Republican tax bill puts the country on a low salt diet

So let me understand this argument, so Billy wants to live in a high tax state, because he can afford it, believes tax payers will bail out his states and cities unfunded pension plans, furthermore writes off his state and a portion of his municipal taxes he pays against his federal tax bill and expects other tax payers to subsidize his stupidity?

It doesnt increase taxes. What a fucking spin that is
The amount of money you pay might increase but it doesnt "increase taxes"
Nice way to fear monger with your play on words :rolleyes:

Of course it does. What an absurd spin that is.

In my 2016 taxes I deducted what I paid in state and local taxes from my federally taxable income.

Next time that amount will be taxed. This my taxes are going up.

I'm not quite certain why you are denying that.

O did nothing to help out the middle class. He screwed them royally and you loved it.
Quit deflecting. You can’t defend this tax plan and you know it.

There is no deflecting. This plan lowers taxes on the middle class... and you'e against it.
No, you just believe anything the GOP feeds you. It doesn’t get more complicated than that.

I despise the GOP.....next.
And yet you defend all of their legislation.

No.

Of course it does. What an absurd spin that is.

In my 2016 taxes I deducted what I paid in state and local taxes from my federally taxable income.

Next time that amount will be taxed. This my taxes are going up.

I'm not quite certain why you are denying that.

Arent you the folks that call an increase in spending but not in projected spending a cut?

But your taxes may go up, I don't know what you make, I don't really care. If taxes in your state are too high, just vote people in to lower them.

The key is most middle and poor people do not itemize their deductions....so it wont' effect them like it does you.

But hey if you do pay more, you should feel great, you guys have said paying taxes is patriotic and those that avoid taxes are unpatriotic.....so you'll be more patriotic!!!!! congratz!!!!!!

So let me understand this argument, so Billy wants to live in a high tax state, because he can afford it, believes tax payers will bail out his states and cities unfunded pension plans, furthermore writes off his state and a portion of his municipal taxes he pays against his federal tax bill and expects other tax payers to subsidize his stupidity?

You have it backwards, those high tax "blue" states pay more to the federal government, than they get back from the federal government. And where does that extra money they pay go?

Where else, to the "red" states, that pay less to the federal government then they get back. The average high tax blue state pays $1.20 to the feds, while the average low tax red state pays $0.80. And the blue states get $0.80 from the feds, while the red states get $1.20.

This tax provision will only increase the transfer of wealth from the high tax states to the low tax states.

Lol oh so it’s not a big deal they pay more but it doesn’t increase taxes? Lol what?
No its not. They should be paying that. They voted for high taxes..
No, its not raising taxes. It is capping a specific type of deduction from the SAME tax rate.
Taxes arent getting increased. Deductions are getting capped.
Its a play on words like when idiots say the rich cheat and dont pay their correct tax rate..

They took most expenditures away from the middle class and added even more to the bloated amount of expenditures of the wealthy. How is that helping the middle class?

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Forum List

Back