Republicans: bent on believing lies

Methodology
DKOS WEEKLY NATIONAL POLL 2009

The Daily Kos weekly National Poll was conducted by Research 2000 July 27 through July 30, 2009. A total of 2400 adults nationally were interviewed by telephone. A cross-section of calls was made into each state in the country in order to reflect the adult population nationally.

The margin for error, according to standards customarily used by statisticians, is no more than plus or minus 2% percentage points. This means that there is a 95 percent probability that the "true" figure would fall within that range if the entire adult population were sampled. The margin for error is higher for any demographic subgroup, such as gender, race, or region.

They HIRED a unbiased poll company to do the poll.

Now you guys are all of the sudden going to claim Rs dont say this bullshit all day long here and everywhere?

So if someone has the opinion that Obama may have not really been born in the US because the orginal birth certificate is being kept secret, that makes them "believing lies"?

Even if it was found out he wasn't born in the US, the Dem Congress would not seek to remove him from office.

I mean come one guys, the story of his parents meeting and his birth just doesn't get any more American, his communist hippie mother met an ex-muslim athiest foreigner in Russian language class during the height of the cold war. His African father promptly bailed after baby Barry's birth, and she remarried an Indonesian. You just don't get any all-American than that.

Its republicans who are creating this distraction then.

We need to be taxed so that we can clean up this mess you guys created.

Its time to be responsible Americans and pay the bills.

Seems to me that YOU are the one posting this "distraction" today. This way, we don't have to talk about the really poor job performance Obama has shown thus far. :lol:

The distraction is working. The defecit vs who caused this mess and how can we prevent it from happening again.

go ahead and pay yer taxes,, send in all you can manage. I don't mind.. I like it..

You seem quite obsessed by this subject.

Why shouldn't we, points out how many are full of shit./ This is just one of the more ridiculous lies the obama bashers believe. It's pathetic

Why do you concern yourself? Aren't there other, more pressing issues to be addressed?

Umm, its a message board, are we really addressing anything here? Its just absurd how much bullshit we hear out of people to demonize the other side, its so intellectually dishonest. And yes, I speak of both libs and cons, but these days cons seem to be the doing it much more.

go ahead and pay yer taxes,, send in all you can manage. I don't mind.. I like it..

This is how the cons see their country.

They dont give a rats ass about it as long as they get everything they want.

They rape the entire country and cheer.

Then they want others to pay to fix it.

The party of idiots who also LIE about anyone who doesnt agree with their FAILED ideas.

His grandmother, a half brother, a half sister and the Kenyan Ambassador all say Obama was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

Can you show us proof that this is even true?

The records show Obama was born in Hawaii.

The paper has a record of his birth announcement.

His mother was an American citizen.

Yeah, even if he was born in Kenya, his mother is an american citizen, does it matter where he was born?

Why shouldn't we, points out how many are full of shit./ This is just one of the more ridiculous lies the obama bashers believe. It's pathetic

Why do you concern yourself? Aren't there other, more pressing issues to be addressed?

Umm, its a message board, are we really addressing anything here? Its just absurd how much bullshit we hear out of people to demonize the other side, its so intellectually dishonest. And yes, I speak of both libs and cons, but these days cons seem to be the doing it much more.

And yet it is a liberal that has posted this page of 6 month old drivel, attempting to demonize the other side. :)

So if someone has the opinion that Obama may have not really been born in the US because the orginal birth certificate is being kept secret, that makes them "believing lies"?

Even if it was found out he wasn't born in the US, the Dem Congress would not seek to remove him from office.

I mean come one guys, the story of his parents meeting and his birth just doesn't get any more American, his communist hippie mother met an ex-muslim athiest foreigner in Russian language class during the height of the cold war. His African father promptly bailed after baby Barry's birth, and she remarried an Indonesian. You just don't get any all-American than that.

It brings a tear to my to think that what we elected President

They HIRED a unbiased poll company to do the poll.

Now you guys are all of the sudden going to claim Rs dont say this bullshit all day long here and everywhere?

Nope, I agree they do.
And the dems talk about rep sitting down and shutting up, or blaming the minority r's for "obstructing" the supermajority d's.
very laughable if it wasn't so sad.
nope, i agree they do...
I just wish you dems wouldn't dignify it by having such a hissy fit everytime they do.

two sides of the same partisan coin, both sides are equally bad, neither side wants a real dialogue to solve anything.

Both republicans and democrats equally as greedy and equally as stupid.

There is no moral high ground amongst the partisan clowns.

And yet it is a liberal that has posted this page of 6 month old drivel, attempting to demonize the other side. :)

no demonization, pointing out facts about their bullshit. So you are claiming there wasn't a big uproar about his citizenship? Demonizing would be making shit up about the other side, not pointing out their dishonesty

You seem quite obsessed by this subject.

The left is OBSESSED with this.. far more so than I or anyone I know. The man is President.. it really doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:

i stand corrected. it was conducted by research2000, a collection of geniuses who believe, among other things, that sarah palin will be the 2012 republican nominee for president.

Palin will be the 2012 GOP Nominee – Research 2000

doubtless, you're a major contributor to this brain trust.

:rofl:
That looks like an opinion piece there, not a poll.

On Research 2000:

Some of our most active media clientele include the Bergen Record, The Raleigh News & Observer, The Concord Monitor, The Manchester Journal Inquirer, The New London Day, The Reno-Gazette, The Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel, The Spokesman-Review, KCCI-Television in Des Moines, Iowa, WRAL-Television in Raleigh, North Carolina, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and KMOV-Television in St. Louis, Missouri.

Our Polls can be seen on CNN’S “Inside Politics” and are also mentioned frequently in the National Journal’s “Political Hotline”, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Christian Science Monitor, and The Wall Street Journal. Visit our In the News Page to see some online examples of this.

Some of our non media clientele include NEA affiliates in (Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, and Washington), Sullivan & LeShane, The New Mexico Gaming Commission, Vermont Power Electric, The Coalition to Reduce Nuclear Dangers, and NCG Porter Novelli.
About Us – Research 2000

Forum List

Back