Republicans are losing their war on women

Except...the economy is improving. And that's why the cons are running on reproductive issues. It's the only way they can mobilize their base.

Yet, Obama's approval ratings continue to shit the bed....:cuckoo:

wake up sister - Obama SUCKS and he's going to be fired.
You read polls selectively, I see.

It is immaterial if he sucks or not at this point. The GOP candidates suck more.

We'll see. NYT/CBS poll disagrees with you and so does the Obama campaign.....

March 13, 2012 11:53pm 598 Comments
Obama camp: If election were today, Mitt would win
byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Follow on Twitter:

President Obama's campaign staff made the curious decision to build a fundraising message around their candidate's apparent weakness, warning supporters that Mitt Romney would beat Obama if the election were held today.

"Friend," Obama campaign manager Jim Messina wrote today, "If the general election were held today, President Obama would lose to Mitt Romney -- according to the latest poll from Washington Post-ABC News. Now, many other polls put the President on top, but all point to the same reality: We're looking at a race that will be tighter than you think," Messina warned.

Messina didn't even bother praising the president when he asked for money. "If the idea of a President Romney scares you, it's time to own a piece of this campaign," he said before appealing for donations of $3 and up.

Obama's Messina added that "we must not overreact to any one poll. But this one is a reminder that we have to remain vigilant -- always focused on November 6th and the work we have to do to win."
Obama camp: If election were today, Mitt would win | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Send $3.00 Ravi. Help the smoker in chief out!! :badgrin:

If the liberals want women en masse to believe that conservative politicians hate them, then libs will also have to convince them that their conservative husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. also hate them...so good luck with that.
Funny, all my conservative relatives believe that birth control, like every other preventative health care need, be covered. Even the faux-cons.

I can't imagine a single reason that an insurance company shouldn't cover preventative health care.

I didn't mention what policies women support...but rather that libs expect women to be ruled by their emotions on this issue, and buy into the concept that there is a "war" against them from conservatives. The economy is what will take priority for most voters, including women.

OP, you silly bleeding heart liberal fuck. Drown in drano pal....

I am love,

Robert

When you first showed up I thought...ya..This guy is smart.. Paints so-so canvas.. like the covers of old Moody Blues albums.. Seems to know a lot of science... encouraged others ..all good character planks.

BUT now I know why you are the only guy on the planet with a winch on the front and the back of his Jeep. It's because you are in some ways willfully ignorant and make bad decisions when you are trying to go somewhere.. People, out on the trail..experts..people with experience, probably told ya a thousand times.. "Bobby... your stupid Jeep can't do that..you are endangering youself and your equipment.." Not to mention they just got sick of rescuing you from your gung ho stupidity so when they see ya in the ditch or at the bottom of a waterfall they just shake their heads and go right on by. Ya..you probably DO need two winches.

Putting people, Americans, down for caring is rude. It is ignorant. Your posts as of late show you to be one of the crowd of Christian Fundamentalist morons that calls everyone that doesn't agree with your talking points.."A Liberal". I am dissappointed. I thought you were smarter than that. Ya sometimes progressives and democrats can be tedious and impatient. But there is a reason why the world looks up to the USA and it isn't because we have the best fighting forces. It's because we have and deserve to have the Statue of Liberty. We are the shining ligh up on the hill. It is not a light to warn away strangers..it is the welcome light to all that want freedom. It is because we are so strong and collectively wise that we usually don't act like bullies... It takes a hell of a lot of goading to make us over reach with our strength. OK..so you are a "conservative"..whatever that means to you.. It doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

Last edited:
If the liberals want women en masse to believe that conservative politicians hate them, then libs will also have to convince them that their conservative husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. also hate them...so good luck with that.
Funny, all my conservative relatives believe that birth control, like every other preventative health care need, be covered. Even the faux-cons.

I can't imagine a single reason that an insurance company shouldn't cover preventative health care.

I didn't mention what policies women support...but rather that libs expect women to be ruled by their emotions on this issue, and buy into the concept that there is a "war" against them from conservatives. The economy is what will take priority for most voters, including women.
Emotions aren't necessarily a bad thing.

That said, there is no emotional reaction involved here. Republicans are trying to concern themselves with woman's reproductive issues and making themselves look like idiots in the process.

Anyone who declares war on women will lose in America.
They control over 1/2 of the money and ALL of the whoopie.

That said, there is no emotional reaction involved here. Republicans are trying to concern themselves with woman's reproductive issues and making themselves look like idiots in the process.

Contraception and abortion are highly charged emotional issues, but libs make a mistake in my opinion to think that women will be led to make this the leading issue over the economy.

Americans are trying to stand up for their rights as it relates to the recently passed health care legislation and we have been pitted against each in a false dichotomy...

Contraception and abortion are highly charged emotional issues, but libs make a mistake in my opinion to think that women will be led to make this the leading issue over the economy.
Please. Why do you think Republicans bring these issues up again and again?

My economy is fine. And even if it weren't, it is the job of the government to protect the rights of all....there is never a good reason to forget that. See the Patriot Act.

I just don't get the Republicans...? They are drifting further and further over the edge.

My economy is fine. And even if it weren't, it is the job of the government to protect the rights of all....there is never a good reason to forget that. See the Patriot Act.

Please. Why do you think Democrats bring these issues up again and again?

Bully for you, but you seem to have difficulty accepting other perspectives, and that no matter how hard either side attempts to make social issues the focus of this election, it's just not going to happen this go around.

Bully for you, but you seem to have difficulty accepting other perspectives, and that no matter how hard either side attempts to make social issues the focus of this election, it's just not going to happen this go around.

Wait, wut? Who is trying to pass laws that limit women's access to BC? It ain't the Dems.

You have a lot to learn young Jedi.

I have learned all about the farce and know that absolutism is the dark side.

women run the pentecostal churches in America.

And once got alcohol banned in America.

You date the wrong women.

I no longer date. I have too little time left and do not want to drag a woman into my misery.
Many would date me to inherit my money though ;)

I'd guess that one policy is women don't want some panel of middle-aged white males tell them what their reproductive rights are.

Wait, wut? Who is trying to pass laws that limit women's access to BC? It ain't the Dems.

Rinse, lather, repeat...the economy will still take center stage when people cast their vote for president.

I can't say I'm at all shocked that we are losing a war we aren't fighting. In fact, I am sure we are contributing to our "loss" by empowering women the way we do.

Why should insurance pay for sex? I won't argue about covering BC for medical reason outside of pregnancy prevention, but why should insurance be mandated to cover sexual activities?

Insurance is supposed to protect someone from catastrophic losses, not because they are horny.

Plus, if women's reproductive issues are their own business, then why get the government involved?

The government comprises both males and females. Both of which engage in sexual activities. Those activities can harm both segments of the government- the men and the women.
There is no such thing as a government. So why NOT protect the women, when that protection protects the men as well?

Rinse, lather, repeat...the economy will still take center stage when people cast their vote for president.
So why then are the Republicans running on social issues?

Forum List

Back