Republicans in danger of losing the House in 2014

If Obamacare continues the death spiral it's already into then there will be big changes in 2014. The party that promises to abort that misbegotton spawn of a Mongolian Gang-Fuck will sweep to victory. Not to say that won't be Democrats making that promise....after all, they ARE known to eat their own when it's expedient.

But there are still at least two senators and 20-40 House members committed to self immolation to prove some damn point that they can't coherently define.

You make a good point. But mid term elections are local and so can defly the national polls.

All members of the House are up for re-election, and the Senate will remain Dem probably.

The TeaPs will lose half their members yet again if they don't work at repairing the damages.

Maybe your right but still think it going to be tough for dem to get the house. Better chance in 2016. They first aim should be to keep sentate in 2014. Still have feeing it be divided congress after 2014 but we wait and see as a year is long time .

I mean look at swings for obama have gone up and down with mess of snowdon leaks, nsa and irs awful stuff and the mess he made over syria but coming back well with gop making a mess of the debt limit stuff.

If Obamacare continues the death spiral it's already into then there will be big changes in 2014. The party that promises to abort that misbegotton spawn of a Mongolian Gang-Fuck will sweep to victory. Not to say that won't be Democrats making that promise....after all, they ARE known to eat their own when it's expedient.

You could be right that if obamacare goes down toliet next year then the house will sweep to the sentate.

Again though 13 months is long time and a lot can happen in a year that could decide both house and sentate races either ways.

Huffington warns republicans that they are in ...GRAVE DANGER...If the left wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

Deep down i think nobody quite knows what will happen next year. Neither gop or dem are that well liked and therefore house and sentate elections can go either way. I think american people must be fed up with both of them really.

Sad but true that ALL house and senate elections will hinge upon who has brought the most pork home to their district. Non-district (or state, in the case of the Senate) residents can contribute money but (theoretically) not votes.

Just telling you right now...there won't be any death spiral.

Just telling you right now...there won't be any death spiral.

Get back to us when you've signed up and found out how much you are mandated to pay. Of course a straight-down plunge really can't be considered a "death-spiral" - but it's too early to call what's going on that.

Patience, hoppagrass. Patience.

Right now, Republicans should hold onto the House

But they can fuck a lot more things up between now and Nov 2014

Sad but true that ALL house and senate elections will hinge upon who has brought the most pork home to their district. Non-district (or state, in the case of the Senate) residents can contribute money but (theoretically) not votes.

Very true. Sadly on both sides these local election won,t be won the issues really but who has the most dosh as we say in england.

Right now, Republicans should hold onto the House

But they can fuck a lot more things up between now and Nov 2014

To be honest if bookies are right then it should stay same as it is now with gop holding the house and dem the sentate. But both parties can fuck that up before this time next year.

I believe the 2014 elections will depend on Obamacare and how well the American people come to terms with the effects of this program. If people are losing their jobs, going to 30 hours or less, paying higher premiums or paying higher fines and deductibles, there could be a greater effort to get to the polls in November. And it will result in Republican votes... the party that warned the nation against Obamacare.

Huffington warns republicans that they are in ...GRAVE DANGER...If the left wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

Deep down i think nobody quite knows what will happen next year. Neither gop or dem are that well liked and therefore house and sentate elections can go either way. I think american people must be fed up with both of them really.

Huffington plays to the radical left wing base and offers talking points to low information progressives. It's nothing new.

I believe the 2014 elections will depend on Obamacare and how well the American people come to terms with the effects of this program. If people are losing their jobs, going to 30 hours or less, paying higher premiums or paying higher fines and deductibles, there could be a greater effort to get to the polls in November. And it will result in Republican votes... the party that warned the nation against Obamacare.

Its true that how well obamacare rolls out good have a effect, if it goes badly then gop can win the sentate,

Huffington plays to the radical left wing base and offers talking points to low information progressives. It's nothing new.

look their media for left or right whatever suits your boat. They don,t effect elections really. Its who has the most money on either side that really affects. Money talks in politics and who has the bigger backers on either side.

Regardless of which "party" wins, we all lose. Both parties are filled with career politicians who are only available to the highest bidder, and that ain't the people.
DFL or GOP? I see no difference as they are all money whores.

Forum List

Back