While you all slept you are now governed under auspices of the UN

Some people worry about the UN coming to take their guns.

un-vehicle_1420957i.jpg

Some people are looking forward to taking the UN's.

Thread title is a lie, of course.

Gullible OP being gullible and other gullible RWs meekly following along.

I tried to be open-minded even though the OP linked to piss distributor (Breitbart), but I just couldn't read past, "The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body" without busting out laughing my ass off.

I tried to be open-minded even though the OP linked to piss distributor (Breitbart), but I just couldn't read past, "The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body" without busting out laughing my ass off.
Couldn't get past that little snippet without "busting out laughing my ass off". Open minded? You mean like in a previous life?

Hey guise, what's a "U.N. World Heritage Site" and why are they in America?

Here ya go, dumbshit:

A World Heritage Site is a place (such as a building, city, complex, desert, forest, island, lake, monument, or mountain) that is listed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as being of special cultural or physical significance.[1] The list is maintained by the international World Heritage Programme administered by the UNESCOWorld Heritage Committee, composed of 21 UNESCO member states which are elected by the General Assembly.[2]

The programme catalogues, names, and conserves sites of outstanding cultural or natural importance to the common heritage of humanity.

Oooooohhhh...sounds nefarious. It must be where all the UN invader troops are hiding.

Commence pants shitting!

Here ya go, dumbshit:

A World Heritage Site is a place (such as a building, city, complex, desert, forest, island, lake, monument, or mountain) that is listed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as being of special cultural or physical significance.[1] The list is maintained by the international World Heritage Programme administered by the UNESCOWorld Heritage Committee, composed of 21 UNESCO member states which are elected by the General Assembly.[2]

The programme catalogues, names, and conserves sites of outstanding cultural or natural importance to the common heritage of humanity.

Oooooohhhh...sounds nefarious. It must be where all the UN invader troops are hiding.

Commence pants shitting!
if this were the case, my property here in burley would be on the list.

Couldn't get past that little snippet without "busting out laughing my ass off". Open minded? You mean like in a previous life?
There are some things which accumulate Stupidity points so rapidly, they are not worthy of any more attention than they have already received.

The OP article is one of them. In fact, I am thinking of submitting that article to the UN to be designated as a UN World Retard Web Site. A program that catalogues, names, and ridicules sites of exceptionally stupid utterances of humanity.

Here ya go, dumbshit:

Commence pants shitting!
if this were the case, my property here in burley would be on the list.
As would the Playboy mansion.

You're open minded Jake, and your brain fell out. Now all you can do is bleat Soros talking points....

The UN troops swarmed out of Wal-Mart basements during Jade Helm and stole the brains of the rubes.

Then they installed Piss Overlords at the helm of Breitbart.

Forum List

Back