Republicans don’t seem to understand all of the ramifications of high drug costs

Often republicans will say (as armchair critics only) that if a person can’t afford life-saving drugs for themselves, it is their own fault. That’s their excuse for our shitty healthcare system....f

I have never heard any republican say that.
What the fuck ever. Republicans say that shit all the time.

Do you have links to prove your point?
Morons on this board say it. But whatever, believe what you want about my claim. What is your solution, then, if poor people can’t afford the life-saving drugs they need?

~~~~~~
According to Democrats opioids and euthanasia are the answer....

Republican DEA & FDA only allow their largest campaign donors to sell drugs here in the USA at HUGE PROFITS!!!

Present evidence that they are run by Republicans, and how that is different from when Obama was president and they did exactly what they're doing now.

Republicans don’t seem to understand all of the ramifications of high drug costs…

It's not that we don't understand. We just don't care that some pathetic drug addict such as you is struggling to come up with the money to buy your next “fix”. The sooner you die from an overdose, or withdrawal, or just the general self-neglect to which your kind are prone, the sooner we'll be relieved of the burden that you impose on society.
Correll here's the first one, on the same page you said republicans didn't say that.

Sounds more like a personal attack aimed at Billy, than a policy position....
He still said what you said you haven't heard a republican say.

Republicans don’t seem to understand all of the ramifications of high drug costs…

It's not that we don't understand. We just don't care that some pathetic drug addict such as you is struggling to come up with the money to buy your next “fix”. The sooner you die from an overdose, or withdrawal, or just the general self-neglect to which your kind are prone, the sooner we'll be relieved of the burden that you impose on society.
Correll here's the first one, on the same page you said republicans didn't say that.

NOt really.

No, I most certainly did not. You're flat-out lying about what I said. Willfully, knowingly lying. Just as you nearly always do.

No, I most certainly did not. You're flat-out lying about what I said. Willfully, knowingly lying. Just as you nearly always do.
Lol so because you didn’t use the exact wording, you didn’t mean the same sentiment huh? Good god this board never ceases to amaze me.

Lol so because you didn’t use the exact wording, you didn’t mean the same sentiment huh? Good god this board never ceases to amaze me.

StrawMan2.jpg

Often republicans will say (as armchair critics only) that if a person can’t afford life-saving drugs for themselves, it is their own fault. That’s their excuse for our shitty healthcare system. It’s self-righteous ranting that makes them feel more manly but in reality doesn’t come from a place of experience therefore they come across as stupid and petty.

They like to pretend that all other nations have inferior healthcare systems when really this is complete bullshit. They then rather say our healthcare system sucks because of ACA but are too childish to admit our healthcare system sucked before ACA. Our system is a joke and always will be a joke if there isn’t a public option. Doesn’t it bother republicans that drug prices of the exact same drugs are a fraction of the cost in other countries? Government red tape isn’t the reason. We know this because the exact same drugs are much more accessible in other 1st world countries. Now are these healthcare systems perfect? Of course not, but many of them are sure as hell better than what we have here.

Sure, the for-profit system we have has some advantages in how sophisticated certain treatments can be, but that hardly means jack shit if MOST people can’t afford those sophisticated treatments. Republicans do get that right? The foreigners that come here for treatment that is not available in their countries are WEALTHY.

Doesn’t it bother republicans that 1/4th of diabetics in the US can’t afford the insulin they need on a daily basis? No of course not. They would only care if they became both diabetic and poor. Then they would get it lol.

What happens when diabetics can’t afford insulin? They go to the emergency room and drive up healthcare costs.

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/si..._podcasts_cmwf_podcast_transcript_rxdrugs.pdf

The human cost of insulin in America
I disagree. They are fully aware of the high drug prices. They set it up that way with Bush's unfunded Medicare drug benefit. Part of the agreement was that the government wouldn't negotiate lower prices with the drug companies. Now if you want cheap pharma, you have to either have a good healthcare plan with prescription drug coverage, go coupon shopping, or get drugs from Canada or Mexico where the drugs are much cheaper.

Forum List

Back