Republicans are corrupt

My "parochial us vs them paradigm" is an opinion framed in an idiot-gram. There is no substance, thought or thought provoking attached, it is used to insight emotions in the reader. A tactic often used by the troll community

In fact there is nothing parochial (of limited scope) in American Politics today, nor has there been since Gingrich declared war on cooperation between the two major parties.

The Realpolitik is what drives my opinions on current events, problems and solutions. It is people like you who cloak real issue in polemics. Rather than evaluate the claim, Republican's are corrupt you choose to attack the messenger.

Good luck with that.
Oh well, I tried.

Oh and I wasn't attacking the messenger because I support one party or the other.........
Also your opinions were formed based on paradigms and perceptions, now all you do is participate in confirmation bias.

I stated, obviously, that Republicans are corrupt but obviously you chose to forget or ignore that fact...... Go figure.

I'm still trying to get you to think for yourself and not have to do it for you.

Well golly gee, thanks so much for that.

Sadly, for you, I don't seek any outside source to confirm my ideals, internally I understand the ideal paradigm for peace on earth - domestically and internationally - is impossible given human nature. Thus I can honestly assert I'm at first pragmatic, a socially liberal Democrat and a fiscally responsible one too.

In fact as a teacher or mentor your rhetoric fails you, if you really endeavor to get others (like me) to think for themselves. In fact I do; that much of my thinking is framed by my education and experience - as is the case for most of our species - it does not nor cannot make me either an echoer or in the league of those who have made major breakthroughs in the social and natural sciences.

As the man said, "a man needs to know his limitations".
Uuuummmmm........

The Backfire Effect | JSTOR Daily

You link provides evidence how and why the Republican Party is as corrupt as it has become. Now, try to lay off the confirmation bias attack for a moment, and understand that I know "All Republicans are corrupt" is not a universal truth, and in fact in the population of all homo sapiens some are corrupt, and some are not.

In the context of a political message board those who argue both parties are the same, but that they (you) are unique because you hold no bias to he left or the right, to the D's or the R's, is irrelevant.

State what you believe, and then and only then can a dialogue or debate commence. It's really that simple. If you feel in your bones the power of your mind and your ideas are as compelling as those of Rousseau, Locke, Mill or Jefferson prove it. Otherwise you're wasting your time and mine.

So tell me why I expected this defensive response? Let me give you a hint, my focus is not so provincial, it's deeper, it's human motivation mechanisms.

From my perspective, it's bombastic.

Oh well, I tried.

Oh and I wasn't attacking the messenger because I support one party or the other.........
Also your opinions were formed based on paradigms and perceptions, now all you do is participate in confirmation bias.

I stated, obviously, that Republicans are corrupt but obviously you chose to forget or ignore that fact...... Go figure.

I'm still trying to get you to think for yourself and not have to do it for you.

Well golly gee, thanks so much for that.

Sadly, for you, I don't seek any outside source to confirm my ideals, internally I understand the ideal paradigm for peace on earth - domestically and internationally - is impossible given human nature. Thus I can honestly assert I'm at first pragmatic, a socially liberal Democrat and a fiscally responsible one too.

In fact as a teacher or mentor your rhetoric fails you, if you really endeavor to get others (like me) to think for themselves. In fact I do; that much of my thinking is framed by my education and experience - as is the case for most of our species - it does not nor cannot make me either an echoer or in the league of those who have made major breakthroughs in the social and natural sciences.

As the man said, "a man needs to know his limitations".
Uuuummmmm........

The Backfire Effect | JSTOR Daily

You link provides evidence how and why the Republican Party is as corrupt as it has become. Now, try to lay off the confirmation bias attack for a moment, and understand that I know "All Republicans are corrupt" is not a universal truth, and in fact in the population of all homo sapiens some are corrupt, and some are not.

In the context of a political message board those who argue both parties are the same, but that they (you) are unique because you hold no bias to he left or the right, to the D's or the R's, is irrelevant.

State what you believe, and then and only then can a dialogue or debate commence. It's really that simple. If you feel in your bones the power of your mind and your ideas are as compelling as those of Rousseau, Locke, Mill or Jefferson prove it. Otherwise you're wasting your time and mine.

So tell me why I expected this defensive response? Let me give you a hint, my focus is not so provincial, it's deeper, it's human motivation mechanisms.

From my perspective, it's bombastic.
Of course it is, I would expect nothing less, it's the typical human reaction when personal paradigms are being "questioned".

Both parties are corrupt, but the GOP leads in indictments and convictions.

Mueller's investigation will only pad that Republican lead.

A reminder of past administrations.

View attachment 187982
Ever hear of Hilly Rodman Clinton....The smartest woman in the USA
hilly on how big it was.jpg

Forum List

Back