Republicans are corrupt

Republicans are SO corrupt.

View attachment 187986
But democrats are pure as the driven snow on the other hand. I see that in Denver, Those adorable democrats that give contractors and their lackeys a free hand to run the place. Build light rail we didn't need, move airports that didn't need moving... Illegal aliens are given sanctuary without popular consent, stuff like that, but perhaps democracy is overrated?

Damn, I used to be sensible democrat and I actually voted for William Clinton, once upon a time, Then I saw to the level of complicity and pure CURRUPTION most politicians sink to, well, most of them. And the ones that aren't , can be corrupted eventually. Again, most of them. But we had Eisenhower. So, I know we can do better than Trump, Bush, Clinton, Regan, even Kennedy.

A reminder of past administrations.

View attachment 187982
Republicans are corrupt

Just repubicans......? Really.....?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, that's your interpretation, your question does not refute the claim. How's that swamp doing, has it been cleaned up yet?
Soooo, you actually think I'm a Frump supporter........ Figures...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You’re a Republican supporter. They’ve controlled the House, which controls all monetary spending, for 18 of the past 22 years. That’s when the debt went through the roof. If they wanted to control spending instead of engaging in corruption (see KBR, Blackwater, Halliburton, etc.) they had every opportunity and all the power.

Or, maybe you’re just saying you were fine with the swamp.

I support Rescumlipans........ Really? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Politics is a joke and politicians and political hacks are the punch line....... How do you like being the punch line.....?

I see, you dislike / abhor Pols, elected by the people. Hence you reject democracy. Is that close to correct?

I support the system we have lived with for the past three centuries, with minor modifications making our elections more democratic. Money in Politics is partly responsible for corruption, and other causes of corruption equate to promises, jobs and insider trading tips and even blackmail.

Why do Republicans not support the repeal of two Citizens United supreme court decisions. The Big Secret we all know are campaign donations are bribes.

Republicans are SO corrupt.

View attachment 187986
But democrats are pure as the driven snow on the other hand. I see that in Denver, Those adorable democrats that give contractors and their lackeys a free hand to run the place. Build light rail we didn't need, move airports that didn't need moving... Illegal aliens are given sanctuary without popular consent, stuff like that, but perhaps democracy is overrated?

Perhaps not. Voters control policies, and too many voters are easily fooled by demagogues, many of whom are self serving charlatans. Worse, there are single issue voters, who have been voting for the same party year after year and continue to believe someday that partyt will make their single issue desire come true.

Why do you believe Light Rail is not necessary? What reason is there to move an airport, I've been to Denver's several times in the past - is that being moved?

Republicans are corrupt

Just repubicans......? Really.....?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, that's your interpretation, your question does not refute the claim. How's that swamp doing, has it been cleaned up yet?
Soooo, you actually think I'm a Frump supporter........ Figures...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You’re a Republican supporter. They’ve controlled the House, which controls all monetary spending, for 18 of the past 22 years. That’s when the debt went through the roof. If they wanted to control spending instead of engaging in corruption (see KBR, Blackwater, Halliburton, etc.) they had every opportunity and all the power.

Politics is a joke and politicians and political hacks are the punch line....... How do you like being the punch line.....?

I see, you dislike / abhor Pols, elected by the people. Hence you reject democracy. Is that close to correct?

I support the system we have lived with for the past three centuries, with minor modifications making our elections more democratic. Money in Politics is partly responsible for corruption, and other causes of corruption equate to promises, jobs and insider trading tips and even blackmail.

Why do Republicans not support the repeal of two Citizens United supreme court decisions. The Big Secret we all know are campaign donations are bribes.
Oh do I love myopic paradigms and self rationalizations!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh do I love myopic paradigms and self rationalizations!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep, an idiot-gram ^^^, Smart Ass Variety.

Obviously expanded cognition is beyond your capability...... as expected......

Well, for instance can anyone explain to me WHY some of our politicians give sanctuary to Mexican illegals? Particularly since most of the electorate is diametrically opposed to it , NOR was it ever on any ballot. How does that work? Iraq, and that mess, we noticed that Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11, we didn't give a hoot about Sadam. So why, instead did we attack Iraq? The list goes on and on...

Last edited:

You don't live in a democracy and never did.

p.s. When did you last vote other than democrat?

Another Idiot-gram in a series of invocations. Does it not occur that ad hominems are nothing more than series of mental masturbation's?

Another Idiot-gram in a series of invocations. Does it not occur that ad hominems are nothing more than series of mental masturbation's?
It's only an idiot-gram to the willfully blind and mentally incapable.
I'm trying to get you to do something that is apparently impossible and that is to use your brain and see past your parochial us vs them paradigm. But don't feel alone, most on this board either can't or refuse to see past their own ego.

For national office, 1980 for John Anderson.

Posting

Your first statement/sentence is a logical fallacy, i.e. Assuming the Conclusion.

The facts are democracy is apparent in every election held in the United States. Lines of citizens vote for persons or policy issues in special, off year and primary elections. Many Amendments to our Constitution were passed to expand the right to vote, and hence democracy, to more voters.

Our Representatives in the House and Senate are elected by We the People, which makes the US in political science terms a Democratic Republic.

The BIG LIE from the right, claims we are not a democracy. It is one more BIG LIE echoed by the fellow travelers of despots and authoritarians by the easily led and poorly educated.

Go to your local Jr. College and enroll in a couple of Poli Sci courses.

For national office, 1980 for John Anderson.

I'm trying to get you to do something that is apparently impossible and that is to use your brain and see past your parochial us vs them paradigm. But don't feel alone, most on this board either can't or refuse to see past their own ego.

My "parochial us vs them paradigm" is an opinion framed in an idiot-gram. There is no substance, thought or thought provoking attached, it is used to insight emotions in the reader. A tactic often used by the troll community

In fact there is nothing parochial (of limited scope) in American Politics today, nor has there been since Gingrich declared war on cooperation between the two major parties.

The Realpolitik is what drives my opinions on current events, problems and solutions. It is people like you who cloak real issue in polemics. Rather than evaluate the claim, Republican's are corrupt you choose to attack the messenger.

Good luck with that.

My "parochial us vs them paradigm" is an opinion framed in an idiot-gram. There is no substance, thought or thought provoking attached, it is used to insight emotions in the reader. A tactic often used by the troll community

In fact there is nothing parochial (of limited scope) in American Politics today, nor has there been since Gingrich declared war on cooperation between the two major parties.

The Realpolitik is what drives my opinions on current events, problems and solutions. It is people like you who cloak real issue in polemics. Rather than evaluate the claim, Republican's are corrupt you choose to attack the messenger.

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Oh and I wasn't attacking the messenger because I support one party or the other.........
Also your opinions were formed based on paradigms and perceptions, now all you do is participate in confirmation bias.

I stated, obviously, that Republicans are corrupt but obviously you chose to forget or ignore that fact...... Go figure.

I'm still trying to get you to think for yourself and not have to do it for you.

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Oh and I wasn't attacking the messenger because I support one party or the other.........
Also your opinions were formed based on paradigms and perceptions, now all you do is participate in confirmation bias.

I stated, obviously, that Republicans are corrupt but obviously you chose to forget or ignore that fact...... Go figure.

I'm still trying to get you to think for yourself and not have to do it for you.

Well golly gee, thanks so much for that.

Sadly, for you, I don't seek any outside source to confirm my ideals, internally I understand the ideal paradigm for peace on earth - domestically and internationally - is impossible given human nature. Thus I can honestly assert I'm at first pragmatic, a socially liberal Democrat and a fiscally responsible one too.

In fact as a teacher or mentor your rhetoric fails you, if you really endeavor to get others (like me) to think for themselves. In fact I do; that much of my thinking is framed by my education and experience - as is the case for most of our species - it does not nor cannot make me either an echoer or in the league of those who have made major breakthroughs in the social and natural sciences.

As the man said, "a man needs to know his limitations".

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Sadly, for you, I don't seek any outside source to confirm my ideals, internally I understand the ideal paradigm for peace on earth - domestically and internationally - is impossible given human nature. Thus I can honestly assert I'm at first pragmatic, a socially liberal Democrat and a fiscally responsible one too.

In fact as a teacher or mentor your rhetoric fails you, if you really endeavor to get others (like me) to think for themselves. In fact I do; that much of my thinking is framed by my education and experience - as is the case for most of our species - it does not nor cannot make me either an echoer or in the league of those who have made major breakthroughs in the social and natural sciences.

Uuuummmmm........

The Backfire Effect | JSTOR Daily

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Oh and here's another one you may want to at least peruse........

Ego Defense Mechanisms in Psychology 101 at AllPsych Online | AllPsych

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Uuuummmmm........

You link provides evidence how and why the Republican Party is as corrupt as it has become. Now, try to lay off the confirmation bias attack for a moment, and understand that I know "All Republicans are corrupt" is not a universal truth, and in fact in the population of all homo sapiens some are corrupt, and some are not.

In the context of a political message board those who argue both parties are the same, but that they (you) are unique because you hold no bias to he left or the right, to the D's or the R's, is irrelevant.

State what you believe, and then and only then can a dialogue or debate commence. It's really that simple. If you feel in your bones the power of your mind and your ideas are as compelling as those of Rousseau, Locke, Mill or Jefferson prove it. Otherwise you're wasting your time and mine.

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Uuuummmmm........

You link provides evidence how and why the Republican Party is as corrupt as it has become. Now, try to lay off the confirmation bias attack for a moment, and understand that I know "All Republicans are corrupt" is not a universal truth, and in fact in the population of all homo sapiens some are corrupt, and some are not.

In the context of a political message board those who argue both parties are the same, but that they (you) are unique because you hold no bias to he left or the right, to the D's or the R's, is irrelevant.

State what you believe, and then and only then can a dialogue or debate commence. It's really that simple. If you feel in your bones the power of your mind and your ideas are as compelling as those of Rousseau, Locke, Mill or Jefferson prove it. Otherwise you're wasting your time and mine.
So tell me why I expected this defensive response? Let me give you a hint, my focus is not so provincial, it's deeper, it's human motivation mechanisms.

Forum List

Back