Republicans Have Long History of NOT Supporting Veterans

TriCare cost money like insurance and it is not necessarily affordable

Most active duty receive care at base hospitals and clinics. This is known as government health care.

I have a very low tolerance level for moronic babbling, even if you have a link.

That's such crap. Why don't you dispute the article with facts?? You know why??? You don't have any.

You batshit crazy conservatives just like to say something is not true and the source is not reliable. That's what you always do. And then you're done. :rolleyes: The GOP has a terrible record when it comes to supporting our troops. And if you and other people don't like it, tough. Offer some proof that it isn't true.

The GOP is the most likely to send troops in harms way but want to keep the cost down so they screw the vets.

Vets disability and treatment expenses over 50 years can cost several trillion dollars. That's before their children enter college.

I have a very low tolerance level for moronic babbling, even if you have a link.

That's such crap. Why don't you dispute the article with facts?? You know why??? You don't have any.

You batshit crazy conservatives just like to say something is not true and the source is not reliable. That's what you always do. And then you're done. :rolleyes: The GOP has a terrible record when it comes to supporting our troops. And if you and other people don't like it, tough. Offer some proof that it isn't true.

The GOP is the most likely to send troops in harms way but want to keep the cost down so they screw the vets.

Vets disability and treatment expenses over 50 years can cost several trillion dollars. That's before their children enter college.
you know what Merrill 10 years ago i heard the same shit about the Democrats not supporting our troops.......both sides dont look to good when it comes to taking care of the guys coming back home.....just because you can find a Senator or two from one of the parties who actually does try to help these guys means shit if there are thousands of them right now who are getting fucked ......and as long as there are homeless Vets and many with war Injuries who say the Govt has ignored them......then BOTH sides are just blowing rhetoric up our asses......the reality is there are thousands of Vets out there who are homeless and are being ignored by both sides......if you want to support our troops,Quit making it a Political issue.....BOTH sides since Vietnam have not done a great job for the guys coming home from Combat......

Most active duty receive care at base hospitals and clinics. This is known as government health care.

Tricare isn't affordable? I pay less than $500 a year for Tricare Prime for me and my two children. That's pretty affordable. I wish all Americans had the same quality health care that I enjoy.

Tricare isn't affordable? I pay less than $500 a year for Tricare Prime for me and my two children. That's pretty affordable. I wish all Americans had the same quality health care that I enjoy.

Who do you think is paying the rest? What would that $500 cover if you were trying to buy Insurance on your own? Half a month or less for you and your dependents? You want all of us to get Tricare and what, tax us 98% of our income. You got something for your Service, that's a good thing. Know this though, there is no Santa Claus. Somebody is paying with interest on Every Entitlement.

If you are active duty why are you paying anything? I certainly did not pay while on active duty.

$500 for what?

Go fuck yourself, fat bitch.

Quite an interesting response....

Meanwhile:

Veterans Groups Give McCain Failing Grades.

In its most recent legislative ratings, the non-partisan Disabled American Veterans gave Sen. McCain a 20 percent rating for his voting record on veterans' issues.

Similarly, the non-partisan Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America gave McCain a "D" grade for his poor voting record on veterans' issues, including McCain's votes against additional body armor for troops in combat and additional funding for PTSD and TBI screening and treatment.

Meanwhile:

In its most recent legislative ratings, the non-partisan Disabled American Veterans gave Sen. McCain a 20 percent rating for his voting record on veterans' issues.

Similarly, the non-partisan Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans of America gave McCain a "D" grade for his poor voting record on veterans' issues, including McCain's votes against additional body armor for troops in combat and additional funding for PTSD and TBI screening and treatment.

Mind your own fucking business about my responses. She knows exactly why I say what I say to her. You need not concern yourself with it.

Your pathetic partisan bullshit is beneath contempt.... you demonstrate no critical thought, no logic, and rely solely on partisan crap and lies. You're an idiot if you think the Democrats care more about vets than Republicans - both sides treat vets with disdain... only fucking fools don't see that.

Meanwhile:

Mind your own fucking business about my responses. She knows exactly why I say what I say to her. You need not concern yourself with it.

Your pathetic partisan bullshit is beneath contempt.... you demonstrate no critical thought, no logic, and rely solely on partisan crap and lies. You're an idiot if you think the Democrats care more about vets than Republicans - both sides treat vets with disdain... only fucking fools don't see that.

Is that so? How so?

Vote Nader!!!

Meanwhile:

Is that so? How so?

Vote Nader!!!

Research it for yourself. Vets, like other 'minority' groups, get used by politicians and discarded when it's politically expedient.

Seriously, you appear incredibly ignorant of the detail - which tells me that you are only really interested in supporting a partisan view and do not give a shit about vets issues.

Hacks bore me.

You don't have to go back in history. All you need to do is look how democrats behaved during the last administration. The senate majority leader was a democrat. He tried to influence the morale of the Troops on the eve of victory by looking America in the eye and saying "the war in Iraq is lost". Remember the $10,000 full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops "betray-us"? It didn't even make sense except to the mind numbed liberal democrat mind it rhymed with Petraius. Democrats supported Cindy Sheehan's band of crazy protesters. Sheehan disappeared right after Barry Hussein was elected. Democrat congressman Murtha called Marines "murderers" and democrat senator John Kerry called American Troops "terrorists".

You don't have to go back in history. All you need to do is look how democrats behaved during the last administration. The senate majority leader was a democrat. He tried to influence the morale of the Troops on the eve of victory by looking America in the eye and saying "the war in Iraq is lost". Remember the $10,000 full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops "betray-us"? It didn't even make sense except to the mind numbed liberal democrat mind it rhymed with Petraius. Democrats supported Cindy Sheehan's band of crazy protesters. Sheehan disappeared right after Barry Hussein was elected. Democrat congressman Murtha called Marines "murderers" and democrat senator John Kerry called American Troops "terrorists".

My favorite is the treasonous behavior of certain Democrats by providing aid to our enemy in time of war. Pelosi and her merry band of traitors raised funds, bought supplies and delivered it to individuals who they were informed by the US Military were actively engaging in war against the United States. No outrage by merrill about that tho.

Supporting veterans and their families increases the cost or war for oil dramatically. Vets deserve all they get.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact for Nam Vets treatment and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

The DU vets can most certainly plan for cancer to end their lives and should not be having children.

Disability pay and treatment is a huge cost of war that politicians don't want to pay much less reveal.

War for oil?? This shit again??

WHERE'S THE OIL, DIPSHIT??

Supporting veterans and their families increases the cost or war for oil dramatically. Vets deserve all they get.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact for Nam Vets treatment and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

The DU vets can most certainly plan for cancer to end their lives and should not be having children.

Disability pay and treatment is a huge cost of war that politicians don't want to pay much less reveal.

All he proves is that he accepts, without question, whatever bullshit he is fed by his masters. Absolutely no evidence of his ability to form his own opinion based on facts he researches for himself. Another mushroom.

I really didn't expect anything else from you. But that doesn't mean I will not call you on your lies and stupidity. Why don't you grow up and quit acting like an immature child???

I really didn't expect anything else from you. But that doesn't mean I will not call you on your lies and stupidity. Why don't you grow up and quit acting like an immature child???

I expect jack shit from you... and, lo and behold, that is exactly what you post.

At the risk of repeating myself.... go fuck yourself, fat bitch.

Conversation over.

Meanwhile:

I sure do. You're an angry, bitter person that longs to be important. But you are pretty much a big zero. Bullies never make it in this life.

All he proves is that he accepts, without question, whatever bullshit he is fed by his masters. Absolutely no evidence of his ability to form his own opinion based on facts he researches for himself. Another mushroom.

Oh, please!!! That describes you perfectly.

Forum List

Back