Republicans and promises

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
You guys have failed the military and disappointed a lot of people by going back on promises not to vote for the repeal, now if you can't even keep open homosexuality out of the military how can you Repugs reduce debt, balance the budget and improve the economy?

That isn't really the agenda, Flay.

the real agenda is the bankrupt the nation in the hopes that by doing so, they can reduce government to doing nothing more than overseeing prisons and fielding a military to advance their corporate empires.

You know that perfectly well, I think.

the real agenda is the bankrupt the nation in the hopes that by doing so, they can reduce government to doing nothing more than overseeing prisons and fielding a military to advance their corporate empires.

I know, you're right, there are bigger fish to fry, just at the debt ceiling issue thats about to brew. I believe that economically the West is in decline with everything shifting to the East, maybe Republicans are just caught up in the greed.

Supposing that's true, what's the end agenda of the democrats in bankrupting the nation, as they are so clearly doing?

You guys have failed the military and disappointed a lot of people by going back on promises not to vote for the repeal, now if you can't even keep open homosexuality out of the military how can you Repugs reduce debt, balance the budget and improve the economy?

My understanding is that Obama was responsible for repealing DADT, not the GOP. But.... while we're on the subject of promises broken.... didn't you announce your departure from the forum, back in November? And yet.... here you are.... still bullshitting. One can hardly criticize others for broken promises when one doesn't keep one's own, can one?

Fucking idiot.

Maybe it's just me. But shouldnt you wait till, I don't know, the first day of the new Congress is over before you start whining about how Republicans have broken promises?

Why dont you come back in a few months and then make your arguments? They might be a bit more persuasive then.

Supposing that's true, what's the end agenda of the democrats in bankrupting the nation, as they are so clearly doing?

Same agenda, different party. That's why the likes of Fail&Won'tGo are so fucking stupid. They scream like banshees about the GOP doing exactly what the Dems are doing. Fucking morons, the whole bunch of them.... both sides.

Maybe it's just me. But shouldnt you wait till, I don't know, the first day of the new Congress is over before you start whining about how Republicans have broken promises?

Why dont you come back in a few months and then make your arguments? They might be a bit more persuasive then.

That would require independent thought and critical analysis of information. Fail&Won'tGo doesn't possess either skill. He's a drone.

That would require independent thought and critical analysis of information. Fail&Won'tGo doesn't possess either skill. He's a drone.

Congrats on cracking 20,000 posts in just over a year. :clap2:

Why don't you tell us all how proud you are?

Congratulations on being a moron. Why don't you 'splain why you're a fucking idiot?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Congratulations on being a moron. Why don't you 'splain why you're a fucking idiot?

Maybe it's because I don't feel the need to use the phrase "' 'splain ".

Tissues?

Why don't you go pay yourself a quarter and fuck yourself you two bit whore?

Forum List

Back