Republicans Dump McCarthy For Speaker!

Nice to see the Democrats in the Republican Party blink.

Let's hope the authentic Republicans can find their Vlad the Impaler.

At this point I'd accept an Augusto Pinochet.

Augusto_20Pinochet.jpg

That's because you're an extremist moron.

I say Sarah Palin... She would make it easy for the establishment progressive moderate Rino republicans to up and just quite... And go work a Obama plantation.

Last edited:
Republicans should ask Nancy Pelosi to take back the job

They obviously don't know what to do with the position

The problem is that republicans think for themselves, they are not sheep that march in lockstep to the call of their masters like the dems.

They will get this done, sorry libs. The botoxed bitch from sanfrangayo will not ever be speaker again. the country is not that stupid.

Republicans have formed a circular firing squad and Boehner knew enough to get out of the circle

Republicans have managed to get nothing done since they took Congress. The main reason is they can't get agreement in their own party let alone with the Democrats in Congress or the President

No wonder they can't even agree on a speaker

Boehner is being kicked out because he did not have the balls to take on obozo. He was, and is, scared shitless of the corrupt media and what they might say about him.

They should have sent a budget bill up to obozo with zero for PP and let the fool veto it, then he would be shutting down the govt.

We need a GOP leader with balls who is not afraid to do what needs to be done. I don't know who that is, but he or she will be found.

In the absence of a coherent Republican Party, Obama is kicking your ass

Your current Civil War will get worse before it gets better

thats really funny, obama is not kicking anyone's ass. he is getting his kicked by Putin, ISIS, China, Europe, Israel, and his fellow muslims world wide.

Let's see.....

Obama got immigration reform, killed Keystone, recognition of Cuba, same sex marriage, environmental agreement with China, nuclear pact with Iran, preserved Obamacare

What has the mighty Republican Congress gotten out of their big election victory

This is the worst excuse for a Republican party in my lifetime.....worse than Nixon

They have no understanding or inclination of what it takes to govern. They are more concerned with getting a guest spot on Hannity or Fox than they are at getting anything done

Even behind closed doors they cannot reach any agreement. They have no understanding of what being a Republican is and are unwilling to listen to anyone elses opinion

They all pray at the altar of St Reagan...but Reagan would not recognize his party.

At least Reagan knew how to deal with Tip O'Neil to get things done

This bunch of Republicans would rather die than deal with Obama

obama LITERALLY told Republicans to go sit in the back of the bus. working with somebody??

i'm trying to figure out who is making a bigger fool of himself, you, Seite, or Seawytch
Funny....after losing the presidency and 60% of the House and Senate, Republicans started to make demands on the new President

Obama told them to fuck off

The problem is that republicans think for themselves, they are not sheep that march in lockstep to the call of their masters like the dems.

They will get this done, sorry libs. The botoxed bitch from sanfrangayo will not ever be speaker again. the country is not that stupid.

Republicans have formed a circular firing squad and Boehner knew enough to get out of the circle

Republicans have managed to get nothing done since they took Congress. The main reason is they can't get agreement in their own party let alone with the Democrats in Congress or the President

Boehner is being kicked out because he did not have the balls to take on obozo. He was, and is, scared shitless of the corrupt media and what they might say about him.

They should have sent a budget bill up to obozo with zero for PP and let the fool veto it, then he would be shutting down the govt.

We need a GOP leader with balls who is not afraid to do what needs to be done. I don't know who that is, but he or she will be found.

thats really funny, obama is not kicking anyone's ass. he is getting his kicked by Putin, ISIS, China, Europe, Israel, and his fellow muslims world wide.

Let's see.....

Obama got immigration reform, killed Keystone, recognition of Cuba, same sex marriage, environmental agreement with China, nuclear pact with Iran, preserved Obamacare

What has the mighty Republican Congress gotten out of their big election victory
Agreed, the progressive Rino establishment republicans have laid down and let Obama do whatever he wanted...
They might as well be working for him as slaves... Spineless cowards.

Get rid of all of them...

Yay, we're going to have a national shut down and become a second rate shit hole.

Do you bastards ever think?

You're late to the party.
Dubya laid the ground work for this with his evangelical bullshit and the Tea Party came in and pushed it to the forefront.
NOW....if Obama was truly the dictator that you rightwing idiots THINK he is, this wouldn't be happening, now would it?
Laughing my ASS OFF AT YOUR COLLECTIVE STUPIDITY.

These people are nuts to such a extreme that I feel that they're a threat to this nation. Abolishing everything sure as fuck isn't governing and won't end well.

Let's see.....

Agreed, the progressive Rino establishment republicans have laid down and let Obama do whatever he wanted...

Republican stubbornness has blocked them from getting anything. They couldn't even get the Keystone Pipeline.

How inept can you get?

Opens the door for Dan Webster.

Yup, that'd be just the ticket for the GoOpers, too.

Let's have a guy who's part of the same cult as the Duggars in the Speaker's chair.

:lol:

America needs to run on logic and science...Not some disputable sky god and a 2,000 year old book. This is what is wrong with the middle east for the most part.

I

Let's see.....

Republican stubbornness has blocked them from getting anything. They couldn't even get the Keystone Pipeline.

How inept can you get?
I have to agree, get rid of all the spineless moderates. They have done everything Obama has told them to do, including judge Roberts...

I

Let's see.....

How inept can you get?
I have to agree, get rid of all the spineless moderates. They have done everything Obama has told them to do, including judge Roberts...
OK tough guy

How you going to get anything passed without the moderates?

Opens the door for Dan Webster.

Yup, that'd be just the ticket for the GoOpers, too.

Let's have a guy who's part of the same cult as the Duggars in the Speaker's chair.

:lol:

America needs to run on logic and science...Not some disputable sky god and a 2,000 year old book. This is what is wrong with the middle east for the most part.
Congress must be shut down... The country is broke we can't afford any more laws and regulations.

Poach the Rinorepublicans

Forum List

Back