Republicans are losing their war on women

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
It all started with Eve. Adam, whom I suspect was a Republican, was angry that after Eve got his rib, she wanted to vote and get a job and be fairly paid. That ungrateful woman! Adam argued back and then Eve registered as an independent, and eventually became a swing vote soccer mom. But anyway…

Fast-forward to February 2011 when anti-choice Republicans pushed a rogue measure to cut off all federal funding from Planned Parenthood, even though less than 3% of services provided by Planned Parenthood are abortions, none of which are paid for using federal grant dollars.

In a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll while in an imagined face-to-face match up, President Obama currently trails Mitt Romney by six percentage points with male voters, but the president has an 18 point lead with women --- across political parties. Yes, There Is A Republican War On Women Voters | Fox News

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should insurance pay for sex? I won't argue about covering BC for medical reason outside of pregnancy prevention, but why should insurance be mandated to cover sexual activities?

Insurance is supposed to protect someone from catastrophic losses, not because they are horny.

Plus, if women's reproductive issues are their own business, then why get the government involved?

Why should insurance pay for sex? I won't argue about covering BC for medical reason outside of pregnancy prevention, but why should insurance be mandated to cover sexual activities?

Insurance is supposed to protect someone from catastrophic losses, not because they are horny.

Plus, if women's reproductive issues are their own business, then why get the government involved?

Because contraception prevents abortions and child abuse.

And 40% of contraception is medically required for other issues.

You really need to do a little research on this issue.

There are other contraception methods that prevent abortion. Contraception does not prevent child abuse. Having manners and being human prevents child abuse.

As I said, I don't have a problem with this. Learn to read. Plus, I would like to see some proof of this claim.

Why should insurance pay for sexual activities?

If the liberals want women en masse to believe that conservative politicians hate them, then libs will also have to convince them that their conservative husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. also hate them...so good luck with that.

If the liberals want women en masse to believe that conservative politicians hate them, then libs will also have to convince them that their conservative husbands, fathers, brothers, etc. also hate them...so good luck with that.

Actually the president is up 18 points over the Republicans with women.

So we are having GREAT luck with that.

Keep it up, please. We want to win the House and the Senate.

so the 40 %, which is suspect number, gets cover its not that hard, reasonable people already use birth control,the irresponsible will be just that irresponsible regardless.

birthcontrolpic.jpg

WTF???? I thought that all male panel cleared all this mess up??? :redface::mad::eusa_boohoo::lol:

Yeah, they are losing. That's why Obama's approval rating dropped 8 points since this distraction started. :cuckoo:

WASHINGTON | Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:31pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - For the first time since early July, more Americans approve of the job President Barack Obama is doing than disapprove, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll that shows his approval rating now at 50 percent.

The poll, taken March 8-11 on the heels of reports that 227,000 jobs were added to the U.S. economy in February, indicates that Obama's rating has risen by 2 percentage points during the past month. The percentage of Americans who disapprove of the Democratic president was 48 percent, down from 49 percent in February.

Some other polls have shown a recent dip in Obama's approval rating, and linked that to rising gasoline prices.

But for most Americans, other economic trends during the past month have been relatively positive. Obama appears to be benefiting from that, and perhaps from a bitter Republican presidential campaign that at times has focused on divisive social issues such as abortion.Obama's approval rating up to 50 percent: Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters

so the 40 %, which is suspect number, gets cover its not that hard, reasonable people already use birth control,the irresponsible will be just that irresponsible regardless.

The only thing suspect are the Republicans chances in November losing the women's vote by 18%.

Remember more women than men vote.

Sorry Chris, but come November there is only one item on the agenda - Obama's atrocious record. He's not a blank slate anymore....He's going to lose because he sucks.

Bill Maher spoke for the liberal agenda when he joked about using the "C" word. He said "it's not offensive if they don't complain". If you wait until the liberal media complains you might be waiting a long time. Barry's chief political adviser decided he won't go on Maher's show and join in the abuse of (conservative) women because the hypocrisy caught up with the Obama administration.

I am still curious about the claim that BC prevents child abuse.

Sorry Chris, but come November there is only one item on the agenda - Obama's atrocious record. He's not a blank slate anymore....He's going to lose because he sucks.

One thing about you Zander, you are just like George Bush.

You believe on Thursday what you believed on Tuesday.

Regardless of what happened on Wednesday.

Hey Chris, you sucker Goldman-Sachs 'Muppet' investor; last week another poll had Romney ahead over Obie by 4 pts..
Polls are for 'muppets''...............NO DOUBT!!!

Let's hear it for obama.

Why Obama's poll numbers are crashing: 5 theories - The Week

Five reasons why obama is sinking.

Reason No. 4

4. Blame the contraceptives debate
The conventional wisdom is that the ongoing flap over contraceptive mandates is "killing Republicans among female voters," says John McCormack at The Weekly Standard. But according to the Post/ABC poll, Obama's approval dropped 3 points among women over a month when birth control mandates were "the biggest story." In the Times poll, women also favored allowing employers to "opt out" of the mandate "for moral or religious reasons," says Mickey Kaus at The Daily Caller. I guess "Obama wasn't such a genius to pick a fight over mandated contraception coverage."

I am still curious about the claim that BC prevents child abuse.

You have to first believe that liberals abuse children. If we prevent libs from having children, fewer children will be abused.

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

Well, homosexual priests are no different than homosexual teachers and coaches. But, with dead children, surely child abuse will go down.

Forum List

Back