Republicans Dump McCarthy For Speaker!

This is the worst excuse for a Republican party in my lifetime.....worse than Nixon

They have no understanding or inclination of what it takes to govern. They are more concerned with getting a guest spot on Hannity or Fox than they are at getting anything done

Even behind closed doors they cannot reach any agreement. They have no understanding of what being a Republican is and are unwilling to listen to anyone elses opinion

and that is a good thing for the country. We do not need a congress made up of mindless sheep who all bleet the same bullshit over and over and over.

You ended up with a Congress that is unable to accomplish anything.

You have a short two year window where you control Congress. You have already wasted one year and now you can't even pick a Speaker

What a joke

This is the worst excuse for a Republican party in my lifetime.....worse than Nixon

They have no understanding or inclination of what it takes to govern. They are more concerned with getting a guest spot on Hannity or Fox than they are at getting anything done

Even behind closed doors they cannot reach any agreement. They have no understanding of what being a Republican is and are unwilling to listen to anyone elses opinion

They all pray at the altar of St Reagan...but Reagan would not recognize his party.

At least Reagan knew how to deal with Tip O'Neil to get things done

This bunch of Republicans would rather die than deal with Obama

obama LITERALLY told Republicans to go sit in the back of the bus. working with somebody??

i'm trying to figure out who is making a bigger fool of himself, you, Seite, or Seawytch

everything is the Dems fault ... point fingers ,call names and blame failure on the other guy.

and RW's can't figure out why they lose even if they win ..

sad ain't it?

your thin-skinned President won, twice, but you would never know it listening to him, and you morons, cry that a smaller number (until this year) of people you insist you are smarter than, are responsible for all his failures. Oh and the last guy who left office seven years ago

you continue to make a fool of yourself whining about things your own Party is guilty of on a massive scale

doesn't say much for RW''s does it?

and that is a good thing for the country. We do not need a congress made up of mindless sheep who all bleet the same bullshit over and over and over.

You have a short two year window where you control Congress. You have already wasted one year and now you can't even pick a Speaker

What a joke

2-years huh/?

i keep asking you nutjob, for a list, whole or partial, of all the excellent Progs poised to take back Congress from Republicans

well?????

We do not need a congress made up of mindless sheep who all bleet the same bullshit over and over and over.
Oh my God, the irony...

you really don't understand the concept of irony do you?
All too well, which is why your post was so amusing.

Please, say some more funny shit!

sorry, but you really don't. there is nothing ironic about republicans thinking for themselves and having principles over party. whats ironic is dems who march in lockstep criticizing independent thinking.

They all pray at the altar of St Reagan...but Reagan would not recognize his party.

obama LITERALLY told Republicans to go sit in the back of the bus. working with somebody??

i'm trying to figure out who is making a bigger fool of himself, you, Seite, or Seawytch

You need to look up the definition of literally.

Fact Checking The Sunday Shows - October 31, 2010 | Media Matters Action Network

You need to look up the definition of literally.

Fact Checking The Sunday Shows - October 31, 2010 | Media Matters Action Network

you're citing Media Matters

i'm laughing

i'm laughing some more................................

What a joke

can you give us a list of what the dem congress accomplished during obozo's first two years?

1. Obozocare, the worst piece of legislation in the history of the nation
2. ________________
3______________
4_____________________
5__________zip, nada, zero.

the Left concern over who is our Majority Speaker of the House is so endearing!!

lol

So third in line to the Presidency doesn't concern all Americans?

the selection process doesnt

try again....................................

to easy!

It will if the GOP establishment needs Democratic votes.

but wont you idiots just whine you were forced to vote for things you are supposedly against?

like you have and DID FOR ALL OF THE BUSH YEARS AND IN THE OBAMA YEARS TOO FOR BUSH POLICIES THAT ARE STILL IN EFFECT??

LOL

You know

The Republicans run the risk of Pelosi becoming speaker again. Tha is why Boehner was asking her for votes--there are enough dems to out number either Tea party Republicans or Rhinos.

But not when they vote together. History might be in the making.

What a joke

can you give us a list of what the dem congress accomplished during obozo's first two years?

2. ________________
3______________
4_____________________
2. Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act .

3. Ended war in Iraq.

4. Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act .

5. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act

6. Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act.

7. START Treaty.

DID IT MATTER WHO THE REPUBLICAN SPEAKER WAS WHEN..................................

1.Dems kept voting to fund both wars?

2. boehner got obama to MAKE 98% OF THE BUSH TAX CUTS PERMANENT??

3. keep Gitmo open
4. extend the Patriot Act

i can go on.................

lol

We need someone in there to bring things to a full and sudden stop... Stop spending money we don't have, stop passing any spending bills on any type of Infrastructural improvement. there no time or money for any new laws.

Kick all the moderates out...

You know

The Republicans run the risk of Pelosi becoming speaker again. Tha is why Boehner was asking her for votes--there are enough dems to out number either Tea party Republicans or Rhinos.

won't happen, dream on

You know

i must be confused. in what scenario does a Democrat become House Speaker now???

explain please

What a joke

2. ________________
3______________
4_____________________

3. Ended war in Iraq.

4. Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act .

2. caused the housing crash
3. created ISIS
4.dumped them for a terrible nuclear deal
5. all I can say about that one is :cuckoo:

3. Ended war in Iraq.
obama is telling anybody that will listen now that THE ISIS TRAINWRECK IN EFFECT that he ended that on the original bush timetable. idiot

4. Osama bin Laden.
using the Bush anti-terror program people you like you wanted Bush to face war crime trials over

a damn joke; do any of those jobs still exist/???

Forum List

Back