "fixed" as one has done to dogs or cats.

Meanwhile, please don't get back to me until you have seen your own personalized quote for Obamacare - and even then, not until after you have wiped the vomit off your chin. Occasioned, of course, bu the number you'll see.

Nice to see some comments that reflect the damage that both parties and a gamed system have done to our country. It is nice to know that some people can be critical of either side without resorting to insults and not just towing a party line or soundbites.

I agree mate on that score. So much people on one side or the another on here it gets boring. I think it good to see someone like yourself in mature and insightful way trying to show how both sides and a bad system has done to your country.

Same is the case in the uk. We have a tory and labour party have done nothing to really improve people lives.

I agree mate on that score. So much people on one side or the another on here it gets boring. I think it good to see someone like yourself in mature and insightful way trying to show how both sides and a bad system has done to your country.

Same is the case in the uk. We have a tory and labour party have done nothing to really improve people lives.
How ironic that we break away during the Revolution only to end up with pretty much the same problems of failed leadership and extremes from both Conservatives and Liberals.

How ironic that we break away during the Revolution only to end up with pretty much the same problems of failed leadership and extremes from both Conservatives and Liberals.[/

Its very ironic. Both ours countries have system let down by useless people on both conservative and liberal side. No wonder so many people put of voting in elections. In america voter turn out higher though then in the uk. It awful in england and tony blair led people to vote even less in elections. He won in 2005 but voter turn out was awful and it carried on that way ever since.

You will note that the UK Tories live slightly to the left of Obama and that NULAB are just left of lenin.
It's not a governments job to improve lives.
It's a governments job to allow, or enable people to improve their own lives.

Leftist entities seek only to control lives, restricting people from living as they choose free from oppressive government.

What happens to parents who choose to homeschool their children in the UK?
What happens to those who sell Bananas by the pound?
Tyranny is always there waiting to pounce.
Once a freedom is lost, it is rare to get it back.
The USA is the last bastion of freedom on earth, liberal fanatics wish to change that.
Liberals hate freedom.

Forum List

Back