Republicans and promises

Maybe it's because I don't feel the need to use the phrase "' 'splain ".

Please carry on making an ass of yourself. It's funny.

Says the person who hated me calling out their post count so much they had to Neg Rep me. Ouch?
Think about how much of your "life" you actually spend posting on this site. Actually try and take in the sheer volume that you post day in and day out. It's truly breath taking.

You got to be the biggest whiner on the board.

Actually, I don't. But that's just semantics. My posting habits are not really your business but if the subject interests you, have at it. I think it's sweet that you're you so desperate for my attention. Most posters will see your whining as a cheap 'attack' with no substance. But you have at it.

Actually, I realize you don't post every day and that's the best part, that's just the average if you did. All that means is that on the days you do post, you post WAY over 40+ times a day. Now THAT is amazing!

Holy shit, you must have a lot going on in your life. Like I said, tell us how proud you are. :clap2:

And YOU of all people should not be lecturing about "cheap attacks". The majority of your posts are FILLED with insults and attacks. Amazing level of hypocrisy there. But you have it.

I'm kind of entertained (but not proud) of my ability to annoy drooling fools. But... why I post, how I post, and the content of my posts are of no relevance to you. I don't know why you are so fascinated by it. Perhaps you should move on and play with someone who gives a shit about what you think. That isn't me.

Actually what you post on a public message board IS relevant to me. I find it extremely fascinating what your life must be life that allows you to post as much as you do. Especially considering the majority of your posts are simply hateful attacks.....day in and day out. Consider it morbid curiosity.

If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't neg rep me or send me insulting private messages. :eusa_shhh:

Maybe it's just me. But shouldnt you wait till, I don't know, the first day of the new Congress is over before you start whining about how Republicans have broken promises?

Why dont you come back in a few months and then make your arguments? They might be a bit more persuasive then.

I can't believe it, a fellow Philadelphia being a conservative in one of the most liberal cities in America. Sure you're not from Delaware or Jersey?

You guys have failed the military and disappointed a lot of people by going back on promises not to vote for the repeal, now if you can't even keep open homosexuality out of the military how can you Repugs reduce debt, balance the budget and improve the economy?

My understanding is that Obama was responsible for repealing DADT, not the GOP. But.... while we're on the subject of promises broken.... didn't you announce your departure from the forum, back in November? And yet.... here you are.... still bullshitting. One can hardly criticize others for broken promises when one doesn't keep one's own, can one?

Fucking idiot.

Why is this asswipe so obsessed with me? Can you post in one topic without obsessed about and personally attacking me?

You guys have failed the military and disappointed a lot of people by going back on promises not to vote for the repeal, now if you can't even keep open homosexuality out of the military how can you Repugs reduce debt, balance the budget and improve the economy?

We should tax Liberals. Call it a Stupid Tax. Nothing Personal. All Government spending should be Taxed and should be used to pay the debt. You want to control Government Spending, Tax it, all of it. See how it makes you feel. Tax it without adding a penny to cover the cost of it. Just maybe the concept of Government waste bullshit, and double speak will sink in. Nothing personal Flaylo. ;)

I guess Nancy Pelosi's 5.2 trillion dollars in debt increase under her watch makes her honest, correct? The democrats are the party of fiscal responsibility...Bwahahahahahhaa.

Actually, I realize you don't post every day and that's the best part, that's just the average if you did. All that means is that on the days you do post, you post WAY over 40+ times a day. Now THAT is amazing!

Holy shit, you must have a lot going on in your life. Like I said, tell us how proud you are. :clap2:

And YOU of all people should not be lecturing about "cheap attacks". The majority of your posts are FILLED with insults and attacks. Amazing level of hypocrisy there. But you have it.

I'm kind of entertained (but not proud) of my ability to annoy drooling fools. But... why I post, how I post, and the content of my posts are of no relevance to you. I don't know why you are so fascinated by it. Perhaps you should move on and play with someone who gives a shit about what you think. That isn't me.

Actually what you post on a public message board IS relevant to me. I find it extremely fascinating what your life must be life that allows you to post as much as you do. Especially considering the majority of your posts are simply hateful attacks.....day in and day out. Consider it morbid curiosity.

If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't neg rep me or send me insulting private messages. :eusa_shhh:

You're a liar. I have not PMed you. And you know it. And, for the entertainment of the board, you have my permission to make public any PMs you have from me. Please feel free to post them.

My understanding is that Obama was responsible for repealing DADT, not the GOP. But.... while we're on the subject of promises broken.... didn't you announce your departure from the forum, back in November? And yet.... here you are.... still bullshitting. One can hardly criticize others for broken promises when one doesn't keep one's own, can one?

Fucking idiot.

Why is this asswipe so obsessed with me? Can you post in one topic without obsessed about and personally attacking me?

:lol: With your sig, you are a fine one to talk about 'personal attacks'. Idiot boy. Do I have a sig about you? No. I simply ask a legitimate question. You (in your usual hysterical drama queen style) announced your departure from the board. You even left a message on my profile page in your attention seeking idiocy. And yet, you are still here. Why? Why do you lie? Pathetic attention seeking little man.

Fucking idiot.

:lol: With your sig, you are a fine one to talk about 'personal attacks'. Idiot boy. Do I have a sig about you? No. I simply ask a legitimate question. You (in your usual hysterical drama queen style) announced your departure from the board. You even left a message on my profile page in your attention seeking idiocy. And yet, you are still here. Why? Why do you lie? Pathetic attention seeking little man.

CG, you are not the most important woman in my life, nor are you important at all to me, so why do you continue to troll me? You're an emotional train wreck craving for my attention, but sorry, you just don't make the cut.

CG, you are not the most important woman in my life, nor are you important at all to me, so why do you continue to troll me? You're an emotional train wreck craving for my attention, but sorry, you just don't make the cut.

Again, I guess I should point out the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid. I don't have any silly crap about you in my sig. Which one of us craves attention from the other? It ain't me, little boy. The evidence suggests the opposite. You're a joke. A whiny assed little liar. Why haven't you left the board? You did say you were leaving, did you not? Remember, archived threads don't lie.

Again, I guess I should point out the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid. I don't have any silly crap about you in my sig. Which one of us craves attention from the other? It ain't me, little boy. The evidence suggests the opposite. You're a joke. A whiny assed little liar. Why haven't you left the board? You did say you were leaving, did you not? Remember, archived threads don't lie.

No other single poster has given more neg reps than your dumbass and follows me from thread to thread trolling me, listen asshat, there is never going to be a you and I in real life, you are not my type, do I have to get Charlie to tell you this so you can finally piss off with your obsession and craving for the last word?

No other single poster has given more neg reps than your dumbass and follows me from thread to thread trolling me, listen asshat, there is never going to be a you and I in real life, you are not my type, do I have to get Charlie to tell you this so you can finally piss off with your obsession and craving for the last word?

Your magazine renewal has been automatically deducted from your account. You next issue has been mailed.

x-stud.gif

Poor Charlie. You must be a real source of embarrassment to him. Silly, sexist, little boy.

Poor Charlie. You must be a real source of embarrassment to him. Silly, sexist, little boy.

Now you're trying to hide behind Charlie, cowardly asswipe.

Maybe it's just me. But shouldnt you wait till, I don't know, the first day of the new Congress is over before you start whining about how Republicans have broken promises?

Why dont you come back in a few months and then make your arguments? They might be a bit more persuasive then.

I see .. ignore the words coming out of republican mouths and wait until its too late to do anything about their hypocrisy before you speak.

Brilliant

NEWSFLASH: It won't take a couple of months before America figures them out.

Forum List

Back