Liberal Super Power!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Liberals, well known for operating under the rubric 'Feeling Passes For Knowing,"....but the Mueller 'investigation' proves that they have the power....nay, the 'superpower,' of being able to pretend to ignore the obvious.

2. Let's imagine that the very leaders of the FBI and the DoJ were revealed to have authored emails, back in 2008, opposing Hussein Obama (perish the thought!), something along these lines:

"We must prepare a campaign to de-certify the election, just in case the flop-eared half-breed, Obama, wins!!"

Would the elites sit back and mutter about 'agents have political views, but that doesn't mean they can't do their jobs correctly.'
Not likely.

3. Yet.....that is the situation here and now....
"Mr. Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”
sent by Mr. Strzok to Ms. Page in August 2016
In FBI Agent’s Account, ‘Insurance Policy’ Text Referred to Russia Probe

cb121617dAPR20171216024520.jpg

4. Sooooo......the FBI, along with the Hillary Campaign and the DNC, pay for a bogus dossier aimed at torpedoing the Trump campaign.....

mrz121517dAPR20171215114641.jpg

.....then Strzok takes the dossier to the FISA court and gets a warrant to spy on Trump and associates.

5. Soooo.....wadda ya' think......would this
"We must prepare a campaign to de-certify the election, just in case the flop-eared half-breed, Obama, wins!!"

....be met with the same nonchalance as Liberals/Democrats are treating the attempts to destroy a far better President than Obama???????

One other libtard "super power" is the ability to stay in a senate seat after killing a woman, rather than going to prison like everyone else would have.

One other libtard "super power" is the ability to stay in a senate seat after killing a woman, rather than going to prison like everyone else would have.

I have long believed that we are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.
If the Liberals are successful in invalidating the election, they will have extinguished the flame of liberty.

Forum List

Back