Republicans Have Not Turned on Trump

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Every time a member posts ridiculous threads that are total falsehoods, I am compelled to speak the truth in response.

Republicans have NOT turned on Trump, despite what one fake news thread here says.

Real Republicans LOVE Trump, and he is light years ahead of all others running for the nomination

Screenshot 2023-09-14 122001.png

Every time a member posts ridiculous threads that are total falsehoods, I am compelled to speak the truth in response.

Republicans have NOT turned on Trump, despite what one fake news thread here says.

Real Republicans LOVE Trump, and he is light years ahead of all others running for the nomination

View attachment 829276

So let's get this straight: If half of your group doesn't want you, you're loved by the group?

View attachment 829276
But some have and that is all that is needed. Trump will need ever republican to vote in order to win.

• Banned
So let's get this straight: If half of your group doesn't want you, you're loved by the group?

Your question is stupid. Just because some Republicans might choose another candidate does NOT mean they would not be happy with Trump. I can think of several candidates I would be happy with. I will vote for Trump, but if DeSantis won I would LOVE to see DeSantis as president.

People like you really have disordered and truncated thought processes.

• Banned
But some have and that is all that is needed. Trump will need ever republican to vote in order to win.

Did you know that in 2020 Trump was the first presidential candidate in history to break the 70 million vote ceiling? More votes than the might Obama, Bush, Clinton Reagan . . . . all of them.

How do you suppose that the senile pedophile was declared the winner?

Most republican voters feel the same way about many of their politicians doing the same to them.

View attachment 829276
I see the 2nd shit has come on in the troll farm.

Your question is stupid. Just because some Republicans might choose another candidate does NOT mean they would not be happy with Trump. I can think of several candidates I would be happy with. I will vote for Trump, but if DeSantis won I would LOVE to see DeSantis as president.

People like you really have disordered and truncated thought processes.
you may want to dial back your mental illness

"Every time a member posts ridiculous threads that are total falsehoods, I am compelled to speak the truth in response. Republicans have NOT turned on Trump, despite what one fake news thread here says. Real Republicans LOVE Trump, and he is light years ahead of all others running for the nomination."

back in 2016 Trump was the last pick of most Republican voters. He's toxic. He shit the bed in 2020. He's toast. He's well done dog meat. stick a fork in him.

Did you know that in 2020 Trump was the first presidential candidate in history to break the 70 million vote ceiling? More votes than the might Obama, Bush, Clinton Reagan . . . . all of them.

Did you know more people register to vote every 4 years? You're a friggin moron.

:auiqs.jpg:

Obama 2008: 52.9% of the vote

Obama 2012: 51.1% of the vote

Trump 2016: 46.1% of the vote

Biden 2020: 51.3% of the vote

Your manboy did terrible in every two person contest since Richard Nixon resigned in shame:

Carter 1976: 50.1% of the vote

Reagan 1980: 50.7% of the vote in a 3-way

Reagan 1984: 58.8% of the vote

GHW Bush 1988: 53.4% of the vote

Clinton 1992: 43.0% of the vote in a 3-way

Clinton 1996: 49.2% of the vote in a 3-way

GW Bush 2000: 47.9% of the vote

GW Bush 2004: 50.7% of the vote

Obama 2008: 52.9% of the vote

Obama 2012: 51.1% of the vote

Trump 2016: 46.1% of the vote

Biden 2020: 51.3% of the vote

View attachment 829276
You arent a republican.

Forum List

Back