Republicans Are Escalating Their Attacks on the Voters They Hate the Most

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

I kind of feel sorry for Republicans and their sinking ship. They try so hard, but they are failing. They just have so little to offer compared to the Democrat Party, no one really is interested anymore in their old fashion ideas that don't work. More and more younger generations will vote Democrat so ... yeah Republicans are screwed and they know it.

Just a proud Democrat giving my perspective of what I see.

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

Every example in your lefty link was either “considered”….”proposed”…….Etc..

Not a single thing in your link was approved or passed.

Another Creepypuss thread fail.

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

I kind of feel sorry for Republicans and their sinking ship. They try so hard, but they are failing. They just have so little to offer compared to the Democrat Party, no one really is interested anymore in their old fashion ideas that don't work. More and more younger generations will vote Democrat so ... yeah Republicans are screwed and they know it.

Just a proud Democrat giving my perspective of what I see.
DemocratIC party.

Every example in your lefty link was either “considered”….”proposed”…….Etc..

Not a single thing in your link was approved or passed.

Another Creepypuss thread fail.

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:
JUst becuase they failed doesn't mean they didn't try, my Nazi friend.

Damage control and propaganda rolled into 1.

1701305963017.png

The GOP, the people who openly, shamelessly, and furiously suppress democracy wherever they find it is at it again. This time, they are targeting America’s student voters.

It occurred to the Republicans that America’s college students are far more liberal than the GOP believes should be allowed, and these students are starting to vote in larger numbers.

Now, with abortion on the ballot across the country, along with possible issues regarding the legalization of marijuana, the GOP is moving fast to steal or suppress their votes.

Last week in Wisconsin, the state Supreme Court heard arguments in a case that could overturn Wisconsin’s absurdly gerrymandered maps. If and when the court overturns those maps, it will almost surely end the GOP’s decades-long domination of the Wisconsin legislature.

But the maps will likely only be overturned due to massive turnout in Dane County, home to the University of Wisconsin.

STACKING THE DECK: Student voters targeted for suppression by GOP

Republicans are evil. They must be defeated.

I did pussy. So just deal with it. Your white ass damn sure doesn't speak for us.
I never made the claim I did, punk.

You claim you speak for every black person. You pr racist delusions are epic, Vermin.

Forum List

Back