Republican tax bill puts the country on a low salt diet

radical right

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
With a cap on SALT (state and local taxes) the bill actually increases taxes for millions in the middle class.

It doesnt increase taxes. What a fucking spin that is
The amount of money you pay might increase but it doesnt "increase taxes"
Nice way to fear monger with your play on words :rolleyes:

• Banned
How do you define reality?

How do you define reality?
The tax percentage (increase/decrease taxes) isnt going up with this capped deduction. They are still paying the same rate.
Frankly, i shouldnt be subsidizing those really nice homes any damn way. Aint nobody subsidizing my fucking land.
As i said, you are playing on words.

With a cap on SALT (state and local taxes) the bill actually increases taxes for millions in the middle class.

Oh brother, no it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.

Last edited:

Oh brother, not it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.
Now now let the retarded hacks circle jerk to fallacies if they want, meanie

Oh brother, not it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.
What do you think about one entity charging you a fee for an item and then another charging you again for the same item?

What do you think about one entity charging you a fee for an item and then another charging you again for the same item?
Oh so NOW double taxation gets under your skin?
So why do folks like you vote for the bullshit then?
Quit mooching off my middle class back and pay your goddamn taxes you wanted.

upload_2017-12-19_12-53-47.jpeg

Oh brother, no it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.

Plus most people making under $200k or so will still have lower federal taxes via the rate decreases, as well as the increased standard deductions.

Ahh so another genius that thinks increasing taxes is capping deductions.. :rolleyes:
The corporate tax rate is 39%, but there are so many deductions that business doesn't actually pay 39%, they actually pay around 24% with deductions.

Take away the corporate deductions and their taxes would go from 24% to 39%. But you wouldn't call that a tax increase.

Ahh so another genius that thinks increasing taxes is capping deductions.. :rolleyes:
The corporate tax rate is 39%, but there are so many deductions that business doesn't actually pay 39%, they actually pay around 24% with deductions.

Take away the corporate deductions and their taxes would go from 24% to 39%. But you wouldn't call that a tax increase.

and who do you think will end up paying those increased costs?

Guys who always want higher taxes on everyone crying about taxation. I doubt they even pay taxes.

Way to go...

No i wouldnt. I would call that eliminating deductions.
Maybe you are starting to get the picture now?

Forum List

Back