Republicans/conservatives= family values???

I think you guys way overestimate the so called "evangelical" base. You find them just as crazy as I find the Marxists and Communists in the Democrat party. However, I think their numbers are not all that large in either case.

Now, back to morality... sorry, I believe abortion, murder and the death penalty all to be immoral not merely harmful.

But hey, that;s just me I guess. Oh.. wait... it isn't just me.

I think you guys way overestimate the so called "evangelical" base. You find them just as crazy as I find the Marxists and Communists in the Democrat party. However, I think their numbers are not all that large in either case.

Now, back to morality... sorry, I believe abortion, murder and the death penalty all to be immoral not merely harmful.

Then you are taking it upon yourself to expand the scope of this thread beyond its original intent. This thread is about the Repubs being the standard-bearers for family values:

Then you are taking it upon yourself to expand the scope of this thread beyond its original intent. This thread is about the Repubs being the standard-bearers for family values:

LOL, just because you started this stupid thread doesn't make you the overseer of it.
We can post any damn thing we want in it...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, just because you started this stupid thread doesn't make you the overseer of it.
We can post any damn thing we want in it...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought you weren't going to post on this thread any more stephie :eusa_eh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You're one of the dopiest trolls on this site. :cuckoo: FACT. Keep up the good work. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
I think that many of the rank & file Republicans cringe when they have to throw their base some "red-meat" to make them think that its their primary responsibility. It's laughable but they have to do it to string their evangelical base along.

The evangelical base is extremely small..

I bet there are more "social justice" evangelicals than there are right wing evangelicals.

Yeah, there are communist Christians, did you know that?

And you're one of many little crybaby whiner lefties on this site.

If things don't go your way, you stomp your feet and wwwwaaaaaaaaa

YOU-Dot Com: it's NO FAIR bringing up the Democrats SNAKES in this thread, it's ONLY about Republicans................waaaa waaa waaaa

thbaby-crying-1.gif

Last edited:
I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean / their base?

Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Elliot Spitzer, Ted Kennedy, and John Kennedy are my moral heroes.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of some on the left is fair game in a thread about the hypocrisy of some on the right.

Last edited:
I think that many of the rank & file Republicans cringe when they have to throw their base some "red-meat" to make them think that its their primary responsibility. It's laughable but they have to do it to string their evangelical base along.

We only eat red meat at bible readings and cross burnings :lol:

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy.....

Forum List

Back