Republicans are losing their war on women

Funny, all my conservative relatives believe that birth control, like every other preventative health care need, be covered. Even the faux-cons.

I can't imagine a single reason that an insurance company shouldn't cover preventative health care.

I didn't mention what policies women support...but rather that libs expect women to be ruled by their emotions on this issue, and buy into the concept that there is a "war" against them from conservatives. The economy is what will take priority for most voters, including women.

I'd guess that one policy is women don't want some panel of middle-aged white males tell them what their reproductive rights are.

I still won't let it take priority over who I think will be better for the economy...and I doubt that I'm alone.

I can't say I'm at all shocked that we are losing a war we aren't fighting. In fact, I am sure we are contributing to our "loss" by empowering women the way we do.

It's the right wing in congress, who don't think violence against women is any big deal.

So why weren't any women on Blunt's advisory panel?

The only conclusion I can arrive at, is that Republicans want middle-aged, white men to make all of their reproductive choices for them.

Wait, wut? Who is trying to pass laws that limit women's access to BC? It ain't the Dems.

Rinse, lather, repeat...the economy will still take center stage when people cast their vote for president.
So why then are the Republicans running on social issues?

Well I will give the libs credit for cleverly attempting to keep pushing them in that direction, but most of us are perceptive enough to see through their agenda...we'll continue to focus on what is most important to us.

Rinse, lather, repeat...the economy will still take center stage when people cast their vote for president.

Well I will give the libs credit for cleverly attempting to keep pushing them in that direction, but most of us are perceptive enough to see through their agenda...we'll continue to focus on what is most important to us.
Okay, then. It's really the dems that are introducing these bills.

:clap2:

If the liberals want women en masse to believe that conservative politicians hate them, then libs will also have to convince them that their conservative husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. also hate them...so good luck with that.

Actually the president is up 18 points over the Republicans with women.

So we are having GREAT luck with that.

Keep it up, please. We want to win the House and the Senate.

Yeah......Sure.....women make up more than half the voters and yet he's dropped 8 points.

Guess a bunch of guys decided to say fuck Obama.

I think you have to be retarded to let them trick you into buying this bull shit.

Stop pretending to be so thick on how this relates to the presidential election...if you want to debate that it could have a bigger impact on the house and senate, then you might have a better leg to stand on.

Stop pretending to be so thick on how this relates to the presidential election...if you want to debate that it could have a bigger impact on the house and senate, then you might have a better leg to stand on.
Again, who is introducing these bills?

These bills are being presented in response to the healthcare bill...

Again, it won't take priority over the economy when voting for president.

I didn't mention what policies women support...but rather that libs expect women to be ruled by their emotions on this issue, and buy into the concept that there is a "war" against them from conservatives. The economy is what will take priority for most voters, including women.

I'd guess that one policy is women don't want some panel of middle-aged white males tell them what their reproductive rights are.

I still won't let it take priority over who I think will be better for the economy...and I doubt that I'm alone.

That's certainly your choice. If you choose to have middle aged white male to decide all your reproductive choices, go for it. Lucky for the American people that we're finally getting out of the Bush abyss.

And which right wing candiate is campaigning on the economy?

Ron Paul?

That's certainly your choice. If you choose to have middle aged white male to decide all your reproductive choices, go for it. Lucky for the American people that we're finally getting out of the Bush abyss.

You should stalk me more, because then you'd know my stance on that issue...but it STILL won't be mine, or many others, top voting issue.:D

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

National debt increased by 50% in 3 years - check

20% of population unemployed or underemployed - check

Gas Prices more than doubled - Check

80% of American feel they are not better off than 3 1/2 years ago - check.

GM still owes taxpayers 50 Billion - Check

Green energy companies going bankrupt by the bushel - Check

Great job!!!

:cuckoo:

These bills are being presented in response to the healthcare bill...
So why not introduce bills that allow companies to deny all preventative care coverage?

It will with me, because I'm smart enough to know that the economy isn't really driven by who is president.

Forum List

Back