Which of the following is the winning focus for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Which area has Biden damaged most and is therefore the best focus for Trump?

• Rampant inflation caused by leftist policies

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The cancel culture, including censorship of opposing views

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Election cheating

• Growing threat from our foreign enemies due to Biden’s weakness

• The “Americans Last” agenda

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Illegal immigration

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Indoctrination of children in public schools

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Increased crime and anti-police attitude

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Government corruption

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Media control

• Total voters
I wanna see some:
donald-trump-youre-fired.gif

The government is way too big.

Since your poll is for what should be the "focus" for Trump, I checked 3 things. All are important and should be addresses but here is what I think should be the Focus from your survey.

1694710531379.png

Illegal immigration, but to include legal immigration too, but unspoken for political expediency..

Trump's part in the evacuation of Afghanistan fits the tickedt perfectly, but he and his supporters have to have the courage to accept the success.

What's any distinction between legal and illegal immigrants to white American racists who would rather accept neither?

All are good except maybe election cheating. Trump has railed against election cheating so much that it almost sounds personal sometimes (which is understandable). The rest of the Democrat screw-ups are a gold mine for him.

Illegal immigration, but to include legal immigration too, but unspoken for political expediency..

Trump's part in the evacuation of Afghanistan fits the tickedt perfectly, but he and his supporters have to have the courage to accept the success.

What's any distinction between legal and illegal immigrants to white American racists who would rather accept neither?
^^^ and a leftist enters the thread.

Scoot!

I wanna see some:
donald-trump-youre-fired.gif

The government is way too big.
I would LOOOOOVE to see Trump call the worst offenders into the Oval Office, to include Garland, Mayorkas, and Wray, and to just that.…go down the line, saying “you’re fired!”

Forum List

Back