Republicans and promises

Congratulations on being a moron. Why don't you 'splain why you're a fucking idiot?

Maybe it's because I don't feel the need to use the phrase "' 'splain ".

Please carry on making an ass of yourself. It's funny.

Says the person who hated me calling out their post count so much they had to Neg Rep me. Ouch?

Think about how much of your "life" you actually spend posting on this site. Actually try and take in the sheer volume that you post day in and day out. It's truly breath taking.

Good thing I don't have to count. I can just look at her profile and it does all the counting for me. Phew......that was a close one. :eusa_pray:

Which tells me that you are far more interested in me than I am in you.

Well when you post 40+ times a day EVERY DAY, 7 days a week for over a year it's hard to avoid you.

Actually, I don't. But that's just semantics. My posting habits are not really your business but if the subject interests you, have at it. I think it's sweet that you're you so desperate for my attention. Most posters will see your whining as a cheap 'attack' with no substance. But you have at it.

Which tells me that you are far more interested in me than I am in you.

Well when you post 40+ times a day EVERY DAY, 7 days a week for over a year it's hard to avoid you.

Actually, I don't. But that's just semantics. My posting habits are not really your business but if the subject interests you, have at it. I think it's sweet that you're you so desperate for my attention. Most posters will see your whining as a cheap 'attack' with no substance. But you have at it.

Actually, I realize you don't post every day and that's the best part, that's just the average if you did. All that means is that on the days you do post, you post WAY over 40+ times a day. Now THAT is amazing!

Holy shit, you must have a lot going on in your life. Like I said, tell us how proud you are. :clap2:

And YOU of all people should not be lecturing about "cheap attacks". The majority of your posts are FILLED with insults and attacks. Amazing level of hypocrisy there. But you have it.

Actually, I realize you don't post every day and that's the best part, that's just the average if you did. All that means is that on the days you do post, you post WAY over 40+ times a day. Now THAT is amazing!

Holy shit, you must have a lot going on in your life. Like I said, tell us how proud you are. :clap2:

And YOU of all people should not be lecturing about "cheap attacks". The majority of your posts are FILLED with insults and attacks. Amazing level of hypocrisy there. But you have it.

I'm kind of entertained (but not proud) of my ability to annoy drooling fools. But... why I post, how I post, and the content of my posts are of no relevance to you. I don't know why you are so fascinated by it. Perhaps you should move on and play with someone who gives a shit about what you think. That isn't me.

That isn't really the agenda, Flay.

the real agenda is the bankrupt the nation in the hopes that by doing so, they can reduce government to doing nothing more than overseeing prisons and fielding a military to advance their corporate empires.

You know that perfectly well, I think.
Supposing that's true, what's the end agenda of the democrats in bankrupting the nation, as they are so clearly doing?

Same agenda, different party. That's why the likes of Fail&Won'tGo are so fucking stupid. They scream like banshees about the GOP doing exactly what the Dems are doing. Fucking morons, the whole bunch of them.... both sides.

Says our cawhiner who should take back her government & run it herself.:lol:

Supposing that's true, what's the end agenda of the democrats in bankrupting the nation, as they are so clearly doing?

Same agenda, different party. That's why the likes of Fail&Won'tGo are so fucking stupid. They scream like banshees about the GOP doing exactly what the Dems are doing. Fucking morons, the whole bunch of them.... both sides.

Says our cawhiner who should take back her government & run it herself.:lol:

I see you're wandering off into Shitosland again. I hope you can find your way back to reality one day.

Politicians and promises.

The exact problem is we have to have a promise. I guess we just do not understand what politicians are promising us.

You guys have failed the military and disappointed a lot of people by going back on promises not to vote for the repeal, now if you can't even keep open homosexuality out of the military how can you Repugs reduce debt, balance the budget and improve the economy?

Guess they will have to show you.

Forum List

Back