Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

We in the Republican Party can stop the hate language, the anger, and the yelling.

We can make our positions clear without demonizing our opponents.

We are not going to reach Hispanics and women if we do not meet their needs.

We in the Republican Party can stop the hate language, the anger, and the yelling.

Sorry Jake your BS don't sell here, pretending to be a Republican but repeating the Democrat lies don't cut it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E]YouTube - The Great Pretender-The Platters(1956) - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, Freewill, we in the GOP mainstream are not going to let the far right hate define us in the next election.

You better get used to it.

The government isn't supposed to meet needs, but govern. Democrats used to be Panderbears, now they are Papabears.

The best thing conservative republicans can do is let the liberals and democrats slide into the muck they are making. We all know where the lib path leads, it leads to Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro. Republicans can't stop it. Democrats are following the Cloward-Piven strategy. Let them, because the rise of the worker's paradise Cloward-Piven predicted isn't the only outcome.

Katzndogz is wrong. We can stop the slide, but we are going to need Hispanics and women voting for us to do it.

No, the Republican party is religious and so it will remain bigoted because it panders to religion.

Secondly, "meeting" their needs through entitlements is not a good way to reach people when it means we will be in a depression. However, you're a progressive liberal so I can see why you would compromise all of your "conservative" positions in favor of massive spending and growing deficits.

Mitt Romney! The Republicans welfare pushing, war pushing deficit building Progressive! Best opf all, he believes in God and is not afraid to tell you about it!

The government isn't supposed to meet needs, but govern. Democrats used to be Panderbears, now they are Papabears.

The best thing conservative republicans can do is let the liberals and democrats slide into the muck they are making. We all know where the lib path leads, it leads to Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro. Republicans can't stop it. Democrats are following the Cloward-Piven strategy. Let them, because the rise of the worker's paradise Cloward-Piven predicted isn't the only outcome.

Uhh, Republicans are just as bad as Dems when it comes to being growing Government by pandering and being "Papabears."

Bush grew the DoE, used massive spending from the FED, Grew Governments role in HC (Medicare part D) and didn't even pay for it... Spent shit tons on foreign aid and massive amounts on welfare, subsidies and on and on and on... With the help of course of his super majority of Republicans in congress.

Republicans are the other Progressive liberal party, they simply work with Dems in that Republicans pretend to be conservative to disenfranchise actual conservative voters.

For every “conservative” policy Bush did he had over 1,000 progressive policies. Bush and Obama and their congresses are almost dead on the same when it comes to actual passed policies… Of course their talking points are very different.

No, the Republican party is religious and so it will remain bigoted because it panders to religion.

Secondly, "meeting" their needs through entitlements is not a good way to reach people when it means we will be in a depression. However, you're a progressive liberal so I can see why you would compromise all of your "conservative" positions in favor of massive spending and growing deficits.

Mitt Romney! The Republicans welfare pushing, war pushing deficit building Progressive! Best opf all, he believes in God and is not afraid to tell you about it!

If you listed to Obama's UN speech to the general assembly he said that he was a Christian. So, in my opinion, bring up faith and religion is just a red herring wedge issue. It is not an issue unless we believe Obama is lying when he states his Christian faith. The Republicans profess, I guess although I never hear it, to be most Christian or religious, the Democrats are the opposite. The majority of Americans hold the same view of religion as do the Republicans.

So, in my opinion, you should stop the hate speech against religion it is just a wedge issue and has no effect on you whether you believe or not.

If you listed to Obama's UN speech to the general assembly he said that he was a Christian. So, in my opinion, bring up faith and religion is just a red herring wedge issue. It is not an issue unless we believe Obama is lying when he states his Christian faith. The Republicans profess, I guess although I never hear it, to be most Christian or religious, the Democrats are the opposite. The majority of Americans hold the same view of religion as do the Republicans.

So, in my opinion, you should stop the hate speech against religion it is just a wedge issue and has no effect on you whether you believe or not.

Yeah, you're right dude... My bad, Obama and Dems are just as outright religious as Republicans when it comes to pandering... Fuck I bet Obama is just getting ready to ramp up his "War on Christmas" talking points, maybe that's why he is meeting with Mitt Romney, so they are on the same page come Christmas.

I dono why for the last 50 years + Republicans winning the "Bible belt" has been a term widely used... Must be because you're right and I'm wrong.

Deflection. We cannot control the War on Christians from the center and left.

But we can leave out the hate and reach out to women and Hispanics.

Sorry Jake your BS don't sell here, pretending to be a Republican but repeating the Democrat lies don't cut it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E"]YouTube - The Great Pretender-The Platters(1956) - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, so Jake is proclaiming here to be a Republican? That's hilarious. Hey Jake, do the Republican party a favor and just leave. The Democratic party will welcome you with open arms.

The Republican Party is changing for the better, leaving out the hate. CG, change or leave. Those are your alternatives.

The mainstream is busily isolating the far right haters: you are going or changing.

the GOP should emphasize the racist rhetoric of the dems and their minority minions in the next election cycle.

This would be one place to start as well as Obama racist rhetoric.

Have you ever listened to that Toure' creep on MSNBC?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4mgB5o-yM]Touré Savages: 'Old, White' McCain For Opposing Susan Rice, 'Bitter' Over His '08 Loss - YouTube[/ame]

I wanna be just like this asshole.. Yeah right! Spit.

Forum List

Back