Republicans Black Americas True Friend

It isn't a lie, that's basically how they act and think about blacks on the right.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

THERE ya' go!!!!

Let's hear it for.....

CP&RAINE.jpg

"conservatives" are FUCKED, in 2012.​

It's a reasonable question.....90% of blacks will not vote Republican. Republicans tell their base it's because blacks are brainwashed and Democrats give them "free stuff"

We know better than that don't we?

Why do they vote democrat then?

I vote independent....always have

I didn't ask how you vote. I asked for your theory about why blacks vote Democrat. Or are you implying that most blacks vote "independent"?

Yes. I've gotten funny surprised looks when I tell people I'm a republican.

Then again, I grew up in poverty. I learned how to fight before I was seven and most people know that before I was saved I had a bad temper, so they're weary about calling me outside of my name.:lol:
Lol! Sounds a bit like me. Maybe I get more insults because I'm quite activist. I carry around pamphlets and hand them out, all to strangers. As far as family and friends I have converted a few, most of them aren't political anyway and take my word. While I'm glad they trust me at my word, I want them to become involved and informed on their own. Thank the the Lord, I converted my dad and he has gone full speed ahead. He's always been conservative, he just didn't know it.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. I might for various issues. I've spent years protesting marijuana prohibition... (I know such a republican issue, right?). But I'm morbidly opposed to prohibition. I have libertarian views on most economic issues and the war on drugs. I'm against the occupation of Afghanistan, only because I don't believe in nation-building and crap. As for social issues I'm extremely conservative. I also have a pretty libertarian view of foreign policy. I don't believe in this peace and love crap, but I don't believe in spending money having bases in nations that haven't seen war in decades. I believe we need to build and strengthen our military significantly though, and get rid of USAID, the Department of Education, end the fed, etc.

I agree with most of this except ending the DOE. Because of that repubs cant understand so they just say "you're a liberal!". Labels make them feel good...specifics not so much.

Not basically...its a lie. No one says that simply being a republican means you are a race traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. Thats the victim in him talking. Remember, in order to bring one side closer, find a common enemy.

He's creating an enemy and "attacks" at the onset to bring cons closer. Notice how he just says "Black Pundits" without adding one name or situation. There are black cons and while I dont understand why they are cons, simply being a con doesnt mean you a traitor to your race. And no believes that.

Bullshit, CC. I know LOTS of black people and I talk politics with them on a DAILY basis. In their minds Bill Cosby, Condi Rice, JC Watts, Allen West, Lynn Swann and EVERY other black conservative are race traitors.

It's telling that it's more important to them to be true to their race than it is to be true to our country...

THERE ya' go!!!!

Let's hear it for.....

CP&RAINE.jpg

"conservatives" are FUCKED, in 2012.​

jeez... your formatting sucks... do you actually want people to not read your posts...?!

the ID thing...another pathetic attempt to make the GOP look like racists.

In the meantime....why is NO ONE addressing the real issue..

It is unlawful for an employer in the US to hire anyone who can not comply with I-9 requirements...WHICH INCLUDES APPROPRIATE IDENTIFICATION...

So If one does not have ID then one has no way of getting a job...

Maybe if they got the ID, they would be able to get a job.

I dont know...I dont get it...even the GOP is using "beer, and cigarettes, and flying"...

But no one wants to address the fact that ID is needed to get a job??????????????

True, that! Pick one from column A and two from column B. Plus, where I work, everyone has to go through a background check. Got a 20-yr-old DUI, you don't have the job.

yep...looks like a chinese menu...

Bottom line...you need ID to get a job.

So who are all of those millions of people that are working all day that dont have the time, money or means to get an ID?

Does no one see the contradiction here?

Some of us do, we spend an inordinate amount of time trying to convince those too close-minded, or too intent on cheating, that the requirement for ID to vote is not a nefarious plot to keep legitimate black citizens (and some other minorities) from voting.

Lol! Sounds a bit like me. Maybe I get more insults because I'm quite activist. I carry around pamphlets and hand them out, all to strangers. As far as family and friends I have converted a few, most of them aren't political anyway and take my word. While I'm glad they trust me at my word, I want them to become involved and informed on their own. Thank the the Lord, I converted my dad and he has gone full speed ahead. He's always been conservative, he just didn't know it.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. I might for various issues. I've spent years protesting marijuana prohibition... (I know such a republican issue, right?). But I'm morbidly opposed to prohibition. I have libertarian views on most economic issues and the war on drugs. I'm against the occupation of Afghanistan, only because I don't believe in nation-building and crap. As for social issues I'm extremely conservative. I also have a pretty libertarian view of foreign policy. I don't believe in this peace and love crap, but I don't believe in spending money having bases in nations that haven't seen war in decades. I believe we need to build and strengthen our military significantly though, and get rid of USAID, the Department of Education, end the fed, etc.

I agree with most of this except ending the DOE. Because of that repubs cant understand so they just say "you're a liberal!". Labels make them feel good...specifics not so much.

:lol: I've been called a liberal.

I've also been called a conservative whackjob.:D

Whatever floats folks boats. I guess.:badgrin:

or being true to their race while compromising their own personal ideology.
:dig:

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

I again ask...what makes him a race traitor?

Their beliefs not their political affliations.

explain what that means.

What makes them a race traitor?

You know...forget it.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

Race treaitor...jeez...am I a race traitor if I hire a black man? Marry a black woman?

Whatever...anyone who refers to someone as a race traitor is a pathetic naive human being.

You are not worthy of my time.

No idiot...Someone please tell me the name of the black guy that Hannity brings out all the time. That guy is a perfect example. Self loathers exist in every race and culture. This bullshit pretending that blacks are the only ones is part of the bullshit promoted by (some) republicans.

To answer your questions; A race traitor is someone who shits on their own race. See the word traitor.

You marry who you love...thats not being a race traitor. Understand a little better now? No, you're more concerned with being outraged

I didn't ask how you vote. I asked for your theory about why blacks vote Democrat. Or are you implying that most blacks vote "independent"?

I keep bringing this up here and it keeps getting ignored. Repubs lost a majority of black votes after they employed the Southern Strategy.

But I think it better for Repubs if they ignore their own history and instead claim that all blacks want handouts and THATS why they vote dems.

Belittling, isnt it?

Sorry misread your post

The reason I think most blacks vote democratic is that they feel disrespected by the Republican Party. There are certain rightwing pundits that are outright racist towards blacks, there are also certain Republicans who like to scapegoat blacks in order to pander to the extremists of the party.

a tune for Mr. Shaman...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JSUUTO_9I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JSUUTO_9I[/ame]

Last edited:

explain what that means.

You know...forget it.

Race treaitor...jeez...am I a race traitor if I hire a black man? Marry a black woman?

Whatever...anyone who refers to someone as a race traitor is a pathetic naive human being.

No idiot...Someone please tell me the name of the black guy that Hannity brings out all the time. That guy is a perfect example. Self loathers exist in every race and culture. This bullshit pretending that blacks are the only ones is part of the bullshit promoted by (some) republicans.

To answer your questions; A race traitor is someone who shits on their own race. See the word traitor.

You marry who you love...thats not being a race traitor. Understand a little better now? No, you're more concerned with being outraged

how does one shit on their own race?

If anything, one must be a racist if they look at the ideology of a person and deem them to be a race traitor.

Whatever...you make me sick. You are all high and mighty when, in fact, you continually dispaly the characteristics of a racist.

Fuck off......loser.

Well, we surely have seen that with the defense of the outright murder of a black kid on this board by the resident GOP whackjobs. Yes, I also realized that many conservatives here have condemned the murder, that is why I qualified it as the GOP whackjobs.

Libs see color and make snap judgements, which to me is the very definition of racism. Always about color, just can't see past that.

Work It, "conservatives".....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNGP6_eER0]monkey tap dance - YouTube[/ame]

.....WORK IT!!!!!

bush_dance6.gif

532.gif

Sorry misread your post

The reason I think most blacks vote democratic is that they feel disrespected by the Republican Party. There are certain rightwing pundits that are outright racist towards blacks, there are also certain Republicans who like to scapegoat blacks in order to pander to the extremists of the party.

Certain ones, huh.

But you wont name them.

Of course not.

I don't hand out pamphlets for political parties. The pamphlets are just information on why they should leave the democratic party in droves.

They don't endorse the republicans outright, but I'm not going to sit here and bullshit y'all and say that isn't where they'd inevitably go.

True, that! Pick one from column A and two from column B. Plus, where I work, everyone has to go through a background check. Got a 20-yr-old DUI, you don't have the job.

yep...looks like a chinese menu...

Bottom line...you need ID to get a job.

So who are all of those millions of people that are working all day that dont have the time, money or means to get an ID?

Does no one see the contradiction here?

Some of us do, we spend an inordinate amount of time trying to convince those too close-minded, or too intent on cheating, that the requirement for ID to vote is not a nefarious plot to keep legitimate black citizens (and some other minorities) from voting.

forget me and you and RW and that racoist closed caption..

What about politicians.

Nancy Pelosi for example......is she not aware that ID is required for people to work?

So how can she say they are too busy working to have the time to get an ID?

Why does the media not latch on to this contradiction?

Sorry misread your post

Certain ones, huh.

But you wont name them.

Of course not.

You want me to name one?

How bout Rush Limbaugh? Do you think he helps Republicans in appealing to blacks?

explain what that means.

You know...forget it.

The only black guy I can think of that is a regular on Hannity is Mark Lamont Hill(I believe that is his name), and he's a liberal.

Forum List

Back