Republicans are afraid to propose spending cuts!

Companies Leaving California in Record Numbers

"In 2011, 254 California companies moved some or all of their work and jobs out of state

You gotta love that peach. Headline = Companies leaving!!! Then, moved "some or all." Pure comedy.

Meanwhile back to what's happening right now: CA is #4 in JOB GROWTH. (55,445 added in October) And it's our most populous state. They're creating more fucking jobs, probably, than any state. So who gives a fuck if some companies are taking all of part and creating jobs in other states, who are probably sucking wind and really need the fucking jobs?

I hate to break your progressive "bubble", Koios but the truth is that for the first time in it's history more people are leaving California than are coming in. That isn't happening because it's such a progressive wonderland...that's happening because you progressives have turned it into the closest thing we have to Greece.

Then keep replying as you have. You're doing a helluva job of not doing what you hate.

Companies Leaving California in Record Numbers

"In 2011, 254 California companies moved some or all of their work and jobs out of state

You gotta love that peach. Headline = Companies leaving!!! Then, moved "some or all." Pure comedy.

Meanwhile back to what's happening right now: CA is #4 in JOB GROWTH. (55,445 added in October) And it's our most populous state. They're creating more fucking jobs, probably, than any state. So who gives a fuck if some companies are taking all of part and creating jobs in other states, who are probably sucking wind and really need the fucking jobs?

I hate to break your progressive "bubble", Koios but the truth is that for the first time in it's history more people are leaving California than are coming in. That isn't happening because it's such a progressive wonderland...that's happening because you progressives have turned it into the closest thing we have to Greece.

This is precisely why Koios can't provide any links with regard to companies moving INTO California in record numbers to establish further business growth. ( Note the "probably" creating more jobs remark... yeah there's a real fact based rebuttle... :lol: )

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about...do you?

Happy Holiday, OS. And forgive the gurggling sound. I should not drink milk whilst reading your replies, as it comes out my nose.

And yes; I grasp all which I've posted in your and my little repartees. In fact, it's very, very basic concepts, not even going into the many minutia of markets, economies and political economics, which I'd be happy to share with you if you feel you can handle its complexities.

But first, you have to remove all subjective measures, and look at the economy in its basest form: a system in which units (we call money) move around in a highly-relational way, which is ordered, and not chaotic, except for those who cannot see the order.

If you're in that mode, we can go on, and in a much deeper way. Your call.

Last edited:

This is precisely why Koios can't provide any links with regard to companies moving INTO California in record numbers to establish further business growth. ( Note the "probably" creating more jobs remark... yeah there's a real fact based rebuttle... :lol: )

California has a lot of good things going for it climate wise that would normally make people flock there. It's been that way for literally hundreds of years. The fact that more people are now LEAVING the State than are coming in is extremely significant and underscores how much trouble they are really in. Progressives like Koios can't see that however because they don't want to admit that progressive policies have failed in California.

California has a lot of good things going for it climate wise that would normally make people flock there. It's been that way for literally hundreds of years. The fact that more people are now LEAVING the State than are coming in is extremely significant and underscores how much trouble they are really in. Progressives like Koios can't see that however because they don't want to admit that progressive policies have failed in California.

California population grows to nearly 37.7 million - latimes.com

Edit: up from 37.2 million in the 2010 census.

Last edited:

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your thing, Koios. I didn't say the population of California was declining...I said that more people were leaving than were coming in for the first time in that State's long history. The thing that is keeping the population level growing slightly is the number of babies being born in the State. When you're a baby you don't have much of choice where you live. The ones that DO have a choice? They are choosing to leave California in DROVES.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your thing, Koios. I didn't say the population of California was declining...I said that more people were leaving than were coming in for the first time in that State's long history. The thing that is keeping the population level growing slightly is the number of babies being born in the State. When you're a baby you don't have much of choice where you live. The ones that DO have a choice? They are choosing to leave California in DROVES.

What the fuck?

"The fact that more people are now LEAVING the State than are coming in." -- By you

Meanwhile, in 2010 - 2011, CA ranked 13th among the 50 states in population growth ...

Rank State Percent
1 Texas 2.10
2 Utah 1.93
3 Alaska 1.76
4 Colorado 1.74
5 North Dakota 1.69
6 Washington 1.57 (My state, blue and Liberal as shit, also with B&O tax)
7 Arizona 1.42
8 Florida 1.36
9 Georgia 1.32
10 North Carolina 1.27
11 South Dakota 1.22
12 Virginia 1.19
13 California 1.18

So CA was higher than the national average last year, which was, and I quote: "The United States Census Bureau shows population increase of 0.91% for the twelve month period ending in July 2011"

Last edited:

What the fuck?

"The fact that more people are now LEAVING the State than are coming in." -- By you

You're showing yourself to be rather slow, Koios. Yes, California's population is growing slightly but only because so many babies are still being born there. What I was referring to (and which you can't seem to grasp!) is that more people are now leaving California than are moving there and that's never happened before.

What the fuck?

You're showing yourself to be rather slow, Koios. Yes, California's population is growing slightly but only because so many babies are still being born there. What I was referring to (and which you can't seem to grasp!) is that more people are now leaving California than are moving there and that's never happened before.

Cut it out, Ed. You paste that one more fucking time and I'm gonna give you some dishonorable mention here.

Last edited:
You've got Texas growing at almost double the rate of California? Nothing against Texas but I've visited both places and all things being equal Texas can be a pretty nasty place to live climate wise. So why is it growing at a larger rate than California which is arguable the NICEST State climate wise? Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's different between the two places.

What the fuck?

Cut it out, Ed. You paste that one more fucking time and I'm gonna give you some dishonorable mention here.

Wow...you still don't get it...too funny.

Wow...you still don't get it...too funny.

Copy that. I had an extra window open and mis-pasted that over a friggin peach of a retort, which went something like this:

Yeah; but I'm quick to spot the really slow mutherfuckers.

So above national average population growth = slightly, my slower than fucking molasses in the Antarctic in summertime (here) pal?

You've got Texas growing at almost double the rate of California? Nothing against Texas but I've visited both places and all things being equal Texas can be a pretty nasty place to live climate wise. So why is it growing at a larger rate than California which is arguable the NICEST State climate wise? Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's different between the two places.

Yeah; but then I was doing the state comparison. Number one is a district (of Columbia; here and not in Central America). And you know how fucking Liberal DC is!!!!

Whoduh thunk?

Forum List

Back