Republican tax bill puts the country on a low salt diet

It doesnt increase taxes. What a fucking spin that is
The amount of money you pay might increase but it doesnt "increase taxes"
Nice way to fear monger with your play on words :rolleyes:
It is effectively the same. That is not spin.
No it isnt. Its spin.
When you say taxes are going up, you usually are referring to rate unless you are hacking up other terms. Their taxes arent increasing, they are losing a deductible. Frankly, i dont feel bad for them. They voted for it..
Nobody upset about this seems to give a shit when my taxes go up...

With a cap on SALT (state and local taxes) the bill actually increases taxes for millions in the middle class.

Oh brother, no it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.

New York state sends the feds $40 billion more than it gets back in services. We are a donor state.

With a cap on SALT (state and local taxes) the bill actually increases taxes for millions in the middle class.

Oh brother, no it doesn't. It just forces people in these high tax states to actually pay the taxes that they voted for rather than pass them off to the rest of the nation. You want high taxes? Fine, then you pay them.

New York state sends the feds $40 billion more than it gets back in services. We are a donor state.

But New York Voters love high taxes and that is why they elect greedy corrupt Democrat Politicians

Well gee the obvious failure of trickle down economics for the sake of exploding the deficit. Don’t even try to dispute that. We both know I’m right.
Can you be more specific? I dont understand made up economic terms.
I don’t need to. We both know what I’m talking about. Quit stalling and admit I’m right.
No, i dont understand what you are talking about. Are you against tax cuts?
I’m against cuts that explode the deficit for the sake of a fantasy idea of it benefiting the entire economy. You can remained conned by it if you want to, but I won’t. It is an undeniable reality that the GOP coddles the wealthiest of people while pinching the poor. It’s time for RW voters to think for themselves instead of believing anything the GOP says.

Clear enough for you?

But you were for exploding the deficit if your guy spent without benefiting the entire economy.
The deficit shrank under Obama by 2/3.

Well gee the obvious failure of trickle down economics for the sake of exploding the deficit. Don’t even try to dispute that. We both know I’m right.
I don’t need to. We both know what I’m talking about. Quit stalling and admit I’m right.
I’m against cuts that explode the deficit for the sake of a fantasy idea of it benefiting the entire economy. You can remained conned by it if you want to, but I won’t. It is an undeniable reality that the GOP coddles the wealthiest of people while pinching the poor. It’s time for RW voters to think for themselves instead of believing anything the GOP says.

Clear enough for you?
Thats better. Thanks.
You say they are pinching the poor but they are getting tax cuts? That doesnt make much sense.
I do agree they suck up to the rich though. Both parties do it. Its almost like a duopoly requirement :ack-1:
Um no. They get a tax cut until 2027 but still lose all the deductions they depend on. It’s amazing to me how you disengenous you are about this.

You are so transparent. Since when do you assholes believe people shouldn’t take advantage of tax deductions? I cannot believe this level of hypocrisy. You don’t actually like that idea. You just go along with it on the surface because the GOP wants it. If Democrats during Obama’s administration had made these deduction changes you people would never shut the fuck up about.

O did nothing to help out the middle class. He screwed them royally and you loved it.
Quit deflecting. You can’t defend this tax plan and you know it.

There is no deflecting. This plan lowers taxes on the middle class... and you'e against it.
No, you just believe anything the GOP feeds you. It doesn’t get more complicated than that.

I despise the GOP.....next.
And yet you defend all of their legislation.

move a state that dont rip you a new asshole with taxes

--LOL

why the hell should folks from other states subsidize your state taxes

351D26BA-555E-473F-BD95-0AC69F637BDF.jpeg
It doesnt increase taxes. What a fucking spin that is
The amount of money you pay might increase but it doesnt "increase taxes"
Nice way to fear monger with your play on words :rolleyes:
How do you define reality?
The tax percentage (increase/decrease taxes) isnt going up with this capped deduction. They are still paying the same rate.
Frankly, i shouldnt be subsidizing those really nice homes any damn way. Aint nobody subsidizing my fucking land.
As i said, you are playing on words.
The Tax Bill: Not Just Bad, But Corrupt | RealClearPolitics

Clear enough for you?
Thats better. Thanks.
You say they are pinching the poor but they are getting tax cuts? That doesnt make much sense.
I do agree they suck up to the rich though. Both parties do it. Its almost like a duopoly requirement :ack-1:
Um no. They get a tax cut until 2027 but still lose all the deductions they depend on. It’s amazing to me how you disengenous you are about this.
What deductions are they losing? Please list them all.
I don't see how you could even come to that conclusion.

Forum List

Back