Republicans determined to teach America the true meaning of the word "lawless"

R

rdean

How many times have Republicans called Obama "lawless"?

And now they intend to defy the Supreme Court? Isn't that the true definition of the word "lawless"?

lawless
(ˈlɔːlɪs)
1. (Law) without law
2. (Law) disobedient to the law
3. (Law) contrary to or heedless of the law
4. uncontrolled; unbridled: lawless rage.
ˈ
lawless - definition of lawless by The Free Dictionary

How many times have Republicans called Obama "lawless"?

And now they intend to defy the Supreme Court? Isn't that the true definition of the word "lawless"?

lawless
(ˈlɔːlɪs)
1. (Law) without law
2. (Law) disobedient to the law
3. (Law) contrary to or heedless of the law
4. uncontrolled; unbridled: lawless rage.
ˈ
lawless - definition of lawless by The Free Dictionary

I say more power to the freaks. All they're going to do is disenfranchise the all important Independent voters and they'll end up losing the House and the Senate - all because they acted like whiney ass kids who couldn't get their way.

The obscenely unconstitutional gay marriage decision deserves the same disdain that many Americans showed toward the Dred Scott decision. Civil disobedience against an outrageous court decision is not "lawlessness."

Funny how I never once read or heard a liberal describe the Occupy movement as lawless. But, oh my, when some clerks and other local officials refuse to issue gay marriage licenses, liberals cry about "lawlessness."

Of course the courts legislating from the bench, when ALL legislative authority is reserved to congress, isn't lawless, go figure.

The obscenely unconstitutional gay marriage decision deserves the same disdain that many Americans showed toward the Dred Scott decision. Civil disobedience against an outrageous court decision is not "lawlessness."

Funny how I never once read or heard a liberal describe the Occupy movement as lawless. But, oh my, when some clerks and other local officials refuse to issue gay marriage licenses, liberals cry about "lawlessness."

I would thoroughly love it if you would explain why you think the gay marriage high court decision is unconstitutional. None of the minority opinions could point to any part of the constitution to support their reason for voting it down, but the majority opinion pointed out that under the 14th amendment gays were allowed to marry due to equal protection.

I would thoroughly love it if you would explain why you think the gay marriage high court decision is unconstitutional. None of the minority opinions could point to any part of the constitution to support their reason for voting it down, but the majority opinion pointed out that under the 14th amendment gays were allowed to marry due to equal protection.
Has anyone dared reply to your comment?

Forum List

Back