Republicans/conservatives= family values???

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean w/ their base?

Their base cant handle the truth.

I keep trying to get them to respect court documents , the definitions of words, science, higher education and it just never sinks in.

They just gather arround like clucking chickens and call you a liar.

Then then they call names for an hour or two and think they have "won" the debate.

Its becoming clear to me why their kids have created an explosion of bullying in our schools.

Their base cant handle the truth.

I keep trying to get them to respect court documents , the definitions of words, science, higher education and it just never sinks in.

They just gather arround like clucking chickens and call you a liar.

Then then they call names for an hour or two and think they have "won" the debate.

Its becoming clear to me why their kids have created an explosion of bullying in our schools.

cluck, bwaaaakkk bwaaaak liar,, cluck bwakkkk bwaaaak cock a doodle doo.. :lol:

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

I have two words for you to ponder

clinton and kenendy.

LOL, next we'll hear the Democrats DON'T run on family values so Clinton, Kennedy, Spitzer, Newsom etc etc is NOT WRONG.

Liberals are a funny breed.:lol:

Last edited:

clinton and kenendy.

I think they get a pass cause they had no family values, "if it moves screw it" is their set of values. :lol::lol::lol:

clinton and kenendy.

I think they get a pass cause they had no family values, "if it moves screw it" is their set of values. :lol::lol::lol:

yep:lol:

Familiy Values to the typical Statist is making people, families dependent upon Government...which as we have seen has destroyed millions of families...Destroyed millions of individuals...

NO Statist has any room to talk about values of any kind unless it's bowing at the alter of Government...and the largess they take away monetarily to give to others that don't work as hard or not at all.

Welfare, The Great Society, Abortion...GREAT family Values platform that rots beneath their feet...

The Democrats get the mantle of family values by default as the Repubs have failed miserably in the dept for the last 20+ years.

EVERYONE knows, including their base, that they are frauds in this category YET they keep carryin on as if nothins goin on :eusa_whistle: :eusa_eh: :lol:

They say they are better morally than the democrats then they get caught and say "well your guys do it too" as a defense.

They never seem to see that as a problem.

"yep, screw, abort, screw some mo.. great values, love em. "

Pure hypocrisy. The repubs want every child born. That truly is fine with me. It ends there though. No help after that. After that they would rather see you dead so you cant possibly collect unemployment.

They say they are better morally than the democrats then they get caught and say "well your guys do it too" as a defense.

They never seem to see that as a problem.

give us all a break, Both friggen parties do it, they are HUMAN Beings.
except your boy Clinton does it in a BIG WAY. in the Oval office to Embarrass us as a nation. yet you all still support the hound dog. so you all can come off the high horse.

Last edited:
"yep, screw, abort, screw some mo.. great values, love em. "

Pure hypocrisy. The repubs want every child born. That truly is fine with me. It ends there though. No help after that. After that they would rather see you dead so you cant possibly collect unemployment.

You read me wrong. I'm all for libturds having as many abortions as they please.

You twits do realize that the election isn't until 11/2012? Could you hold off just a while on the "evil conservatives want us to eat kittens and club puppies" stuff?

It's really getting quite old.

When have Newt or Arnold run on family values?

I can understand calling them hypocrites if they did, but I don't know that they ever have. Could someone provide a quote?

Forum List

Back