Republicans Have Long History of NOT Supporting Veterans

Go fuck yourself, fat bitch.

I really didn't expect anything else from you. But that doesn't mean I will not call you on your lies and stupidity. Why don't you grow up and quit acting like an immature child???

I expect jack shit from you... and, lo and behold, that is exactly what you post.

At the risk of repeating myself.... go fuck yourself, fat bitch.

Conversation over.

You don't know how to have a conversation. Now run along or you'll be late for your nazi youth rally.

I met an ex-POW who hated John McCain but wouldn't tell me why. So I looked up the rumors about McCain having written propaganda for the North Vietnamese in order to get better treatment for himself as a POW. I tend to believe it because I put more trust in people I've actually met than in government documentation. Plus the fact that he joined a party full of Chickenhawks, whom, as a combat veteran, I hate with a passion.

TriCare cost money like insurance and it is not necessarily affordable

Most active duty receive care at base hospitals and clinics. This is known as government health care.

Tricare isn't affordable? I pay less than $500 a year for Tricare Prime for me and my two children. That's pretty affordable. I wish all Americans had the same quality health care that I enjoy.

If you are active duty why are you paying anything? I certainly did not pay while on active duty.

$500 for what?

I'm a retiree. That is what I pay for Tricare Prime insurance.

I met an ex-POW who hated John McCain but wouldn't tell me why. So I looked up the rumors about McCain having written propaganda for the North Vietnamese in order to get better treatment for himself as a POW. I tend to believe it because I put more trust in people I've actually met than in government documentation. Plus the fact that he joined a party full of Chickenhawks, whom, as a combat veteran, I hate with a passion.

I believe you should read a biography about McCain. Moron.

I believe you should read a biography about McCain. Moron.

Worshipping John McCain seems out of touch with reality...

Republicans Have Long History of NOT Supporting Veterans

....And, there's nothin' like momentum.....​

Apr 27, 2012

"President Obama announced today at Ft. Stewart in Georgia that he will sign an executive order to protect veterans, members of the military and their families from deceptive and predatory marketing practices by some for-profit higher educational institutions.

Mitt Romney’s campaign tried to get out front of the news today by issuing press releases suggesting that the president hasn’t done enough for the nation’s veterans.

The other press release titled “Mitt Romney Will Give Veterans A Chance to Find Good Jobs” links to a page on the campaign website that makes no mention of any plan for veterans."

romney_five_sons.jpg

Forum List

Back